Black men aid lost white woman with dementia

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shes gonna sit there and ignore my points and instead trash me as a person with OAK.

that's how hard you and I own these insects

they are forced to form alliances with lifelong enemies just to get at us.

I take it as a compliment that these cretins scurry behind the scenes looking for help whenever I kick them in their putrid vaginas

You don’t own Jack shit Stubby. Just another broke fool, stuck in FloriDUH

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
OMG. So now you want to make this thread about CRT? Stop it, Dove. Just stop.

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

It is purposeful ignorance though. She works at being that ignorant. And she's often nasty though she pretends butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She can be very nasty. But I don't think her ignorance is premeditated. I think it's genuine cluelessness.

I've spoken with her personally in the past. This is a game for her. She's just another of those contards that want to cause liberal tears...no matter what it does to the country.

She plays sincere to get attention and sympathy. She's as manipulative as they come. It's why she projects it onto everyone else.

Yeah, she's manipulative. But I still think her inability to reason is genuine.

Not unless she's lost some left-brain functions over the last decade (which, one supposes, is possible.) But if you'd seen her Troll back then, there was no doubt in my mind as to her acuity.

PMs and recs have taken their toall on all of us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You'd think most black men would be more scared of being killed by black criminals.

They are.

Same with black women who are dying at a rate of 4 a day due to domestic and inner city gang violence at the hands of black men.
a good 80% of the black women I know have been raped or at least sexually harassed at one point or another in their lives by their own family members

but no--- it's the evil white supremacists in their fucking tents on the side of a mountain causing black people the most harm when they're not busy fucking their own sisters and drinking moonshine out of a boot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You'd think most black men would be more scared of being killed by black criminals.

They are.

Same with black women who are dying at a rate of 4 a day due to domestic and inner city gang violence at the hands of black men.
a good 80% of the black women I know have been raped or at least sexually harassed at one point or another in their lives by their own family members

but no--- it's the evil white supremacists in their fucking tents on the side of a mountain causing black people the most harm when they're not busy fucking their own sisters and drinking moonshine out of a boot

Same. A majority of the black women who came to the mission were escape abuse from the father of their children.

It's not that every single individual black man is a violent abuser. No one says this

However good amounts of them are directly due to ghetto hood culture.

It a very real problem. And no one is supposed to talk about it. But also let's celebrate fucking Snoop Dog and Eminem and not spend a single second thinking about how we have gotten to a place were music that glorifies violence and abuse of women is celebrated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG. So now you want to make this thread about CRT? Stop it, Dove. Just stop.

It is not a false narrative to be concerned when there is some unusual situation happening, you are a black man, and you need to call a cop. It is rational, very rational, to hesitate in such an instance. Wow. What happened to make you so angry, Dove?

You know, you could apply the argument you just made to your irrational fear of transgenders in bathrooms.

You keep engaging her like she's going to suddenly become rational. I wonder what spurs that in you?

Just wonderment at her inability to ever see the glaring error in her arguments. I always hold out hope, you know.

It is purposeful ignorance though. She works at being that ignorant. And she's often nasty though she pretends butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She can be very nasty. But I don't think her ignorance is premeditated. I think it's genuine cluelessness.

I've spoken with her personally in the past. This is a game for her. She's just another of those contards that want to cause liberal tears...no matter what it does to the country.

She plays sincere to get attention and sympathy. She's as manipulative as they come. It's why she projects it onto everyone else.

Yeah, she's manipulative. But I still think her inability to reason is genuine.

Not unless she's lost some left-brain functions over the last decade (which, one supposes, is possible.) But if you'd seen her Troll back then, there was no doubt in my mind as to her acuity.

PMs and recs have taken their toall on all of us.

I purposely do not engage in conversations about Lotus being stupid or a bitch or anything.

I even stopped "liking" posts that have a point I agree with if it involves a rip on her. She brought it up once as an example of why I'm a dick or whatever so I stopped doing it.

I dont join conversations slamming Levon, either.

It's just whatever. They want us to be super respectful and humble and word things so gently but they have no desire to show the same. They get mean as fuck no matter what is said and it's always our fault.

Yeah they can sit there and continually slam my character and intelligence and twist it into my fault.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They are.

Same. A majority of the black women who came to the mission were escape abuse from the father of their children.

It's not that every single individual black man is a violent abuser. No one says this

It a very real problem. And no one is supposed to talk about it. But also let's celebrate fucking Snoop Dog and Eminem and not spend a single second thinking about how we have gotten to a place were music that glorifies violence and abuse of women is celebrated.
people of all races can be both bad and good

this is why this liberal broad stroking is so fucking silly and damaging

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are.

people of all races can be both bad and good

this is why this liberal broad stroking is so fucking silly and damaging

True and it's also true that policies that drive poverty and crime will have a bad impact on any community regardless of color.

The same bad policies and glorification of abuse and violence impact white people in a negative way as well. It's about policies and culture....not color. It just so happens that it targets black people. The whole black family foundation was crumbled and now they dont "love them hoes".

There are actual groups of black women leaving black culture calling it blackistan and are discussing all this total shit.