Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The very first line of your post confirms it's the TDS. You TDS sufferers can't seem to grasp the simple fact that are millions of us who do not "despise" the man, and that tasks you TDS sufferers so much you endlessly hate on half the country that doesn't agree with your disgusting collectivist/Leftist ideology.

No one on the Trump side has ever said you Lefties "aren't allowed freedom of expression" and can't "say what you want" or can't vote for whom your betters tell you to vote. Those are all lies, as you well know, but your TDS -- your HATE -- overwhelms the logic centers of your brain and you start spewing the nonsense we see above.

Yes, it's definitely the TDS.

I saw one thread on the "politics" board here and all it was was hate memes and talking about how half the country are "animals" and garbage.

Wild claims in memes that are easy to debunk but I know from experience not to bother clarifying the lies they want to run with.

It's fucking scary when people WANT to think the worst of others so they can justify their hatred of them.

I noticed this during Obama. I voted for Obama. Then he started doing shit I oppose. When I pointed it out to criticize it? Other of his voters when on some passionate attack and dog piled me....caught me right off guard.

Like I committed a thought crime and they wanted to bully me into compliance...not have a conversation.

It almost worked at first...it caught me off guard and hurt my feels lol. I was like "oh no! What I did i do?!"

I didn't do anything wrong. I questioned and scrutinized. That's a crime to a lot of people on the blue side.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I saw one thread on the "politics" board here and all it was was hate memes and talking about how half the country are "animals" and garbage.

Wild claims in memes that are easy to debunk but I know from experience not to bother clarifying the lies they want to run with.

It's fucking scary when people WANT to think the worst of others so they can justify their hatred of them.

I noticed this during Obama. I voted for Obama. Then he started doing shit I oppose. When I pointed it out to criticize it? Other of his voters when on some passionate attack and dog piled me....caught me right off guard.

Like I committed a thought crime and they wanted to bully me into compliance...not have a conversation.

It almost worked at first...it caught me off guard and hurt my feels lol. I was like "oh no! What I did i do?!"

I didn't do anything wrong. I questioned and scrutinized. That's a crime to a lot of people on the blue side.
Not even black people were fond of Obama…and Biden is an outright racist.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lmao, "unmitigated belligerence" sums up the Salsa Slug to an absolute tee... I find it particularly amusing how she simply has to have the final word during her daily altercations.
Just mind your Goddamn business snowflake broker than Brokeback Mountain joke piece of shit

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You know you're a loser when you think someone has skillz just because someone else started a thread about a forum
You know you're a loser when you think someone is a loser because they say you're a loser about starting a thread about someone on a forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one is melting down. And you either want to interact with conservatives or you don't.

You can't just up and decide you don't "respect" someone because you can't paper train them.

I've noticed that about you. If you can't soft bully your opposition into validating your stance while you shit on theirs you become hostile and claim you just don't "respect" them.

It's never YOU. You can't manage interacting with people who see the world differently than you and you don't want to own that so you make it their fault.

Yes, you people are.

If people don't like what's said about Trump, too bad.

Move on.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No one is melting down. And you either want to interact with conservatives or you don't.

You can't just up and decide you don't "respect" someone because you can't paper train them.

I've noticed that about you. If you can't soft bully your opposition into validating your stance while you shit on theirs you become hostile and claim you just don't "respect" them.

It's never YOU. You can't manage interacting with people who see the world differently than you and you don't want to own that so you make it their fault.
You suck cocks

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lmao, "unmitigated belligerence" sums up the Salsa Slug to an absolute tee... I find it particularly amusing how she simply has to have the final word during her daily altercations.
Unmitigated lazy worthless waste of flesh, get a job loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a heterosexual woman so...okay?

I am down to just one cock....but what does this have to do with what I said?
You can't be that good at it since, by your own admission, you turn men gay.

Also, you've often claimed an alternative sexuality.

What's the truth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, you people are.

If people don't like what's said about Trump, too bad.

Move on.

I don't give a single shit what gets said about Trump.

My point stands. You are not capable of having any conversations with other people who have different stances than you who do not validate your stance while you shit on theirs.

I'm glad I don't live a life or hold beliefs that cause me to hate other humans.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My point stands. You are not capable of having any conversations with other people who have different stances than you who do not validate your stance while you shit on theirs.

I'm glad I don't live a life or hold beliefs that cause me to hate other humans.

Yeah, no.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

As a plank owner in the “Admin sucks cock” club I thought you might have thoughts of your own on the meaning behind that ancient statement

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hey is it possible that your shithole country could keep its weapons on your side .. maybe that orange tard will take up the task if he isn’t busy hanging out with peds

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Did you really just say that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't be that good at it since, by your own admission, you turn men gay.

Also, you've often claimed an alternative sexuality.

What's the truth?

I never gave an admission that I "turn men gay". Also why are you even thinking about how "good" I am at sucking cock? I get the job done, Lily. I enjoy it and my partner enjoys it. What doesn't that have to do with what was said?

Yeah I can date and sleep with women. So I'm Bi but I'm in a hetro relationship and am not going to be changing that.

So I identify as heterosexual, is that okay?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

Aidsman feels threatened by heterosexual women, he wants all the cocks for himself and doesn't like sharing.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I never gave an admission that I "turn men gay". Also why are you even thinking about how "good" I am at sucking cock? I get the job done, Lily. I enjoy it and my partner enjoys it. What doesn't that have to do with what was said?

Yeah I can date and sleep with women. So I'm Bi but I'm in a hetro relationship and am not going to be changing that.

Why do you enjoy and actively participate in calling strangers you disagree with politically, cock suckers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As a plank owner in the “Admin sucks cock” club I thought you might have thoughts of your own on the meaning behind that ancient statement

You know Biggie and I are not the same person, right?

It's said because it drives you nuts. Simple as that. That's what Biggie does.

He gave up a LONG time ago trying to have conversations.

What does that have to do with what I said to Lily?

You guys realize you start attacking and mocking people who deviate from whatever accepted beliefs you have? You guys Vitty a Trumptard....Vitty is NOT a Trump supporter. He criticizes democrats primarily because they are currently the ones running things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes you did post about turning men gay. You volunteered this information that no one asked for. It's in Flea's faux prayer thread...you know where she takes God's name in vain.

You can't make peace with that you are because you are always dependent on someone else for your care. You never be a fully realized individual until you can stand on your own and choose for yourself from a world of options.

Frankly, it must suck to be you.