Breakfall’s Shoutboxxx…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The only pervert here is you trying to make that correlation between the two. You’re of sick mind fella and it shows.
so I talk of grandkids and you bring up dildos you fucking moronic twat are you rteally that fuckin stupid ? go fuck yourself you creepy cunt

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
so I talk of grandkids and you bring up dildos you fucking moronic twat are you rteally that fuckin stupid ? go fuck yourself you creepy cunt
No….again: you said that you wished for grandkids, so much so, that you would even let them touch your bikes. I made a little joke about making sure you got rid of that dildo bike if that were the case.
And here we are cry baby!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No….again: you said that you wished for grandkids, so much so, that you would even let them touch your bikes. I made a little joke about making sure you got rid of that dildo bike if that were the case.
And here we are cry baby!
so how do you equate kids touching my bike with dildos pervert ?? is it something you do regularly ?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
so how do you equate kids touching my bike with dildos pervert ?? is it something you do regularly ?
It never even crossed my mind. I was simply making sure that your future grandkids weren’t inadvertently corrupted “BabyFuckerAlert!”

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It never even crossed my mind. I was simply making sure that your future grandkids were inadvertently corrupted “BabyFuckerAlert!”
look at this pervert back peddle, you know apparently no matter what you're gonna think it's normal to equate kids with dildos because you're a pervert, I don't get it because I'm not ... go fuck yourself creep I need to ignore you now, knowing there is a bonafide creeper here irks me

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
look at this pervert back peddle, you know apparently no matter what you're gonna think it's normal to equate kids with dildos because you're a pervert, I don't get it because I'm not ... go fuck yourself creep I need to ignore you now, knowing there is a bonafide creeper here irks me
If you ignored me that would be great.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Everyone thinks I favor another members view/side/opinion.

I'm not reading all this shit.
We're not here to babysit peoples words.
What I do randomly read is what I catch.

Stop talking about kid fucking.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not reading all this shit.

Everyone thinks I favor another members view/side/opinion.

What I do randomly read is what I catch.

Stop talking about kid fucking.
Oi…you allow your “BabyFuckerAlert!” to run wild. And when other members knock back you freak out. Jesus fucking Christ lad….wake the fuck up!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 you’re happy to suck up to @bastardfactory with your like, but are too stupid to realise that X started the “BabyFuckerAlert!” As for the Flynn account disrespecting my mother…well that was just poor taste. Even a ghost-believer such as yourself should fathom this turn of events. Get a fucking haircut!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 you’re happy to suck up to @bastardfactory with your like, but are too stupid to realise that X started the “BabyFuckerAlert!” As for the Flynn account disrespecting my mother…well that was just poor taste. Even a ghost-believer such as yourself should fathom this turn of events. Get a fucking haircut!

I happened to like his assessment so I Liked it.
No sucking up in evidence (unless you prefer to make up your own evidence as you go).

I don't care who started what, then or now.
It's all vile and besmirches you for engaging in it.

I still don't believe in ghosts.
How many times has that clue been bounced off your noggin... are we into double digits yet?

No I will not cut my hair.
Cope.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I happened to like his assessment so I Liked it.
No sucking up in evidence (unless you prefer to make up your own evidence as you go).

I don't care who started what, then or now.
It's all vile and besmirches you for engaging in it.

I still don't believe in ghosts.
How many times has that clue been bounced off your noggin... are we into double digits yet?

No I will not cut my hair.
Cope.
Spoil sport! I liked your Mohawk.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was fun. If (and that's an "if" that's carrying a lot of weight) I ever do go back to prissy short hair I'm definitely having a mohawk again first.
Long hair suits me because it’s wavy. It bleaches easily in the sun and surf. But I can’t stand hair in my eyes. I cut my own hair with shearers. I go for the David Beckham look and pull it off nicely.