Blacks in the USA vs Canada

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....there seems to be a huge difference between the 2 countries.

America seems a lot of them are criminals but in Canada I dont find this is the case where I live. Nor do I see all the racial incidents of confrontation between them & the police.

A lot of them hold down respectable jobs. They dont seem to create much trouble here. I havent had any bad experiences with any where I live. my federally elected representative is Black in a mostly White district who overwhelmingly voted for her.

USA compared with Canada seems like Night n day in this regard.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Joe, you have to realize that the US has more Negroes than the entire population of Canada...

What always happens is this: A few Negroes here, and a few Negroes there, is OK (which is how most of Canada is)...

The problems start when an area becomes Negrified. Once that happens, many will revert back to their inner chimp. The smart ones Black Flight to White suburbs, but they are a rarity it seems.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, you have to realize that the US has more Negroes than the entire population of Canada...

What always happens is this: A few Negroes here, and a few Negroes there, is OK (which is how most of Canada is)...

The problems start when an area becomes Negrified. Once that happens, many will revert back to their inner chimp. The smart ones Black Flight to White suburbs, but they are a rarity it seems.
I prefer the term "niggerized". Thank you.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You have so much racism in America @Lokmar.

At least we treat Blacks like human beings in Canada, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor innocent niggers. Racism makin em murder and rape white and asian peepoe. When will we stop making the nigger so violent josephine? I know, all you good Cucknadians including X should move all them poor niggers to Cucknadia where they can roam FREEEEEEE! :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We call Detroit "Blackistan".

But this really is not a race thing. It's a democrat policies destroyed black communities thing.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But this really is not a race thing. It's a democrat policies destroyed black communities thing.

I get along with Blacks in Canada.

Same time they're not American Blacks.
Most who live in Canada are not from the USA. They're more likely to be from places like Africa, the Caribbean or the UK.

So most who live here are not descended from slaves but immigrated to Canada by choice as free men & women.

Maybe that the reason overall they seem more peaceful.

Slavery existed a long time ago in Canada but not the slave trade. Slave ships didn't arrive in Canada but mostly in the Caribbean & the number of slaves was relatively small.

Slavery never really became institutionalized and for the most part neither did Black ghettos.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Treating blacks who commit crimes like they arent to blame for their own actions is the entire problem. I wouldnt tell some white trailer trash they get a free pass because their mom was a crack whore. As far as I'm concerned, until we execute EVERYONE who randomly rapes and murders ANYONE, things will only get worse.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Treating blacks who commit crimes like they arent to blame for their own actions is the entire problem. I wouldnt tell some white trailer trash they get a free pass because their mom was a crack whore. As far as I'm concerned, until we execute EVERYONE who randomly rapes and murders ANYONE, things will only get worse.

It's cuz yer ancestors brought slaves to America now ya gotta compensate em Lokmeer. Yer payin for sins of yer forefathers eh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are more issues with American blacks because they have been shit on relentlessly in the US.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

There are more issues with American blacks because they have been shit on relentlessly in the US.
The only race you're allowed to shit on are whites, FACTO!! You won't change anybodies mind so save it!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who knew niggers were in ancient Scotland of all places and they were doing quite well too... :facepalm:
F2I1j5S.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

According to historical accounts socialization of American slaves was extremely brutal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

According to historical accounts socialization of American slaves was extremely brutal.

Everything the US sociopolitical system has done to American slaves and their descendents has been brutal.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everything the US sociopolitical system has done to American slaves and their descendents has been brutal.

And yet slavery still exists in places like the American South for Blacks AND Whites as they toil away performing slave labor for 13 cents an hour making products for major US corporations in prisons. Apparently the US Constitution did not forbid but actually has enabled this practice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet slavery still exists in places like the American South for Blacks AND Whites as they toil away performing slave labor for 13 cents an hour making products for major US corporations in prisons. Apparently the US Constitution did not forbid but actually has enabled this practice.

The constitution has nothing to do with that. The constitutional is the restrains on the government as far as how much power they have over US.

All the corps love the DNC. Republicans are getting scary scary for them.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One thing I notice about Blacks in Canada is most are not obese or overweight like many are in the US. You rarely see an obese Black person in Canada. Most are thin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You spelled "democrat policies" wrong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's cuz yer ancestors brought slaves to America now ya gotta compensate em Lokmeer. Yer payin for sins of yer forefathers eh.

Really?

Prove his ancestors have been here since the founding AND prove his ancestors were not abolitionists.

And go.

This retarded racist cult shit was created by Democrats. They have always been the racist party. Always.

Also our country is NOT systemically racist. Left communist propaganda isnt fact.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Prove his ancestors have been here since the founding AND prove his ancestors were not abolitionists.

And go.

This retarded racist cult shit was created by Democrats. They have always been the racist party. Always.

Also our country is NOT systemically racist. Left communist propaganda isnt fact.

If there isn't systematic racism then the institution of slavery was sure racist. Same the lot of poor Whites in America historically wasn't that great either.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
....there seems to be a huge difference between the 2 countries.

America seems a lot of them are criminals but in Canada I dont find this is the case where I live. Nor do I see all the racial incidents of confrontation between them & the police.

A lot of them hold down respectable jobs. They dont seem to create much trouble here. I havent had any bad experiences with any where I live. my federally elected representative is Black in a mostly White district who overwhelmingly voted for her.

USA compared with Canada seems like Night n day in this regard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Vancouver

1.2% black

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who knew niggers were in ancient Scotland of all places and they were doing quite well too... :facepalm:
F2I1j5S.jpg

I cannot wait to see that movie. I hear it's excellent.
There are no niggers here in 2022 never mind back then but Jews gonna kike!
I loved this real movie on theYNC though, 5 stars!
9ZWOOHZ.gif
I'll do anything to deny Jews a shekel... Here's that film in HD Lotus, stick your VPN on and enjoy...
It's pure fantasy though, none negro here

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F2I1j5S.jpg

9ZWOOHZ.gif
I'll do anything to deny Jews a shekel... Here's that film in HD Lotus, stick your VPN on and enjoy...

Macbeth itself is fiction, my friend, so what difference does it make?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F2I1j5S.jpg

9ZWOOHZ.gif

Hey, thanks, but I turned on the VPN and it doesn't work. Keeps flipping me over to an ad.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
F2I1j5S.jpg

9ZWOOHZ.gif

Hey, thanks, but I turned on the VPN and it doesn't work. Keeps flipping me over to an ad.
You must be doing something, works fine for me...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
F2I1j5S.jpg

9ZWOOHZ.gif

You must be doing something, works fine for me...
Look here's a screen capture of it working for me... :Confused4:
udJL3xU.gif

I even skipped it on a bit, just press play and the add disappears...