British matron encounters Trump supporters outside the courthouse, madness ensues.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
-- A British tourist wanders by the New York City courthouse where Donald Trump is being tried and is visibly shocked at how stupid Trump's supporters are

I'm a missing link, poolroom stink, I can't talk
(Well that's too bad)
What's going on, something's wrong, I can't work
Can't go to school, the teacher's a fool, the preacher's a jerk
(Well that's such a drag)
Got nothing to do, street-corner blues, and nowhere to walk
Violence, violence
It's the only thing that'll make you see sense

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
-- A British tourist wanders by the New York City courthouse where Donald Trump is being tried and is visibly shocked at how stupid Trump's supporters are

I'm a missing link, poolroom stink, I can't talk
(Well that's too bad)
What's going on, something's wrong, I can't work
Can't go to school, the teacher's a fool, the preacher's a jerk
(Well that's such a drag)
Got nothing to do, street-corner blues, and nowhere to walk
Violence, violence
It's the only thing that'll make you see sense

She must think Americans are completely out of their fucking minds.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
David Pakman, biggest bullshitter I have ever come across. Looked like a batty old lady being lead away.
So what are your thoughts on your Gran being screamed at by the frenzied mob?

Is that all you can think of "David Pakman doesn't conform to my confirmation bias"?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So what are your thoughts on your Gran being screamed at by the frenzied mob?

Is that all you can think of "David Pakman doesn't conform to my confirmation bias"?
Theres reasons why even Rogan and TYT wont have him on, hes a bigger bullshitter than Cenk.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've met several Americans who live in Paris now. They all say how relieved they are to be away from Trump BS. Every American immigrant I have ever met says the same thing. The utter insanity instigated by that man is horrifying, and it's comforting to be far away from it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've met several Americans who live in Paris now. They all say how relieved they are to be away from Trump BS. Every American immigrant I have ever met says the same thing. The utter insanity instigated by that man is horrifying, and it's comforting to be far away from it.
I was talking to two of them yesterday. They started talking about "him." None of us ever uttered his name, but it was immediately clear who we were talking about, AND that no one felt like speaking his name. Like it was blasphemous. LMAO

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was talking to two of them yesterday. They started talking about "him." None of us ever uttered his name, but it was immediately clear who we were talking about, AND that no one felt like speaking his name. Like it was blasphemous. LMAO
My Cousin who just returned from France, claimed to be Canadian most of the time it came up in convo.

b7J5gg5.png

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny how half your country voted for him and you only met libtards? What are the odds? Well if you met 6 that would be 64/1, but I know numbers are "white supremacy" so let me tell you Ive met a few as well and they are skewed to Trump but then they are not thinking, "Fuck who is this crazy old Karen? Better humour her."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how half your country voted for him and you only met libtards? What are the odds? Well if you met 6 that would be 64/1, but I know numbers are "white supremacy" so let me tell you Ive met a few as well and they are skewed to Trump but then they are not thinking, "Fuck who is this crazy old Karen? Better humour her."
I've actually never met a "libtard." By the way, Biden got 7 million MORE votes than Trump, and 82 million eligible US voters didn't vote at all. He was not in any way voted for by half the country.

I've met quite a few more the 6 American expatriates in the 5 years I've been here.

Learn how to do math, or don't post about it, Genius.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump got 74 million votes in 2020. 240 million people were eligible to vote. Can you math that, brainiac, @Cookie Monster.

It is pretty fucking horrifyingly noteworthy that a bit more than 30% of eligible voters voted for him. I mean, HOW? WHY?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

convicted felons

This is the kind of crap occupy democrats produce.

"
The term
diplomatic
status is
generally understood to mean certain privileges and exemptions that members of
diplomatic missions
and
consular posts
and employees of international organizations enjoy during their stay in the host country.
The privileges include protection from sovereign measures by the receiving state, exemption from its
jurisdiction

and exemption from all direct and, in some cases, indirect taxes."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"
The term
diplomatic
status is
diplomatic missions
and
consular posts
and employees of international organizations enjoy during their stay in the host country.
The privileges include protection from sovereign measures by the receiving state, exemption from its
jurisdiction

Are you willing to die on that hill?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"
The term
diplomatic
status is
diplomatic missions
and
consular posts
jurisdiction

Your pal Putin agrees with Occupy Democracy

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Trump got 74 million votes in 2020. 240 million people were eligible to vote. Can you math that, brainiac, @Cookie Monster.

It is pretty fucking horrifyingly noteworthy that a bit more than 30% of eligible voters voted for him. I mean, HOW? WHY?

In a nutshell:

'Muricans are told they can only choose between red shit or blue shit. All other options shouldn't even be considered by "serious" people. If the blue shit is particularly odious more people will vote for the red shit, and vice versa.

Until people refuse to keep voting for shit we're going to get saddled with shit election after election.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In a nutshell:

'Muricans are told they can only choose between red shit or blue shit. All other options shouldn't even be considered by "serious" people. If the blue shit is particularly odious more people will vote for the red shit, and vice versa.

Until people refuse to keep voting for shit we're going to get saddled with shit election after election.
So your goal is to add additional colors of shit on top of the shit we now have? Brilliant!

8svyaw.jpg

We have all the shits!

Last edited: