Blacks from the USA moving to Africa

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
kek

440px-Nigeria_Export_Treemap_%282011%29.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. Perhaps we can send all the criminals and welfare mothers there as well?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I guess blatant racism is just considered de rigueur at this forum, and not flaming?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Dove, why is that post funny? I found it moving, and sad.

Actually what I found interesting about this story was the ideal which was first envisioned and then materialized in the form of Liberia 2 centuries ago.

The idea was to enfranchise Blacks and create a new nation and sense of belonging for them. It came into existence, but it never was successful in a true sense as it was more or less a colony of the United States. Plus they would have their share of political and social problems later on.

But the idea of sending people who've been empowered and prosperous enough to create a 'New Liberia' seems enticing.
Maybe they can actually empower Blacks and improve Africa's standard of living which the original state of Liberia never succeeded in doing.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can appreciate wanting to be with your own.

Black Americans will be slaughtered in Africa...tribal conflict has never stopped. They would be considered a threat to the local tribespeople’s livelihood. Their jobs, their security, their women and their future. I’ve seen and witnessed the slaughter firsthand. Horrific scenes. You are all out of your depth here...this isn’t American politics, this was my world. You don’t know the half of it all, and media censorship in Africa is massive. You can get all the cock-arsed links and bias journalism to appease your minds, but at the end of the day, you all have being fed twisted truths and live in a bubbly tame world by comparison.

Peace out!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

@Dove, why is that post funny? I found it moving, and sad.

Because she lives in a state that’s 7/1 whites v blacks and she wants them to stay on their side of the train tracks while she cheers on their murders at the hands of police on TV and cries pro-life. The quintessential example of racist poor white trash.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what I have a problem with, dimwit.

They don’t realize that it’s this continued negative attitude towards blacks that has led to the inverted racism they all complain about….

I have the perfect example of this… a black woman parked in front of my house last night. Instead of pulling forward, she parked right in the middle and I needed to put my recycling can on the street for collection. Her car window was down and I asked her “excuse me, do you mind moving forward so I can fit this here?” She didn’t say anything to me… she just lingered there for the next 10 minutes because she could.

I didn’t even get mad… I just started remembering my black GF’s story about when she was little and an minimart owner grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her out of his store just because she was black and walked in to buy candy.

It’s a vicious cycle that was started by whites that gives us ALL a bad name. I’m against perpetuating the divide.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They don’t realize that it’s this continued negative attitude towards blacks that has led to the inverted racism they all complain about….

I have the perfect example of this… a black woman parked in front of my house last night. Instead of pulling forward, she parked right in the middle and I needed to put my recycling can on the street for collection. Her car window was down and I asked her “excuse me, do you mind moving forward so I can fit this here?” She didn’t say anything to me… she just lingered there for the next 10 minutes because she could.

I didn’t even get mad… I just started remembering my black GF’s story about when she was little and an minimart owner grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her out of his store just because she was black and walked in to buy candy.

It’s a vicious cycle that was started by whites that gives us ALL a bad name. I’m against perpetuating the divide.

Exactly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can appreciate wanting to be with your own.

Black Americans will be slaughtered in Africa...tribal conflict has never stopped. They would be considered a threat to the local tribespeople’s livelihood. Their jobs, their security, their women and their future. I’ve seen and witnessed the slaughter firsthand. Horrific scenes. You are all out of your depth here...this isn’t American politics, this was my world. You don’t know the half of it all, and media censorship in Africa is massive. You can get all the cock-arsed links and bias journalism to appease your minds, but at the end of the day, you all have being fed twisted truths and live in a bubbly tame world by comparison.

Peace out!

Yep.

Africans HATE black Americans. I've worked with several people from Africa and they are openly disgusted with most black Americans.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You have to be massively ignorant not to expect a backlash from people that have experienced nothing but racism.