Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you enjoy and actively participate in calling strangers you disagree with politically, cock suckers?

Why do you enjoy and actively participate in attacking and mocking strangers you disagree with politically?

I only insult people after the 50th time they've called me stupid. Or whatever other words they have.

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Screenshot-20240904-102841-Chrome.jpg

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You know Biggie and I are not the same person, right?

It's said because it drives you nuts. Simple as that. That's what Biggie does.

He gave up a LONG time ago trying to have conversations.

What does that have to do with what I said to Lily?

You guys realize you start attacking and mocking people who deviate from whatever accepted beliefs you have? You guys Vitty a Trumptard....Vitty is NOT a Trump supporter. He criticizes democrats primarily because they are currently the ones running things.
You actively engage in his “brilliant” nonstop campaign

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes you did post about turning men gay. You volunteered this information that no one asked for. It's in Flea's faux prayer thread...you know where she takes God's name in vain.

You can't make peace with that you are because you are always dependent on someone else for your care. You never be a fully realized individual until you can stand on your own and choose for yourself from a world of options.

Frankly, it must suck to be you.

That isn't what I said, Lily.

I said the "husband taking cock" insults would be more appropriate for me considering my first ex and my last one are bisexual and "came out"

I didn't say I turned anyone gay. It doesn't work like that at all. You can't turn anyone's sexuality

And the rest of your post is complete hogwash and opnions you were not asked for. You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever. None.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That isn't what I said, Lily.

I said the "husband taking cock" insults would be more appropriate for me considering my first ex and my last one are bisexual and "came out"

I didn't say I turned anyone gay. It doesn't work like that at all. You can't turn anyone's sexuality

And the rest of your post is complete hogwash and opnions you were not asked for. You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever. None.

Seems to me that being with you is the common denominator.

I mean, no one I've ever been involved with "came out".

Come on...that's weird.

As for the rest of what I said, it's spot on and we both know it.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
You actively engage in his “brilliant” nonstop campaign
And do you know why his "campaign" has been successful? It's because you seethe about it and are incapable of doing the smart thing, which of course is to ignore it.

If you had a fully functioning brain, you'd realise that if you didn't react to the jibes, it would eventually get boring and people would stop trolling your senile ass.... but given the fact that you're a mentally crippled halfwit, you can't resist getting visibly hysterical and agitated.

Stupid twat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems to me that being with you is the common denominator.

I mean, no one I've ever been involved with "came out".

Come on...that's weird.

The "common denominator"?

So by this logic than you think being bisexual or gay is choice? Or every gay or bi person was "turned" gay or bi?

Would you feel icky and weird if your ex came out bisexual? Would you take credit for it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "common denominator"?

So by this logic than you think being bisexual or gay is choice? Or every gay or bi person was "turned" gay or bi?

Would you feel icky and weird if your ex came out bisexual? Would you take credit for it?

Facts are facts.

My ex is dead.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aidsman feels threatened by heterosexual women, he wants all the cocks for himself and doesn't like sharing.

You know Biggie and I are not the same person, right?

It's said because it drives you nuts. Simple as that. That's what Biggie does.

He gave up a LONG time ago trying to have conversations.

What does that have to do with what I said to Lily?

You guys realize you start attacking and mocking people who deviate from whatever accepted beliefs you have? You guys Vitty a Trumptard....Vitty is NOT a Trump supporter. He criticizes democrats primarily because they are currently the ones running things.
Whose vitty again? Is it someone we really should gaf about, why are you citing him like he’s Jesus LMFAO he’s just another idiot lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Facts are facts.

My ex is dead.

So to be clear, you are stating that people are not just gay or bisexual....they get turned that way.

This is your claim you are calling a fact, correct?

Would you feel icky or weird if he had came out as gay or bi before he died?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And do you know why his "campaign" has been successful? It's because you seethe about it and are incapable of doing the smart thing, which of course is to ignore it.

If you had a fully functioning brain, you'd realise that if you didn't react to the jibes, it would eventually get boring and people would stop trolling your senile ass.... but given the fact that you're a mentally crippled halfwit, you can't resist getting visibly hysterical and agitated.

Stupid twat.
Stop it, get up off your ass and get a job. Good grief you’re middle aged the endless summer is over, it’s time to gather nuts for the winter you adolescent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So to be clear, you are stating that people are not just gay or bisexual....they get turned that way.

This is your claim you are calling a fact, correct?

Would you feel icky or weird if he had came out as gay or bi before he died?

Incorrect.

I am saying you are a horror of a woman that makes some men turn away from females.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Stop it, get up off your ass and get a job. Good grief you’re middle aged the endless summer is over, it’s time to gather nuts for the winter you adolescent.
Endless summer? Is that a summer of '69 reference? Just how old are you? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Incorrect.

zi am saying you are a horror of a woman that makes some men turn away from femalea.

So if that's the case how did my current man stay straight considering he was my ex?

How about other men I dated? Women I dated who continued to like women?

My first ex fucked absolutely everyone including my mother. I bet that was also my fault. I'm such a "horror" of a woman that I'm responsible for the choices of other adults.

I'm pretty powerful I guess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So if that's the case how did my current man stay straight considering he was my ex?

How about other men I dated? Women I dated who continued to like women?

My first ex fucked absolutely everyone including my mother. I bet that was also my fault. I'm such a "horror" of a woman that I'm responsible for the choices of other adults.

I'm pretty powerful I guess.

I said some men.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I was at his side along with my children when he passed.

You will die along in some facility someday. Remember I said this when it happens. All because you hate so much.
Yes, I'm sure if I ever end up on my death bed, contemplating my life, I will recall the angry ramblings of some obese Mexican on the internet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, I'm sure if I ever end up on my death bed, contemplating my life, I will recall the angry ramblings of some obese Mexican on the internet.
You will certainly realize how alone you are.
No one around to give a fuck because you never mattered.

Oh, I'm American, pussy.