Blacks in the USA vs Canada

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who knew niggers were in ancient Scotland of all places and they were doing quite well too... :facepalm:
F2I1j5S.jpg

I cannot wait to see that movie. I hear it's excellent.
Personally, I'm waiting for the new Shaka Zulu played by Ron Howard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, you have to realize that the US has more Negroes than the entire population of Canada...

What always happens is this: A few Negroes here, and a few Negroes there, is OK (which is how most of Canada is)...

The problems start when an area becomes Negrified. Once that happens, many will revert back to their inner chimp. The smart ones Black Flight to White suburbs, but they are a rarity it seems.
I prefer the term "niggerized". Thank you.

You have so much racism in America @Lokmar.

At least we treat Blacks like human beings in Canada, eh?

There are more issues with American blacks because they have been shit on relentlessly in the US.

According to historical accounts socialization of American slaves was extremely brutal.
According to history, life was brutal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It is entirely possible that the suspect (clearly a Black man) actually identifies as a White man. As such, we must respect his choices, and must be careful not to mislabel his choice of race...
You should see some of the white folk here in Australia trying to identify as Aborigine to claim benefits! Lol

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You guys mustn’t be too racist…it’s not good for your inner spirit and shit. One need not get all bitter and twisted about it aye!
:SmokeBreak3:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But does that make them any less trustworthy, competent or able to hold down a job?

Does a person's skin color make them any less valuable or qualitatively a lesser human being?

What?

You're the one who brought up the demographic of a particular skin color in my city.

So it is obviously a statistic of some importance to you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are asking if the fact that well under 2% of the population is black where you live makes them any less trustworthy, competent or able to hold down a job?

No. The fact that well under 2% of the population is black where you live does not make them any less trustworthy, competent or able to hold down a job.

The fact that well under 2% of the population is black where you live is important because you said this:

in Canada I dont find this is the case where I live.

Where you live there are not many blacks. Where you live is not a good comparison.

Where you live is sheltered from the reality of what it is like where there is a higher percentage of blacks.

This is what it is like where there are more black people:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!