Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Proof?
Obese Boy has been flogging that bullshit from the first time BF assboxed him for his nonstop fucktardery, he was claiming that for $20.00 I got BF to ban him....he is as full of shit as you would expect from a ginormously fat wimpy nerd.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hol

Obese Boy has been flogging that bullshit from the first time BF assboxed him for his nonstop fucktardery, he was claiming that for $20.00 I got BF to ban him....he is as full of shit as you would expect from a ginormously fat wimpy nerd.
He had plenty of opportunity to makes things right with BF but his pride prevented that.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
91slbs.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Translation:

"They think they are so smart while not realizing that I am vastly more intelligent than all of them combined and pull their cards quite easily."

You know, my grammar isn't perfect but surely vastly more intelligent people such as yourself should be able to compose their words in a post properly and error free.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Translation:

"They think they are so smart while not realizing that I am vastly more intelligent than all of them combined and pull their cards quite easily."

You know, my grammar isn't perfect but surely vastly more intelligent people such as yourself should be able to compose their words in a post properly and error free.
Is it me? That first sentence makes no sense.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
His words or my translation?
His words "That people are smarter than them" I assume "Them" is us, but what people are smarter than us, Them, all people, Stubby and whoever is pegging him these days, 5th graders?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That ghetto rat thinks he's articulate. Well he is funny in a "haha mother fucker" kinda way. One can laugh at his fat ass that tries to hate on people that are waaaay less fat than he is...

I love how all his minions rub up against his sweaty folds...lol
Sometimes when I read one of his posts I find myself reading it in a Rosie Perez voice.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
His words "That people are smarter than them" I assume "Them" is us, but what people are smarter than us, Them, all people, Stubby and whoever is pegging him these days, 5th graders?
Yeah, you're right. It is worded strangely. By people he could mean Eddie Murphy or Taylor Swift. His intelligence must be so superior to us dumb folks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, you're right. It is worded strangely. By people he could mean Eddie Murphy or Taylor Swift. His intelligence must be so superior to us dumb folks.
He's a GED ghetto rat that got some training to code.

He's never tried to educate himself, not even with the web at his finger tips.

Bet he's mapped out all the all you can eat buffets in his vicinity though.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
That ghetto rat thinks he's articulate. Well he is funny in a "haha mother fucker" kinda way. One can laugh at his fat ass that tries to hate on people that are waaaay less fat than he is...

I love how all his minions rub up against his sweaty folds...lol
Well said and very accurate. BF is more than happy to allow them back in but they won't do so for fear of embarrassment and ridicule.