Such is life...
Site Supporter
sure does

006F8GR.jpg
You cried for me…and that is enough Stinky! Löl

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Willie Wanker is soooo butthurted that I didn’t protect him from Flynn that he rant to Piggie Smellz… this is how it went:

Breakfail: Dwarf Vader, Flynn just turned my fruit of the looms into a fudge factory.

Dwarf Vader: cum inside so I can understand the depths.
Shush, middle aged Julia Stiles on Methylprednisolone.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shush, middle aged Julia Stiles on Methylprednisolone.
Howz the dippy cunt earlier….it leaves me all these messages in my inbox and when I knock off work and manage to reply… it accuses me of stalking her???

Is it the drugs or the alcohol that’s putting voices in her head do you reckon??

:PuffPuffPass:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Howz the dippy cunt earlier….it leaves me all these replies in my inbox and when I knock off work and manage to reply… it accuses me of stalking her???

Is it the drugs or the alcohol that’s putting voices in her head do you reckon??

:PuffPuffPass:

Yeah, nah.... she does that randomly towards alpha online males.

Just write back to her, "No Murdock, I will not fuck you" and she'll eventually give up.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, nah.... she does that randomly towards alpha online males.

Just write back to her, "No Murdock, I will not fuck you" and she'll eventually give up.
I had to edit that one. Lol…they weren’t replies, but quotes from random shit that I said to everyone. I mean fuuuuuuuuck….the bitch is stalking me but trying to deflect. I don’t do pharmaceuticals but I reckon that she’s on Xanax or some shit!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had to edit that one. Lol…they weren’t replies, but quotes from random shit that I said to everyone. I mean fuuuuuuuuck….the bitch is stalking me but trying to deflect. I don’t do pharmaceuticals but I reckon that she’s on Xanax or some shit!

Steroids... check out her jowels and humpback.

She likely has MS or Crohn's disease.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ahhh she's too old fer you anyways ...:LOL3:
Fuck you bum_fuck! Anytime you’re willing to admit that you’re a naff…I’d be happy to hear it. Maybe then your angsty pansy saga could finally find closure! I listened to your hurt…wasn’t that enough? Xx

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And then there’s this wanker @Bastard Factory …I sign up “again”for Mayhem Meltdown and then before I get an alert that I’m active…I’m put into meltdown by some spineless cross-dressing blow_hard with sexual issues from the opposition forum that’s username is like a vindaloo shart! Bluuuurt!

I can do that shit by myself when I’m drunk ya cunt!!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thata vatar. That's the original "ruthless aggression" era of the old forum. Classic Breakfall.

A cangwroo. Siiiiiiick
Yeah Onkel…I had that back in the day when I caught the arse end of YNC. Löl…it’s going back a few years now. You and Scouse gave Badger a heart attack! Löl

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Onkel…I had that back in the day when I caught the arse end of YNC. Löl…it’s going back a few years now. You and Scouse gave Badger a heart attack! Löl
Bodger is a humourless whoreless . Me and @Aryan trolled them too hard. Bodger envied us. We were funny blokes. Trolling him a lot.

Bodger banned all our account at ync. I bet he is a foul swine. Löl

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you serious little ol‘ man? Aren’t you afraid of one of us catching up to you and making you shit yourself publicly? I know exactly where you live! Löl