Black Santas debut at Disney Parks

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
White libs promoting black santa,
. therefore black santa is legit. LoLs.

What in the hell do you have against liberals?

They are accepting of Santa in any color…. and aren’t afraid to show some newbies well into their 30s and they are pro-choice. This should be a right wingers wettest dream *sighs*

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I took a test and I’m positive for moderate. Although, my stances have all screamed anti-govt/war.
Well, I too took a test and I'm far left Liberal, which as I say,
does not involve making up bullshit or supporting nazi causes like I see libs here doing.

Re: the current example. The symbolism behind the Santa myth has naught to do with black culture.
I'm sure black people have a rich enough cultural background that they needn't appropriate whitey mythology.
I look forward to the celebration of their very own shamanic myths on Solstice.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I too took a test and I'm far left Liberal, which as I say,
does not involve making up bullshit or supporting nazi causes like I see libs here doing.

Re: the current example. The symbolism behind the Santa myth has naught to do with black culture.
I'm sure black people have a rich enough cultural background that they needn't appropriate whitey mythology.
I look forward to the celebration of their very own shamanic myths on Solstice.

Don’t get me started… decorating a Christmas tree is a pagan ritual.

I don’t need everything to remain white. It’s not realistic to my actual life.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
The only reason they let this guy out of prison after 48 years is because he's black.

Glynn Simmons declared innocent after serving 48 years in prison – believed to be the longest of any exoneree​

231221091229-01-glynn-simmons-12-19-2023.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White libs promoting black santa,
. therefore black santa is legit. LoLs.
Acually @The New Holliday according to the residents where the real Santa Claus lived aka St Nicholas he may have been black, darked skinned or mixed race. Ancient statues potray him as a gaunt thin man with dark skin.

3171246977_6865714875_o.jpg

Ive seen similar ancient statues of him as a darked skinned thin man too.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That statue is located in the same church where the real st nick was bishop

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea that Santa Claus was White was first promoted by the Europeans and then by the Americans when they commercialized Christmas and portrayed him as a jolly fat White Man dressed in a red suit. That was the invention of Coca Cola advertisements

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Acually @The New Holliday according to the residents where the real Santa Claus lived aka St Nicholas he may have been black, darked skinned or mixed race. Ancient statues potray him as a gaunt thin man with dark skin.

3171246977_6865714875_o.jpg

Ive seen similar ancient statues of him as a darked skinned thin man too.
You can find Black Jesus too, but unfortunately for literalists those are not intended as actual physical representation. They have a more symbolic meaning - gross material/manifest world rather than the spiritual.
St Nick was of Greek decent 3rd century - turk, but as you know - as today the area was predominently white/light complected and not mongolian by then. In any case the Santa we all know and love (and the Christmas/secular symbolism) was of the northern lats. The people there look like this: (the Sami)

817-16432.jpg
i94u296.jpg

lapland_male_costume_ethnic_traditional_folk_dress.jpg
Shutterstock_7664997qz.jpg
portrait-of-laplander-girl-lapp-lapps-laplander-laplanders-lapplander-lapplanders-sami-same-in-kautokeino-lapland-lappland-2A4KHKJ.jpg

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if Santa was a Greek living in Turkey back then, then he was probably more like olive, swarthy or dark skinned like today's Southern Mediteranean peoples of Europe. Still possibly a mixed race.He probably had black hair in his youth as well. He probably wasn't light skinned like a Lapp who lived in Northern climates and developed light skin as an adaptation to cold dark habitat. I read somewhere else that he may have been a Moor or at least part.

Likewise Abraham Lincoln may also have been mulatto/part Black as forensic evidence has uncovered his blood type/genetic marker (x1c) which traces back to the Horn of Africa . Rumor has it that he confided privately to those he knew, that his Mother was an Ethiopian, tho he guarded this secret from the public. so Obama might not have been the first American Black president after all.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
if Santa was a Greek living in Turkey back then, then he was probably more like olive, swarthy or dark skinned like today's Southern Mediteranean peoples of Europe. Still possibly a mixed race.He probably had black hair in his youth as well. He probably wasn't light skinned like a Lapp who lived in Northern climates and developed light skin as an adaptation to cold dark habitat. I read somewhere else that he may have been a Moor or at least part.

Likewise Abraham Lincoln may also have been mulatto/part Black as forensic evidence has uncovered his blood type/genetic marker (x1c) which traces back to the Horn of Africa . Rumor has it that he confided privately to those he knew, that his Mother was an Ethiopian, tho he guarded this secret from the public. so Obama might not have been the first American Black president after all.
Not to mention the Egyptians of the high culture and Chinese of the great dynasties, and those greats of Mesopotamia who domesticated food crops - all black you know. And they had spaceships, but they flew away, or so I am told.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention the Egyptians of the high culture and Chinese of the great dynasties, and those greats of Mesopotamia who domesticated food crops - all black you know. And they had spaceships, but they flew away, or so I am told.
Will the Real Santa Claus please stand up, please stand up?!

face-composite-new.jpg

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Facial reconstruction from the bones reputed to be those of St. Nicholas, aka Santa Claus:

Still, I'd wager he was quite a bit darker skinned than that.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Facial reconstruction from the bones reputed to be those of St. Nicholas, aka Santa Claus:

Still, I'd wager he was quite a bit darker skinned than that.

Joe, I've previously read all of that. Santa was not black. Is it nice for little black kids to have a black Santa(?) - I guess., but did white Santa skip over them on Christmas? If he did, black Santa will too. You know, it occurs to me that if a people could point to their accomplishments they wouldn't need to claim other people's achievements were actually theirs, and isn't it silly to go along with made up crap just to help people feel better about themselves? Cause then, you're treating them like children, and really only degrading them with that "generosity".

Oh, PS: Mediterannean, olive complected people with dark hair and brown eyes are white too. All whiteys aren't Nordic types, or even Alpine types. LoLz

Last edited: