Black men aid lost white woman with dementia

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. Narratives have consequences.

Notice how two rare cases were addressed but absolutely none of the other.....more common...nondeadly police encounters.

This would be like hesitating to get in a car because of car accidents. And car accidents are WAY more frequent than police shootings.

When its constantly pushed that police are murderers who just hunt and murder black people.....that has a negative impact on society. Its not the truth, and it's just fueling hatred and fear and this article is a great example of why.

Those more had no more risk of getting killed by police while trying to help that woman than they had dying in a car accident that day. The odds of a car accident are much statistically higher.

And today people are teaching children that police are murderers. What could go wrong there, huh?

This is exactly a reason why people.....democrats and republican voters.....are opposing CRT/Equity themed curriculums and classes in school.

Because narratives have consequences. They need to be true or they are just a harmful cancer in society.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. So now you want to make this thread about CRT? Stop it, Dove. Just stop.

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

1. I'm not making the thread about CRT. I'm pointing out why this is a good example of why people oppose CRT. This is why. It has this sort of bad and harmful impact on our society to push these FALSE narratives about race. It fosters racist hate.

2. Stastically being hesitant to call police because you are black is NOT a rational concern. Police are not out just murdering black people. That is a false narrative that designed to influence votes and galvanize the public. It's not real. Again....these men have more reason to hesitate getting in a car and driving, since statistically they have way more risk of dying in a car wreck than being killed by police for trying to help someone.

The majority of black men killed by police? Those men were resiting arrest and assaulting police. Right on video. Were these men going to start assaulting the police? Probably not. So they had no rational reason to be hesitant.

They are hestitant because it's legit pounded onto the public that police are racists killers who will kill people for being black. That's my point....narratives have consequences. We are seeing all kinds of harmful impacts on society from these narratives including higher violent crime rates.

3. I'm not angry....wtf? What does that even have to do with what I said? People have to be angry to have a stance?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

It is purposeful ignorance though. She works at being that ignorant. And she's often nasty though she pretends butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is purposeful ignorance though. She works at being that ignorant. And she's often nasty though she pretends butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She can be very nasty. But I don't think her ignorance is premeditated. I think it's genuine cluelessness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She can be very nasty. But I don't think her ignorance is premeditated. I think it's genuine cluelessness.

I've spoken with her personally in the past. This is a game for her. She's just another of those contards that want to cause liberal tears...no matter what it does to the country.

She plays sincere to get attention and sympathy. She's as manipulative as they come. It's why she projects it onto everyone else.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've spoken with her personally in the past. This is a game for her. She's just another of those contards that want to cause liberal tears...no matter what it does to the country.

She plays sincere to get attention and sympathy. She's as manipulative as they come. It's why she projects it onto everyone else.

Yeah, she's manipulative. But I still think her inability to reason is genuine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, she's manipulative. But I still think her inability to reason is genuine.

Well, she's no Einstein, but she is acting out a role for an audience of idiots.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

When did you and the Honduran hog get all friendly?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

We should nominate Biggie for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

We should nominate Biggie for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Exactly.. I ransack cretins like lily lardass so ferociously they seek to make alliances with some of their bitterest enemies

Look at her and Holiday too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well why dont you explain my glaring error?

When I see you having a glaring error I point it out bluntly. I'm not gonna sit here and be "God...I hope she starts seeing things my way" while not providing an argument to help you get there.

I know you are caught up in a partisan race cult narrative that America is hopelessly racist and police are the enemy of black people and will kill them being black. The issue is.....none of that is true or supported by ANY data. None.

So if you are hoping im gonna wake up one day and believe a partisan conspiracy theory promoted by grifters who recently made 60 million and skipped on out.....that's not gonna happen.

You CAN plead your case and give some solid reasons why I'm in error here, though. It would be more fruitful than hoping I lose a few IQ points and jump on a bandwagon.

All this is story is? It's a reason the false race war narrative is harmful to society.

Why would these men be hestitant to call police? Show me they have a rational risk:benefit analysis here. Because according to data they are more likely to die in a car wreck than they were likely to call police to help a woman and end up dead.

Do you see what you are doing here? All you've offered up to my genuine and respectful response is nastiness. You claim I'm the one who does this? But here we are once again where I give a genuine and respectful response and here is the mean girl club just slamming me as a person. This is EXACTLY what always happens.

If it's all on my error and lack of reasoning you should be able to simply set me straight and give me this great insight that should be so obvious. You dont ever do that. You literally sit there and slam ME as a person instead.

I havent seen a single response to what I've said. But I'm instead seeing comments about how I'm angry, ignorant. Nasty. Manipulative. Et.

None of which is true, either. But you guys always feel the need to trash peoples characters and shit on them as people whenever anyone disagrees with you. It's called ad hom and all of those descriptors apply to the ones spewing them at another woman for no reason.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When I see you having a glaring error I point it out bluntly. I'm not gonna sit here and be "God...I hope she starts seeing things my way" while not providing an argument to help you get there.

I know you are caught up in a partisan race cult narrative that America is hopelessly racist and police are the enemy of black people and will kill them being black. The issue is.....none of that is true or supported by ANY data. None.

So if you are hoping in gonna wake up one day and believe a partisan conspiracy theory promoted by grifters who recently made 60 million and skipped on out.....that's not gonna happen.

You CAN plead your case and give some solid reasons why I'm in error here, though. It would be more fruitful than hoping I lose a few IQ points and jump on a bandwagon.

All this is story is? It's a reason the false race war narrative is harmful to society.

Why would these men be hestitant to call police? Show me they have a rational risk:benefit analysis here. Because according to data they are more likely to die in a car wreck than they were likely to call police to help a woman and end up dead.
You keep expecting idiots not to be idiots

don't know why you do that.

Lostdumbdud is partisan scum just like the rest of the rodents on the left

she cant point out your ""glaring error"" because there isn't one. Not to anyone of sound mind that isn't born of moose rape and jacked up on airplane glue day and night at least.

Just like none of these brain dead mooks can supply a single verifiable instance of trump's alleged racism against black people

Lotus is just spitting out the narrative supplied to her by the cheap Chinese chip stapled to the inside of her otherwise empty skull

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So if you are hoping in gonna wake up one day and believe a partisan conspiracy theory promoted by grifters who recently made 60 million and skipped on out.....that's not gonna happen.

she cant point out your ""glaring error"" because there isn't one. Not to anyone of sound mind that isn't born of moose rape and jacked up on airplane glue day and night at least.

Just like none of these brain dead mooks can supply a single verifiable instance of trump's alleged racism against black people

Lotus is just spitting out the narrative supplied to her by the cheap Chinese chip stapled to the inside of her otherwise empty skull

Oh but I'm nasty, ignorant, manipulative, I cant reason, et.

I didnt come in here nasty. At all.

They constantly do this. And then claim other people do it.

Just explain the error. They gotta sit there and trash me as a person rather than address what I said.

As always btw

And if I respond in kind and hit back at that demonstration of high school level mean girl shit? Itll be "SEE? You do it too!" because I'm supposed to take abuse with a smile kissing ass and being respectful while they rip me to shreds and project and ignore my actual points.

It's just typical hatefulness from people who are so lacking in self awareness they think it's okay.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im sorry you can’t Join in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just explain to error. They gotta sit there and trash me as a person rather than address what I said.

As always btw.
And do you think reasonable people do not see this for themselves?

Oerdin has received the same treatment and he was very civil for a long time even despite being constantly attacked by these animals. It is only just recently he's decided to hit back.

I'm very observant and have an excellent memory

this is why I've skipped any semblance of civil discourse and went straight to tormenting them relentlessly. Do you think I give the slightest fuck how anyone feels about that?

the more they cry the more I'm going to do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just explain to error. They gotta sit there and trash me as a person rather than address what I said.

As always btw.
And do you think reasonable people do not see this for themselves?

Oerdin has received the same treatment and he was very civil for a long time even despite being constantly attacked by these animals. It is only just recently he's decided to hit back.

I'm very observant and have an excellent memory

this is why I've skipped any semblance of civil discourse and went straight to tormenting them relentlessly. Do you think I give the slightest fuck how anyone feels about that?

the more they cry the more I'm going to do it.

Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK. The person who literally is everything they are calling me. One of the biggest most hypocritical snakes on the board.

Have fun with that. Call me whatever you want. I dont turn visciously on other people just because they made points I cant address.

Even still....if Oak was trying to slam Lotus right now I'd just trash Oak while still addressing what Lotus is SAYING.

I guess they prefer being shit people. I would not align with a back biter who thinks "worthless whore" is an argument just because someone is effectively disagreeing with my narrative. Smh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and reality check?

I could actually BE everything these two are claiming I am.

But that STILL doesnt address my arguments. I could still be right on this either way.

This is why ad homs are associated with low intelligence. They are ways to avoid the argument by trashing the one making them. They dont actually deal with the points.

So now that I know once again the low and awful view (and slightly misogynist) views these two have of me as a person....as unsolicited as that was.....now I'd like my GLARING ERROR pointed out.

Since its glaring and all. Should be easy to now completely wreck my entire analysis of this OP.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did anyone mention "children" on this thread?

why is seadusky here drooling and breathing heavy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK.

that's how hard you and I own these insects

they are forced to form alliances with lifelong enemies just to get at us.

I take it as a compliment that these cretins scurry behind the scenes looking for help whenever I kick them in their putrid vaginas

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK.

that's how hard you and I own these insects

they are forced to form alliances with lifelong enemies just to get at us.

I take it as a compliment that these cretins scurry behind the scenes looking for help whenever I kick them in their putrid vaginas

Anytime Lotus makes arguments Oak disagrees with she gets the same treatment.

I'll actually just address what's being said. The only time I smack them is when they are insulting me.

Great way to get your cause supported. Just use verbal abuse and the weak will agree for the sake of approval and everyone can just get demonized.

If you actually care and believe in what you are saying.....you wont make a point to put people off like that. I dont care about their excuses.