Breakfall’s Shoutboxxx…

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Occasionally I'd hit Aussie or Zealand sometimes other islands around there but it was rare. Usually conditions would last only a few minutes.
'I am the 101 king of the Northeast corner with audio burning holes through speakers nationwide Chek Chek you can run but you can't hide when conditions are on my side and I'm back quiet.'

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The edibles can catch up on you when you least expect it. I still have some biscuits left but they’re so potent that they put me straight on my arse and I can’t stop laughing.
:PuffPuffPass:

I normally can handle them way better than anyone else I know lol. Where I fucked up, was I was already alcohol tipsy, and empty belly lol. Man, I got ripped! Even both kitty cats came and laid beside me. One will normally, but it was both. Either I was puttin' off that zen, or they were concerned about me lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I normally can handle them way better than anyone else I know lol. Where I fucked up, was I was already alcohol tipsy, and empty belly lol. Man, I got ripped! Even both kitty cats came and laid beside me. One will normally, but it was both. Either I was puttin' off that zen, or they were concerned about me lol.
My limbs turn to jelly and I get a tingling up my spine all the way to the back of my head. A month back I did edibles and went for a surf, but kept falling off the wave, which seldom happens to me man! Lol
Called a Wake and Bake lol.

Personally, I like to have that first cup of coffee, then the herb. Its quite euphoric lol.
If I did that…the rest of the day would be a proper right-off!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My limbs turn to jelly and I get a tingling up my spine all the way to the back of my head. A month back I did edibles and went for a surf, but kept falling off the wave, which seldom happens to me man! Lol

If I did that…the rest of the day would be a proper right-off!

Lol, yeah edibles more of a body buzz for me too. Makes me feel more spacey too vs standard tokin'.

A right-off? Or a write off? lol, that would be 2 different things! Me, its a right off lol. I get energized and ready to tackle anything!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey @Reggie Dunlop …I can’t respond to anyone at the moment as I’ve been relegated to “meltdown” currently.
But yeah…we thought mullets were cool back in the day. In Australia they’re still quite common and I always laugh out loud when I see a fashion casualty sporting one!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hey @Reggie Dunlop …I can’t respond to anyone at the moment as I’ve been relegated to “meltdown” currently.
But yeah…we thought mullets were cool back in the day. In Australia they’re still quite common and I always laugh out loud when I see a fashion casualty sporting one!

I don't know how "cool" they were but around here they were fairly standard issue in the early 1980s.

Then again that was the same general time period as "hair bands" or "glam rock" or whatever you want to call them so our taste in fashion was obviously a bit... abnormal. LoL

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know how "cool" they were but around here they were fairly standard issue in the early 1980s.

Then again that was the same general time period as "hair bands" or "glam rock" or whatever you want to call them so our taste in fashion was obviously a bit... abnormal. LoL
Well…in all honesty I wasn’t trying to create a mullet in that pic; I had trimmed my fringe a bit because hair in my eyes bugs the fuck outta me.

You’ll dig my new haircut I gave myself a few days ago…it’s a semi-Mohawk! Lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am watching a series called „bEEF“ on LeftFlix. I must say, it is a very non woke series!!! I crack up! Our Humor!!!!

Highly recommended!!!! UncleDiLF approved

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello Sir! It is nearly midnight here.

Did you had coffee and your morning prezzie?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hear you man @Aryan re: Rotwang thread and King Poofter. I can’t reply outside of meltdown on account of Blurtrude being a biatch. Apparently one can pay to have someone placed in meltdown??? FFS…howz that lame shit? Löl

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Howz Blurtrude‘s style? Begs Bastard Factory to Mayhem Meltdown me and then waddles off back to VF to gloat about it? Fucking Oompah—loopahring dud—nut!!! What a fucking joke???

:Triggered::Bwahaha:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I hear you man @Aryan re: Rotwang thread and King Poofter. I can’t reply outside of meltdown on account of Blurtrude being a biatch. Apparently one can pay to have someone placed in meltdown??? FFS…howz that lame shit? Löl
Kinda weird how he has basically disappeared, although some folks do eventually quit the forums. I doubt he's dead though.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seethe, simp.