Black Santas debut at Disney Parks

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryanna Saltay sat on Santa’s lap and asked him to deliver the BBC through his backdoor this Christmas :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
211119010950-disney-black-santa-disneyfoodblog-super-169.jpg
Awwwww...I’m not racist, but Santa needs to stay white. He’s from the North Pole not South Africa!

db6bce99afc4ec4d95ccbeaa529fb60d.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wonder if the Black Santa's will actually show up for work?
Awwwww...I’m not racist, but Santa needs to stay white. He’s from the North Pole not South Africa!

He's not real.
But he should remain white. My grandfather was a Santa for years. I was a Santa in Indonesia back in 2000 when I was doing business with a Christian Chinese woman in Jakarta. I sweated like hell stuffed with pillows saying “ho ho ho” in Indonesian. I was picked because I appeared to be whitish. Lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not real.
But he should remain white. My grandfather was a Santa for years. I was a Santa in Indonesia back in 2000 when I was doing business with a Christian Chinese woman in Jakarta. I sweated like hell stuffed with pillows saying “ho ho ho” in Indonesian. I was picked because I appeared to be whitish. Lol

I don't think it matters.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not real.
So you really are Abo? And with an Innie, sad!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not real.

Not everything needs to change. Imagine portraying Ghandi as a German white dwarf. It doesn’t gel.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not real.

Not everything needs to change. Imagine portraying Ghandi as a German white dwarf. It doesn’t gel.

I dunno, Ben Kingsley portrayed him and I think he's of mixed ancestry.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not real.
So you really are Abo? And with an Innie, sad!
Awww...ello Admin. How are you today? Part Indian amongst other nationalities if you want to go by colour. Innie?y? My naval is a fucking outie. No need to get so personal cockeyed!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not real.

Yeah but Kingsley had spray tan and a somewhat similar look. Take Peter Sellers for example portraying an Indian in the movie, The Party.

KrLq.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not real.

Yeah but Kingsley had spray tan and a somewhat similar look. Take Peter Sellers for example portraying an Indian in the movie, The Party.

KrLq.gif

We can disagree about portraying others. It's not the end of the world.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think it is sad that black people need to appropriate a white character who is part of white culture/folklore.

They must have something in their own culture to celebrate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's not real.

KrLq.gif

We can disagree about portraying others. It's not the end of the world.
Yeah...but characters should always be true to form.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Whoosh!!!

Fuck off faggot. Ghandi was a real person. Santa Claus is not!

Not the point that was made.

After Breakfall said "But he should remain white." about Santa, you never made any distinction between a real person or not a real person.

So desperate....

Hahahahaha!!!!