Breakfall’s Shoutboxxx…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you fear @Bastard Factory a lot @Breakfall he would knock you out. heard he has been training for a match. i wouldn't ruffle his feathers too much or he may box you and X at the same time.
Nobody can knock me out. I’ve been a martial artist my entire life. Any middle-aged man doing X-fit and considering taking me on has been sniffing too many farts!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody can knock me out. I’ve been a martial artist my entire life. Any middle-aged man doing X-fit and considering taking me on has been sniffing too many farts!

EKt2j9nXkAEFni9.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Man…I have the longest arms ever and this skinny numbat just goes on about “short arms”? I think he’s just trying to get me to post a pic of my massive gunz so he can bat off to it!
bet those little arms make for tuff panty raids

EKt2j9nXkAEFni9.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
After being exposed to mustard gas on the western front during WW1, Adolph Hitler, who was also blinded not to mention burned, took particular attention to his oral hygiene the rest of his life often taking an inordinate amount of time thoroughly brushing his teeth, and gargling several times, several times a day. He often complained he could never get the acrid taste of mustard gas out of his mouth.
This has been your NAZI minute-

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
After being exposed to mustard gas on the western front during WW1, Adolph Hitler, who was also blinded not to mention burned, took particular attention to his oral hygiene the rest of his life often taking an inordinate amount of time thoroughly brushing his teeth, and gargling several times, several times a day. He often complained he could never get the acrid taste of mustard gas out of his mouth.
This has been your NAZI minute-
He had bad halitosis apparently. During WW1 his mask was hindered by his long moustache and he didn’t get a good seal. So after copping some gas in the lungs he shaved the sides of his moustache to get a better seal, hence the “toothbrush” moustache.

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Semenwaifer just mentioned a kid in Shoutbox! That mention simply comes off unsavoury any way one looks at it from the likes of him.

@ Seamajor: I saw a kid get busted today for flying his drone on the beach. More like a ticket. 12 minutes ago

scared-afraid.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so, he says flying a drone and you think what ... don't tell me ! yet again ???

you have to stop this public display , it's creepy af

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
so, he says flying a drone and you think what ... don't tell me ! yet again ???

you have to stop this public display , it's creepy af

You'll probably deny it but it's obvious you love the taste of Breaky's bait.
I don't think he's dropped a single morsel you didn't immediately gobble up.

Just ask him where he buys the stuff and order your own stash for fuck's sake.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You'll probably deny it but it's obvious you love the taste of Breaky's bait.
I don't think he's dropped a single morsel you didn't immediately gobble up.

Just ask him where he buys the stuff and order your own stash for fuck's sake.
breakys bait

like the chiclets he uses and shit yeh mean ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
breakys bait

like the chiclets he uses and shit yeh mean ?

I mean he can't say "chipmunk" without you going on a multi-poast tirade about it being a SQUIRREL, actually, and then musing aloud that he molests small rodents.

That's what I mean. lulz

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is a song for Krisspiss aka X aka 360 aka fuckwit!

Listen to this song and then apologise to me. Only then will I apologise back. I’m not even normally stubborn…but it’s the principle!