Blacks from the USA moving to Africa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can appreciate wanting to be with your own.

Black Americans will be slaughtered in Africa...tribal conflict has never stopped. They would be considered a threat to the local tribespeople’s livelihood. Their jobs, their security, their women and their future. I’ve seen and witnessed the slaughter firsthand. Horrific scenes. You are all out of your depth here...this isn’t American politics, this was my world. You don’t know the half of it all, and media censorship in Africa is massive. You can get all the cock-arsed links and bias journalism to appease your minds, but at the end of the day, you all have being fed twisted truths and live in a bubbly tame world by comparison.

Peace out!

Yep.

Africans HATE black Americans. I've worked with several people from Africa and they are openly disgusted with most black Americans.

Only in your posts will others find that "several" will equate to all.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what I have a problem with, dimwit.

They don’t realize that it’s this continued negative attitude towards blacks that has led to the inverted racism they all complain about….

I have the perfect example of this… a black woman parked in front of my house last night. Instead of pulling forward, she parked right in the middle and I needed to put my recycling can on the street for collection. Her car window was down and I asked her “excuse me, do you mind moving forward so I can fit this here?” She didn’t say anything to me… she just lingered there for the next 10 minutes because she could.

I didn’t even get mad… I just started remembering my black GF’s story about when she was little and an minimart owner grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her out of his store just because she was black and walked in to buy candy.

It’s a vicious cycle that was started by whites that gives us ALL a bad name. I’m against perpetuating the divide.

Exactly.

When the BLM protests turned to Antifa riots in Seattle… blacks from out of state were driving around and filming racist whites with their cell phones to blast them on social media.

I was cutoff by a black woman from Idaho who was driving with a black male passenger. I mean she CUT ME OFF from a right turn only lane when the light turned green and I didn’t want body damage to my sports car, so I was forced to slam on my brakes to let her in.

We got to the next red light and I could tell she was talking shit about me to her passenger. I ignored her because she wasn’t talking directly to me… until the light changed green and then she looked in the rear view and at her side mirror to see me and started addressing me directly out of her driver side window. I have LA road rage and at that point we are gonna fight… so I yelled out my window “pull over!” And she wouldn’t. Bitch knew I had no issue with dragging her out of her car to fight. So, instead she blocked traffic while he pulled out his cell phone and started filming. When I got around them they started calling me whitey so I would use the “N” word and when I didn’t I looked straight at the camera and said “you cut me off back there… learn how to drive” and left.

People are assholes. It has nothing to do with race.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Black Americans will be slaughtered in Africa...tribal conflict has never stopped. They would be considered a threat to the local tribespeople’s livelihood. Their jobs, their security, their women and their future. I’ve seen and witnessed the slaughter firsthand. Horrific scenes. You are all out of your depth here...this isn’t American politics, this was my world. You don’t know the half of it all, and media censorship in Africa is massive. You can get all the cock-arsed links and bias journalism to appease your minds, but at the end of the day, you all have being fed twisted truths and live in a bubbly tame world by comparison.

Peace out!

Dont go talking em out of it FFS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace out!

Yep.

Africans HATE black Americans. I've worked with several people from Africa and they are openly disgusted with most black Americans.

Initially the Africans will see what money they can beg, steal or borrow from you, and then after that’s done and dusted, they will tell you to go back home or get killed. And they mean it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They don’t realize that it’s this continued negative attitude towards blacks that has led to the inverted racism they all complain about….

I have the perfect example of this… a black woman parked in front of my house last night. Instead of pulling forward, she parked right in the middle and I needed to put my recycling can on the street for collection. Her car window was down and I asked her “excuse me, do you mind moving forward so I can fit this here?” She didn’t say anything to me… she just lingered there for the next 10 minutes because she could.

I didn’t even get mad… I just started remembering my black GF’s story about when she was little and an minimart owner grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her out of his store just because she was black and walked in to buy candy.

It’s a vicious cycle that was started by whites that gives us ALL a bad name. I’m against perpetuating the divide.

Utter bullshit. Blacks don't like us because they've been fed a non-stop diet of persecution propaganda in the mainstream media and told how whitey is to blame for all their problems.

Liberal academia is to blame too. The social conditioning over the last 50 years created by the political left has caused a huge divide in society and a climate of fear, resentment and guilt. Whites alive today shouldn't be made to feel shame for what happened before they were born, it's ludicrous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Utter bullshit. Blacks don't like us because they've been fed a non-stop diet of persecution propaganda in the mainstream media and told how whitey is to blame for all their problems.

Liberal academia is to blame too. The social conditioning over the last 50 years created by the political left has caused a huge divide in society and a climate of fear, resentment and guilt. Whites alive today shouldn't be made to feel shame for what happened before they were born, it's ludicrous.

Exactly. It's also why they wont get vaccinated.

Leftists are so smart though .......they dont seem to realize their rhetorics carry very bad destabilizing consequences. Or they do realize it and dont care.

Telling black people ....shit and gay people....that everyone hates them? Nonstop? Everyone hates them BUT the left. Isnt that how cults work?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey I won't get vaxxxed either! But it's the Jews I don't trust, I suspect blacks won't get it because they don't trust whitey Lulz.

The problem is, most blacks can't differentiate between white people and Jews, a few can but not many.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey I won't get vaxxxed either! But it's the Jews I don't trust, I suspect blacks won't get it because they don't trust whitey Lulz. The problem is, most blacks can't differentiate between white people and Jews, a few can but not many.
Spot-on...the blacks in SA think the vaccine is a ploy to reduce their numbers like the white man’s AIDS virus I shit you not!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't know what to think with this vaxx business, whether it's just a huge money making scheme cooked up by the elites or if there's a sinister depopulation agenda involved too.

The first is a given, but the other is unprovable, at this stage anyway. No vaxx for me though! I'll take my chances with my superior Aryan immune system which has looked after me for nearly 40 years without any major problems Lol/.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know what to think with this vaxx business, whether it's just a huge money making scheme cooked up by the elites or if there's a sinister depopulation agenda involved too.

The first is a given, but the other is unprovable, at this stage anyway. No vaxx for me though! I'll take my chances with my superior Aryan immune system which has looked after me for nearly 40 years without any major problems Lol/.
Same here mate! I suffered the flu twice in my fucking life. Go figure, and I’ll be 50 at the end of this year!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey I won't get vaxxxed either! But it's the Jews I don't trust, I suspect blacks won't get it because they don't trust whitey Lulz.

The problem is, most blacks can't differentiate between white people and Jews, a few can but not many.

Yeah they dont trust the government. There have been experiments ran on people. Black people as well with the Tuskegee experiment.

And with all the rhetoric that we "systemic" or "institutional" racism.....you cant blame them.