Bullshit Gun Control Laws

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Here you go all you gun hating snowflakes,knock yourselves out with all your anti gun Bullshit here.

I even put it in meltdown so you can all have at er'..... I'm nice like that. :LOL1:

I'll even start..

95387042-238228627383763-5338135266454405120-o.jpg

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I can go around the corner and buy one from Juan for 75.00. Background check who lol
I agree - all Americans should know arms and how to use them.
Some may not wish to, but others, knowing the threat of conservatism and authoritarianism (as Trump and anti-Liberalism despots would ultimately seek to impose) should be prepared to oppose such tyranny.

Reactions: Ice

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I can go around the corner and buy one from Juan for 75.00. Background check who lol
You apparently do not realise that you can only get the gun from "Juan" because guns are that easy to aquire in the US.
Have a look how this is done in countries with better laws related to guns. There are no Juan's on the streetcorners selling guns

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You apparently do not realise that you can only get the gun from "Juan" because guns are that easy to aquire in the US.
Have a look how this is done in countries with better laws related to guns. There are no Juan's on the streetcorners selling guns
Actually, there was an expose done in Australia a few years ago where it was revealed cheap guns are readily available over there.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Banned
Actually, there was an expose done in Australia a few years ago where it was revealed cheap guns are readily available over there.
Ah, another subject you know too little of...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Why don't you break into his house some night and find out if he would shoot you or chop you into nice little cube's - - - - - - -

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You retarded twat, the kids have full access in case they need to kill an intruder. Come on overt and they'll teach you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Most people buried or hid their unregistered firearms after the buyback scheme. I know heaps of individuals who have good gear.

All the buyback scheme did was spike prices in the black market.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No, he's right. I live near Melbourne.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its amazing how I post something from Newsmax, its auto bullshit, even if the Newsmax site links to a local news agency. If I link direectly to the local news of another country, suddenly I dont know WTF I'm talking about! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for makin a complete clown of yourself, Q. Piece of degenerate shit!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Its amazing how I post something from Newsmax, its auto bullshit, even if the Newsmax site links to a local news agency.

Liberals have dozens of firewalls designed to prevent the threat of independent thought and consciousness

Remaining stupid and unaware is a top priority for them

Q

Banned
No, he's right. I live near Melbourne.
So, all you're saying is that Australia does not qualify as "country with better laws related to guns".

Well.... when did I say it did qualify? Hmm..... Like...ehhm.... NEVER!

Now, go have a look at "countries with better laws related to guns". See how it's over there. You will not find a Juan on the street corner selling guns

Q

Banned
Its amazing how I post something from Newsmax, its auto bullshit, even if the Newsmax site links to a local news agency. If I link direectly to the local news of another country, suddenly I dont know WTF I'm talking about! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for makin a complete clown of yourself, Q. Piece of degenerate shit!
When did I say something was bullshit because it was news from "Newsmax"? Show me...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did I say something was bullshit because it was news from "Newsmax"? Show me...
Glad to know you agree. Getting illegal gus in Australia is easy and gun crime is rampant in spite of the confiscation.

Q

Banned
Glad to know you agree. Getting illegal gus in Australia is easy and gun crime is rampant in spite of the confiscation.
You failed to answer the question and made another stupid reply.