Black Santas debut at Disney Parks

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don't have too much of an issue with it. The Black kids can visit Black Santa, and the White kids can visit White Santa. Not sure which Santa the Mexican kids will choose. Maybe they already have a Mexican Santa there...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if the Black Santa's will actually show up for work?
211119010950-disney-black-santa-disneyfoodblog-super-169.jpg
Awwwww...I’m not racist, but Santa needs to stay white. He’s from the North Pole not South Africa!

db6bce99afc4ec4d95ccbeaa529fb60d.gif

He's not real.
But he should remain white. My grandfather was a Santa for years. I was a Santa in Indonesia back in 2000 when I was doing business with a Christian Chinese woman in Jakarta. I sweated like hell stuffed with pillows saying “ho ho ho” in Indonesian. I was picked because I appeared to be whitish. Lol

I don't think it matters.
Not everything needs to change. Imagine portraying Ghandi as a German white dwarf. It doesn’t gel.

I dunno, Ben Kingsley portrayed him and I think he's of mixed ancestry.
Yeah but Kingsley had spray tan and a somewhat similar look. Take Peter Sellers for example portraying an Indian in the movie, The Party.

KrLq.gif

We can disagree about portraying others. It's not the end of the world.
Yeah...but characters should always be true to form.

I disagree.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoosh!!!

Fuck off faggot. Ghandi was a real person. Santa Claus is not!

Not the point that was made.

After Breakfall said "But he should remain white." about Santa, you never made any distinction between a real person or not a real person.

So desperate....

Hahahahaha!!!!

Nagging gnat! You're such a fucking woman.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have too much of an issue with it. The Black kids can visit Black Santa, and the White kids can visit White Santa. Not sure which Santa the Mexican kids will choose. Maybe they already have a Mexican Santa there...

Maybe y'all need diaper rash ointment for the butthurt.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think it is sad that black people need to appropriate a white character who is part of white culture/folklore.

They must have something in their own culture to celebrate.

You mean like Jazz? The Blues?

Sure, that would work.

Imagine if they made a movie about Robert Johnson and portrayed him as a white guy. That would be stupid.

Santa has been white since inception.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it is sad that black people need to appropriate a white character who is part of white culture/folklore.

Sure, that would work.

Imagine if they made a movie about Robert Johnson and portrayed him as a white guy. That would be stupid.

I don't care and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it but bitch, bitch.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wishful Thinking Alert!!!!!

Where do you imagine the butthurt?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wishful Thinking Alert!!!!!

Where do you imagine the butthurt?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I see you're getting agitated. You need to calm down, ma'am.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure, that would work.

What color was he before Inception came out?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't have a black fictional character without the ensuing meltdowns. LOL

Well Santa is from the North Pole where white animals survive... it only stands to reason however Black Santa is his cousin giving him hand since our population has exploded and reindeer can't get All the children their presents on time.... gawd, everybody knows this.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
a thread for more liberal tears?

how cute

Yeah, The Leaker is so perturbed that nobody really cares too much about this black Santa thing that she has to imagine people getting upset.

It is funny to watch her Airclaim!! that other people are upset while she is drowning in sorrow!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

how cute

Yeah, The Leaker is so perturbed that nobody really cares too much about this black Santa thing that she has to imagine people getting upset.

It is funny to watch her Airclaim!! that other people are upset while she is drowning in sorrow!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Did you see her go ballistic when no one gave a fuck about the three racists down in Georgia? She tried hard to sell that narrative like we couldn't see for ourselves those guys deserve to go to prison

cunt is pretty fucking stupid

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

how cute

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You're here. You have a strange way of showing just how much you don't care.

large fonts
italics
bolded font
colored font
exclamation points

What's next? Scrolling font?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Browns don't need Santa, they have the Virgin Mary.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They languish in liberal shitholes being given only enough to continue voting democrat by democrats that have governed their geographies for decades and their overall quality of life is dog shit but he they have a black santa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure, that would work.

Robert Johnson! Yeah man... :ThumbsUp1:

“Hot tamales and they’re red hot, yes, she got ‘em for sale.”