Black men aid lost white woman with dementia

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK.

that's how hard you and I own these insects

they are forced to form alliances with lifelong enemies just to get at us.

I take it as a compliment that these cretins scurry behind the scenes looking for help whenever I kick them in their putrid vaginas

Anytime Lotus makes arguments Oak disagrees with she gets the same treatment.

I'll actually just address what's being said. The only time I smack them is when they are insulting me.

Great way to get your cause supported. Just use verbal abuse and the weak will agree for the sake of approval and everyone can just get demonized.

If you actually care and believe in what you are saying.....you wont make a point to put people off like that. I dont care about their excuses.
The problem here is you are looking for consistency and integrity out of low life scum that do not posses any

take for instance that fat miserable slob -who was snouting and complaining just yesterday that I only attack women -- aside from the fact that she just called Levon, admong, holidustbin and seadusky women she also put her extreme hypocrisy up on public display cause the soy boy sissy cunts from her side attack you all the time and she doesn't say a word about that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK.

I take it as a compliment that these cretins scurry behind the scenes looking for help whenever I kick them in their putrid vaginas

I'll actually just address what's being said. The only time I smack them is when they are insulting me.

Great way to get your cause supported. Just use verbal abuse and the weak will agree for the sake of approval and everyone can just get demonized.

If you actually care and believe in what you are saying.....you wont make a point to put people off like that. I dont care about their excuses.
The problem here is you are looking for consistency and integrity out of low life scum that do not posses any

take for instance that fat miserable slob -who was snouting and complaining just yesterday that I only attack women -- aside from the fact that she just called Levon, admong, holidustbin and seadusky women she also put her extreme hypocrisy up on public display cause the soy boy sissy cunts from her side attack you all the time and she doesn't say a word about that.

Well I'm a worthless whore.

Attacking women is okay as long as they labeled worthless whores.

I've sucked to many wild dicks and now I'm in the misfit group of subhumans who can be abused and debased.

If I WASNT a worthless whore, they wouldnt have to respectfully address my points because i would just see the world the way they approve of and it would be good.

See how that works?

Agree with them = strong respectable woman who you cant judge

Disagree with them = worthless whore who should be torn to shreds at every opportunity

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've sucked to many wild dicks and now I'm in the misfit group of subhumans who can be abused and debased.

If I WASNT a worthless whore, they wouldnt have to respectfully address my points because i would just see the world the way they approve of and it would be good.

See how that works?

Disagree with them = worthless whore who should be torn to shreds at every opportunity
Neither of them is a real woman

admong is more of a woman than those two

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See how that works?

Admin does not set out to rip people down. The worst he ever said to me is "what are you wearing right now". He doesnt really go for the character much.

He is frustrating as fuck but he isnt viscious.

Leftist women WANT to hurt people. Good thing I'm a born lioness or I MIGHT take this the way they intend for me to take it.

H is pretty petty and nasty.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

See how that works?

Admin does set out to rip people down. The worst he ever said to me is "what are you wearing right now". He doesnt really go for the character much.

Leftist women WANT to hurt people. Good thing I'm a born lioness or I MIGHT take this the way they intend for me to take it.

I've seen admong say some pretty nasty things to you when he gets all emo and starts menstruating

or when things at his local gloryhole are dry

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See how that works?

Admin does set out to rip people down. The worst he ever said to me is "what are you wearing right now". He doesnt really go for the character much.

I've seen admong say some pretty nasty things to you when he gets all emo and starts menstruating

He can get worked up depending on the rhetoric he is following but he isnt viscious as a person.

Let me put it like this. I would feel safer trapped in an elevator with Admin than I would with Oak.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He can get worked up depending on the rhetoric he is following but he isnt viscious as a person.

Let me put it like this. I would feel safer trapped in an elevator with Admin than I would with Oak.
Sprite fairies who resemble olive oyl usually aren't vicious at all

Plus, he was in the Navy and learned how to be a impotent harmless cretin there

btw, I don't think you'd fit in an elevator with that mouth breathing elephant. no one would.

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sprite fairies who resemble olive oyl usually aren't vicious at all

Plus, he was in the Navy and learned how to be a impotent harmless cretin there

btw, I don't think you'd fit in an elevator with that mouth breathing elephant. no one would.

just saying

He wont take shots at me as a person but he wont listen to shit I'm saying, either.

So frustrating. He probably thinks I'm this naggy person forever going off like firecrackers over nothing.....but if the little fucker just heard me out, I'm 95 percent sure he would agree with me.

I'm probably one of the least angriest and naggiest person here lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG. So now you want to make this thread about CRT? Stop it, Dove. Just stop.

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

Well why dont you explain my glaring error?

When I see you having a glaring error I point it out bluntly. I'm not gonna sit here and be "God...I hope she starts seeing things my way" while not providing an argument to help you get there.

I know you are caught up in a partisan race cult narrative that America is hopelessly racist and police are the enemy of black people and will kill them being black. The issue is.....none of that is true or supported by ANY data. None.

So if you are hoping in gonna wake up one day and believe a partisan conspiracy theory promoted by grifters who recently made 60 million and skipped on out.....that's not gonna happen.

You CAN plead your case and give some solid reasons why I'm in error here, though. It would be more fruitful than hoping I lose a few IQ points and jump on a bandwagon.

All this is story is? It's a reason the false race war narrative is harmful to society.

Why would these men be hestitant to call police? Show me they have a rational risk:benefit analysis here. Because according to data they are more likely to die in a car wreck than they were likely to call police to help a woman and end up dead.
You keep expecting idiots not to be idiots

don't know why you do that.

Lostdumbdud is partisan scum just like the rest of the rodents on the left

she cant point out your ""glaring error"" because there isn't one. Not to anyone of sound mind that isn't born of moose rape and jacked up on airplane glue day and night at least.

Just like none of these brain dead mooks can supply a single verifiable instance of trump's alleged racism against black people

Lotus is just spitting out the narrative supplied to her by the cheap Chinese chip stapled to the inside of her otherwise empty skull

Oh but I'm nasty, ignorant, manipulative, I cant reason, et.

I didnt come in here nasty. At all.

They constantly do this. And then claim other people do it.

Just explain to error. They gotta sit there and trash me as a person rather than address what I said.

As always btw.
And do you think reasonable people do not see this for themselves?

Oerdin has received the same treatment and he was very civil for a long time even despite being constantly attacked by these animals. It is only just recently he's decided to hit back.

I'm very observant and have an excellent memory

this is why I've skipped any semblance of civil discourse and went straight to tormenting them relentlessly. Do you think I give the slightest fuck how anyone feels about that?

the more they cry the more I'm going to do it.

Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK. The person who literally is everything they are calling me. One of the biggest most hypocritical snakes on the board.

Have fun with that. Call me whatever you want. I dont turn visciously on other people just because they made points I cant address.

Even still....if Oak was trying to slam Lotus right now I'd just trash Oak while still addressing what Lotus is SAYING.

I guess they prefer being shit people. I would not align with a back biter who thinks "worthless whore" is an argument just because someone is effectively disagreeing with my narrative. Smh.

They have to ignore points. If they honestly debate points then their whole world view falls apart thus they avoid that at all costs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

Well why dont you explain my glaring error?

When I see you having a glaring error I point it out bluntly. I'm not gonna sit here and be "God...I hope she starts seeing things my way" while not providing an argument to help you get there.

I know you are caught up in a partisan race cult narrative that America is hopelessly racist and police are the enemy of black people and will kill them being black. The issue is.....none of that is true or supported by ANY data. None.

So if you are hoping in gonna wake up one day and believe a partisan conspiracy theory promoted by grifters who recently made 60 million and skipped on out.....that's not gonna happen.

You CAN plead your case and give some solid reasons why I'm in error here, though. It would be more fruitful than hoping I lose a few IQ points and jump on a bandwagon.

All this is story is? It's a reason the false race war narrative is harmful to society.

Why would these men be hestitant to call police? Show me they have a rational risk:benefit analysis here. Because according to data they are more likely to die in a car wreck than they were likely to call police to help a woman and end up dead.
You keep expecting idiots not to be idiots

don't know why you do that.

Lostdumbdud is partisan scum just like the rest of the rodents on the left

she cant point out your ""glaring error"" because there isn't one. Not to anyone of sound mind that isn't born of moose rape and jacked up on airplane glue day and night at least.

Just like none of these brain dead mooks can supply a single verifiable instance of trump's alleged racism against black people

Lotus is just spitting out the narrative supplied to her by the cheap Chinese chip stapled to the inside of her otherwise empty skull

Oh but I'm nasty, ignorant, manipulative, I cant reason, et.

I didnt come in here nasty. At all.

They constantly do this. And then claim other people do it.

Just explain to error. They gotta sit there and trash me as a person rather than address what I said.

As always btw.
And do you think reasonable people do not see this for themselves?

Oerdin has received the same treatment and he was very civil for a long time even despite being constantly attacked by these animals. It is only just recently he's decided to hit back.

I'm very observant and have an excellent memory

this is why I've skipped any semblance of civil discourse and went straight to tormenting them relentlessly. Do you think I give the slightest fuck how anyone feels about that?

the more they cry the more I'm going to do it.

Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK. The person who literally is everything they are calling me. One of the biggest most hypocritical snakes on the board.

Have fun with that. Call me whatever you want. I dont turn visciously on other people just because they made points I cant address.

Even still....if Oak was trying to slam Lotus right now I'd just trash Oak while still addressing what Lotus is SAYING.

I guess they prefer being shit people. I would not align with a back biter who thinks "worthless whore" is an argument just because someone is effectively disagreeing with my narrative. Smh.

They have to ignore points. If they honestly debate points then their whole world view falls apart thus they avoid that at all costs.

That's exactly how it looks.

Why would someone cling to a certain view so hard, one they cant even support.....to the point of ill feelings against others? What possible reward is in that?

I'm never "nasty" to people until they are nasty to me.

Does it feel GOOD to hold a view so toxic, and so unsupported....that you chose to be shitty and hateful towards people who just do not see it? And do not see it because it's just not supported by any facts?

If it's such a glaring error, point it out. People who do not support progressives are not nazis or hateful or anything. They are just tired of the sanctimonious, smugness and nastiness that dems/progs spew anytime their views get challanged with other perspectives. If you have a different perspective and facts to support it? They attack you as a person.

I've BEEN pointing this out and they deny it. It's either they are lying or they just lack self awareness. I dont even want this perspective if it turns me into a person who does that. These beliefs are not just unsupported by data, they are a toxic cancer that fosters nothing but hatred.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The “show ignorant content” message keeps appearing on every thread where I feel my ankles being gummed.

must be the child rapist

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See how that works?

Is that why you want to suck his cock?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liar you started a whole thread just to try to shit on me and on Murdock just this week. We had nothing to do with the topic. You just made it about us.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove being sweet, not nasty: "People who do not support progressives are not nazis or hateful or anything. They are just tired of the sanctimonious, smugness and nastiness that dems/progs spew anytime their views get challanged with other perspectives."

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

See how that works?

That's just about gravity though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove being sweet, not nasty: "People who do not support progressives are not nazis or hateful or anything. They are just tired of the sanctimonious, smugness and nastiness that dems/progs spew anytime their views get challanged with other perspectives."

That wasn't meant to be sweet. That was meant to be honest.

The minute your views get challanged with other perspectives .....the challanger is ignorant, angry, manipulative, nasty, et.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The minute your views get challanged with other perspectives .....the challanger is ignorant, angry, manipulative, nasty, et.

That's what you've decided is happening. From my perspective, I have posted intelligent arguments again and again, and 100% of the time, you disregard the facts I post, and you move on to this "all liberals do this, all liberals do that" crap and ignore the facts. I, unlike you, refuse to post my points over and over and over, just to have you shit on them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what you've decided is happening. From my perspective, I have posted intelligent arguments again and again, and 100% of the time, you disregard the facts I post, and you move on to this "all liberals do this, all liberals do that" crap and ignore the facts. I, unlike you, refuse to post my points over and over and over, just to have you shit on them.

I've asked you questions, where have I ignored you?

From my perspective once I start engaging, you get mad and start saying "bullshit" or calling me a gaslighter. Or this thread.....wtf here on this thread?

What do you think people are gonna say about leftists when leftists get so angry and insulting so quickly?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Quiet dickface. Insulin was cheaper under Trump. My co-workers daughter is back to rationing her insulin now that biden is president.

Biden "paused" what Trump did to bring essential med prices way down as well and now Biden is using the insulin thing.

35 dollars is still more expensive than Trump had it.

Could you imagine how different it would be right now if the media reported on things honestly and objectively and actually reported the good things the Trump administration did?

All we get is hate mongering and divisive bullshit intended to wreck the country.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From my perspective once I start engaging, you get mad and start saying "bullshit" or calling me a gaslighter. Or this thread.....wtf here on this thread?

What do you think people are gonna say about leftists when leftists get so angry and insulting so quickly?

From my experience, you never respond to my points. Never. I start calling bullshit when you repeat your talking points for the 10th, 20th, 30th time, ignoring my points completely.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is about how black men have a fear of cops, and for good reason. It's not about the price of meds or Saint Trump.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See how that works?

You're always such a breath of fresh air. You bring sweetness and light to ever thread. Thank god you post more than anyone.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It is purposeful ignorance though. She works at being that ignorant. And she's often nasty though she pretends butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She can be very nasty. But I don't think her ignorance is premeditated. I think it's genuine cluelessness.

I've spoken with her personally in the past. This is a game for her. She's just another of those contards that want to cause liberal tears...no matter what it does to the country.

She plays sincere to get attention and sympathy. She's as manipulative as they come. It's why she projects it onto everyone else.

Yeah, she's manipulative. But I still think her inability to reason is genuine.

Not unless she's lost some left-brain functions over the last decade (which, one supposes, is possible.) But if you'd seen her Troll back then, there was no doubt in my mind as to her acuity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

From my experience, you never respond to my points. Never. I start calling bullshit when you repeat your talking points for the 10th, 20th, 30th time, ignoring my points completely.

How do I NOT respond to your points?

I literally directly responded to this article. I'm pointing out narratives have consequences.

I responded directly to the points made about the transissue with that bathroom skit.

I literally got the transcript and responded directly to each claim that was made in the video.

It doesnt seem to matter how I respond, because if its disagreeing with you or trying to express another perspective, you dont like that and you respond with anger. You'll accuse me of "bullshit" and "repeating things" and that's about it. Many of you make the same damn points and claims over and over. So yeah you'll get the same counter points.

You are already locked into a mindset that your perspective and points are the correct ones and anyone not echoing it must have something wrong with them. Like you are the one who is correct and educated so WE shouldnt be countering anything you are trying to educate us on. That's your attitude.