Black Santas debut at Disney Parks

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
the only niggers in my christmas brought frankincense and myrrh
Don’t tell me you’re a Goddamn racist Jeannie...that’s so unbecoming!
ok,
i wear it with pride
Do you realise how many sexy people there are out there of mixed race and colour. Surely you’ve sampled a lil’ chocolate? :GoodStuff:
i stick with my own clan
Damn...you missed out on life itself. Variety is the spice of life.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ok,
i wear it with pride
Do you realise how many sexy people there are out there of mixed race and colour. Surely you’ve sampled a lil’ chocolate? :GoodStuff:
i stick with my own clan
u wanna bury your snout deep in some dark butthole, go ahead

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ok,
i wear it with pride
i stick with my own clan
Wanna? I already have. Almost every female variant there is on planet Earth. It was great. They were great. I’m glad they came along, I dedicate this song, to all the girls I’ve loved before...

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ok,
i wear it with pride
i stick with my own clan
Wanna? I already have. Almost every female variant there is on planet Earth. It was great. They were great. I’m glad they came along, I dedicate this song, to all the girls I’ve loved before...

I'm convinced it's white women that perpetuate racism. At the end of the day, men are going to have sex with a female, any color if they're not brow beat by white women.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ok,
i wear it with pride
i stick with my own clan

I'm convinced it's white women that perpetuate racism. At the end of the day, men are going to have sex with a female, any color if they're not brow beat by white women.

Very true. As a male, I condone this statement. It’s one of the reasons why I believe -and I’m an agnostic atheist, that if there was a God...that she would be awesome.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs the Hulk changed colors many times no biggie

images
images
images

I'm still aliveded

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
You see, I'd have no problem with all of this if it wasn't always buried in a mound of hypocrisy

If a white person, for example, decides to get dreadlocks, you'll see a bunch of tards coming from the woodworks saying that's cultural appropriation and things like that. If a character that was perceived to be black is played by a white person, it's whitewashing.

But when the opposite happens, it's all equality, white people should simply accept anything they deem right without saying anything, otherwise, bam, you're racist.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You see, I'd have no problem with all of this if it wasn't always buried in a mound of hypocrisy

If a white person, for example, decides to get dreadlocks, you'll see a bunch of tards coming from the woodworks saying that's cultural appropriation and things like that. If a character that was perceived to be black is played by a white person, it's whitewashing.

But when the opposite happens, it's all equality, white people should simply accept anything they deem right without saying anything, otherwise, bam, you're racist.

Stop listening to the petty. That's for everything in life. Just stop. What "they" say doesn't matter. It only matters if you buy into it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm curious
In Countries like Jamaica, is Santa regarded as whitee

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My babies would run from a black Santa lol

They've never seen black people before?

Of course. Santa is a different story

I don't think kids care, the adults around them do. Kids learn to be racist from their parents reactions.

tb fair my kids ran from the white mall santa LOL

Not because of his skin color though. My son hated the Easter Bunny...but you know, the bunny does seem to have some giant teeth and ears if you think about it from a tots pov.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My babies would run from a black Santa lol

They've never seen black people before?

Of course. Santa is a different story

I don't think kids care, the adults around them do. Kids learn to be racist from their parents reactions.

tb fair my kids ran from the white mall santa LOL

Not because of his skin color though. My son hated the Easter Bunny...but you know, the bunny does seem to have some giant teeth and ears if you think about it from a tots pov.

I get it, it wouldn't matter what color the santa is, its scary for a kids first or second time

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
everyone is slipping in provocative posts lately so i didnt wanna be left out :D