Breakfall’s Shoutboxxx…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hope your frilly knickers dry out in time under your ceiling fan before you must return to work and get them clagged up again with foreign proteins...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just another puddle for him to slick back his mullet with.
You say mullet like it isn't the fastest growing re-trend in Australia amongst teens and twenty somethings...

I'm serious. It's become a thing all over again in the last 2-3 years. Hot regional chicks won't even date a guy with a number 2.

It must be short on the top and long in the back.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Howz the nose and chin on this thing? @Murdy :LOL3:

ZjCdVhR.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
HA HA ... he's been leaking ass juice all night :LOL3:

Willie Wanker is soooo butthurted that I didn’t protect him from Flynn that he rant to Piggie Smellz… this is how it went:

Breakfail: Dwarf Vader, Flynn just turned my fruit of the looms into a fudge factory.

Dwarf Vader: cum inside so I can understand the depths.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Howz the nose and chin on this thing? @Murdy :LOL3:

ZjCdVhR.jpg

Kinda. I think she widened my face with her XXXL bbl app before she passed it off to you. Plus, I’m sure it still has jizz all over it from Rancid.

Could you blow it up 15 more times and really fuck up the grittiness before you hit it with your anal probe strobe light…. I can’t tell if it’s me yet. Thanks.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Kinda. I think she widened my face with her XXXL bbl app before she passed it off to you. Plus, I’m sure it still has jizz all over it from Rancid.

Could you blow it up 15 more times and really fuck up the grittiness before you hit it with your anal probe strobe light…. I can’t tell if it’s me yet. Thanks.
I don’t care whether it’s been photoshopped or not…you’re mentally fucking unstable. You’re just lucky I gave you recognition in the past. Truth be told, I don’t care if anyone isn’t an oil painting…but act like a toxic bitch again and you’ll get served fucking mud pie.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t care whether it’s been photoshopped or not…

^^^ while he posts another picture every time we have an exchange :ThumbsUp1:

Ok, psycho. Whatever you or whoever is driving you these days say…..

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Murdy All that matters is that the human elephant you call El Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Sexy finds you attractive.

The two of you can just lock yourself away from the rest of the cruel world for a romantic getaway any time you want.

As long as you have 75 pounds of food stored away for every day that you bless the rest of society with your absence.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
With beer goggles:
Ewww.

AS. IF.

Now you go run along and find the original with the background of the mountain behind his vacation cabin in it. Chop chop!

I’m busy memorizing the veins in his ginormous cock with my tongue. I’m gonna be a while….. :SmokeBreak1:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ewww.

AS. IF.

Now you go run along and find the original with the background of the mountain behind his vacation cabin in it. Chop chop!

I’m busy memorizing the veins in his ginormous cock with my tongue. I’m gonna be a while….. :SmokeBreak1:
Yeah… BLM ya fucking Karen lööny tune!

18618721.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we need to examine the pure delusion Breakfailure has been seizing under…

Lilly laughed @ something Flynn said.

You took that single karma like and impulsively assigned it to the butthurt you endured when there was a diatribe of other language in the post she could have been laughing at. Lilly has always been a straight shooter and said it wasn’t for that line specifically…. And then you had a little Meltypoooh over it.

I came in and was like eye is troll and I schooled the noob aka you.

Never have I ever done anything to anyone on this site except return the same level of energy doled out in my direction.

This is why you wah wah wah about the shoitbox every fucking day ~ You’re a e-junkie who went balls deep in the sauce and you’ve still got some on your chin you might be able to lick off and salvage…

Unfortunately, this is what happens when a forum is infiltrated by toxic dramawhores and the residents get schooled in limp wristed antics.

I’ve watched a great many die. Shit, I’ve even watched spoon fake his own death to prove what a piece of shit loser your resident dwarf is.

I am great and powerful in this game…. you’re just some dipshit in a helmet who acted cool once.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think we need to examine the pure delusion Breakfailure has been seizing under…

You took that single karma like and impulsively assigned it to the butthurt you endured when there was a diatribe of other language in the post she could have been laughing at. Lilly has always been a straight shooter and said it wasn’t for that line specifically…. And then you had a little Meltypoooh over it.

Never have I ever done anything to anyone on this site except return the same level of energy doled out in my direction.

This is why you wah wah wah about the shoitbox every fucking day ~ You’re a e-junkie who went balls deep in the sauce and you’ve still got some on your chin you might be able to lick off and salvage…

Unfortunately, this is what happens when a forum is infiltrated by toxic dramawhores and the residents get schooled in limp wristed antics.

I’ve watched a great many die. Shit, I’ve even watched spoon fake his own death to prove what a piece of shit loser your resident dwarf is.

I am great and powerful in this game…. you’re just some dipshit in a helmet who acted cool once.
The problem with you Murdy is that you don’t realise everyone was here and knows exactly what transpired. You’re so off the fucking mark and it’s simply tiresome.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I swear it’s easier ripping into King Poofter aka @The Ruler than the nameless socks of collective called @Flynn . My natural instinct would be to kill it if I can’t con—troll it.

It’s weak repetition is of one aim…and that to attack family values. If you ask me …it’s hurting on the inside. It’s seething in fact of a boi scorned! Yo mama is looking at you from hell above! Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don’t care whether it’s been photoshopped or not…

^^^ while he posts another picture every time we have an exchange :ThumbsUp1:

Ok, psycho. Whatever you or whoever is driving you these days say…..
he's a peeeedo ... they're everywhere around here ...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Too much explaining. Troll School Fail