Blurt the fart pocket pussy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
That is for you, you beta male.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

100% Cuck slut.. takes more shots to the face then a bukkakke gangbang..

Many long nights spent crying itself to sleep.. tears of desperation in a pool of failure

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Blurt the fart. Getting PARA CRUSHED again. A pocket pussy. Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor Blurtrice, will people ever stop laughing at his Little Red Riding Hood outfit?

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Blurtrice, will people ever stop laughing at his Little Red Riding Hood outfit?

images

Blurt might garner more sympathy if It was nicer to more people more of the time.

But Blurt bein' Blurt....

...oh well!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I stopped replying to my quotes. 51 quotes and then over 58 over 48hrs following. They’re trolling me with their attention and think Bastardo Factory is the place to shove in their LGBTQPIBE+ stuff. This shit needs to be nipped in the bud and set on fire!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Blurt might garner more sympathy if It was nicer to more people more of the time.

...oh well!

Are you serious? Have you read posts by Aryan, lokmar, Breakfall, Prowler, Dove, Reggie, UncleDilf, or Jeannie? All of them are much, much nastier than Blurt. They're just not as clever.

I'm on Team Blurt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

...oh well!

Are you serious? Have you read posts by Aryan, lokmar, Breakfall, Prowler, Dove, Reggie, or Jeannie? All of them are much, much nastier than Blurt. They're just not as clever.

I'm on Team Blurt.
“Just not as clever” ?? Do you mean not as critical? Fuck you’re a mediocre dipshit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

...oh well!

Are you serious? Have you read posts by Aryan, lokmar, Breakfall, Prowler, Dove, Reggie, or Jeannie? All of them are much, much nastier than Blurt. They're just not as clever.

I'm on Team Blurt.
“Just not as clever” ?? Do you mean not as critical? Fuck you’re a mediocre dipshit.

No worries there, Brainfail. You win the prize for most critical.

Still, clever you ain't.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

...oh well!

I'm on Team Blurt.

No worries there, Brainfail. You win the prize for most critical.

Still, clever you ain't.
Did you just say the last line with a nigger accent?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have hearded that @Blurt the turd havent washed his pocket pussy. Yuck, it smells like rotten meAT now. The dumb turd fucked it raw, thinking it was fresh and clean! But then he felt in a nervous breakdown! Because the smells was evil.

What a GRUESOME and dumb SWINE!!!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
And this is what shits me the most ( @Bastard Factory and I’ll tag you in)...that this stroppy cunt @Omnipotent that isn’t even a supporter of this forum, and is essentially the opposition, gets to doxx your long-term members without retribution or a spell in the box?

This would fall under the "I cant read everything" clause.

Who did what?