Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its about time the bitch spent some cash on me, the amount I've spent on her...

Only joking, she's lovely and I'm happy. Try not to seethe too much over this revelation.

I don't care one way or another.

I've been in two long term relationships. It's not all that difficult to keep a partner.

Good luck, you need it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know or really care. You were sent packing.

You know it. Who moves across states with their kids in tow to be sent packing just a few weeks later?

An unstable horror, that's who.

YOU are claiming that because the romantic relationship between Biggie and I came to an end, it's because he "sent me packing" because I'm "horrid". And horrible to be around.

Biggie and I were involved for two years. We met....MORE then once, before we made the decision to try to blend our families. Our kids had met on neutral grounds and we met eachothers kids all by the time we decided to try it.

Considering he owned his house and I was renting... and had his career in NY and I was more mobile (cleaning houses and businesses) and he didn't want me to work while taking care of 5 children.....we decided me going to him was the best way to proceed.

And it was longer than a few weeks....so...not sure where you are getting your information but it wasn't from Biggie or myself (the only ones there).

It simply was not a good time for reasons that are not mine to tell.....he didn't send me "packing" either but I wasn't going to stay in NY so....no shit I moved back to Michigan.

You clearly see him and I have stayed very good friends so ....weird angle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YOU are claiming that because the romantic relationship between Biggie and I came to an end, it's because he "sent me packing" because I'm "horrid". And horrible to be around.

Biggie and I were involved for two years. We met....MORE then once, before we made the decision to try to blend our families. Our kids had met on neutral grounds and we met eachothers kids all by the time we decided to try it.

Considering he owned his house and I was renting... and had his career in NY and I was more mobile (cleaning houses and businesses) and he didn't want me to work while taking care of 5 children.....we decided me going to him was the best way to proceed.

And it was longer than a few weeks....so...not sure where you are getting your information but it wasn't from Biggie or myself (the only ones there).

It simply was not a good time for reasons that are not mine to tell.....he didn't send me "packing" either but I wasn't going to stay in NY so....no shit I moved back to Michigan.

You clearly see him and I have stayed very good friends so ....weird angle.

Nice fiction. I gave you a thumb's up for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's hilarious isn't it? I've been in a relationship for close to 3 months now, but according to those 2 clowns, I'm some unemployed, poverty-stricken, "incel". :LOL3:

You should have seen their sperg out the other day, just because I said I plan on getting a PS5, but because I haven't bought it immediately, I'm "poor". Its my birthday next month and I've been dropping hints to my girl, so hopefully she will deliver! :Happy5:

Well i waited 30 years to "get my claws" into my man. I'm also on welfare. I also never have been single or lived on my own.

My man just sat here being my friend for decades until last year when I noticed his house and thought.....time to get muh claws in!

He doesn't know I'm a horror of a woman yet.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
I don't care one way or another.

I've been in two long term relationships. It's not all that difficult to keep a partner.

Good luck, you need it.
That's nice... I've been in 4, if you consider "longterm" to be over 6 months. I suspect grocery bills will have put a strain on your relationships.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Well i waited 30 years to "get my claws" into my man. I'm also on welfare. I also never have been single or lived on my own.

My man just sat here being my friend for decades until last year when I noticed his house and thought.....time to get muh claws in!

He doesn't know I'm a horror of a woman yet.
LOL, well hopefully you're both happy and he's able to tame your feral ass! :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice fiction. I gave you a thumb's up for it.

I mean just because you hate people doesn't mean you get to decide narratives about their lives and relationships while telling the people who lived it are wrong but cluster B personalities are gonna be cluster B.

Remember this when you get all hot and bothered because people are telling you how your life is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean just because you hate people doesn't mean you get to decide narratives about their lives and relationships while telling the people who lived it are wrong but cluster B personalities are gonna be cluster B.

Remember this when you get all hot and bothered because people are telling you how your life is.

Let's be clear. I don't like you.

Hate has nothing to do with this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's be clear. I don't like you.

Hate has nothing to do with this

Let's be clear. I don't care. I don't like you either. I find you insufferable and pushy in the worst ways.

You disliking people doesn't mean you get to tell them what their relationships were like. Biggie and I were the ones there. We know.

Hate has everything to do with it.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Do you still keep in touch with any of those guys?
Yes he does. Mainly prison dudes ol nickname to them Bubba. Heard Countess loaned out her man to him a time or two.. Adam gets her drugs and her bipolar meds.. he is useful sometimes lol

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Yes he does. Mainly prison dudes ol nickname to them Bubba. Heard Countess loaned out her man to him a time or two.. Adam gets her drugs and her bipolar meds.. he is useful sometimes lol
Ok.... Fromhell, you crafty swine.

I genuinely thought this was Flynn the shim initially.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's me clear. I don't care. I don't like you either. I find you insufferable and pushy in the worst ways.

You disliking people doesn't mean you get to tell them what their relationships were like. Biggie and I were the ones there. We know.

Hate has everything to do with it.

I get to say what I want. And no hate takes caring.

I don't care about you, never have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get to say what I want. And no hate takes caring.

I don't care about you, never have.

Sure but when you are informing other people what happened in their own relationship, you might get corrected.

And you do. You hate.

I don't give a single rats fuck about what your life is like. So I don't have angry rants where I go off on what your life is like to justify why I can't stand you.

I dislike your personality as I see it online and with the amount of nasty shit you say about other people's lives I have taken a few shots at what I think YOURS may be like.

I do know you are on here fighting A LOT for someone who claims to have a happy one. I recall being miserable as fuck and super stressed and being on here too much arguing about shit I don't even care about much.

Do with that what you will.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure but when you are informing other people what happened in their own relationship, you might get corrected.

And you do. You hate.

I don't give a single rats fuck about what your life is like. So I don't have angry rants where I go off on what your life is like to justify why I can't stand you.

I dislike your personality as I see it online and with the amount of nasty shit you say about other people's lives I have taken a few shots at what I think YOURS may be like.

I do know you are on here fighting A LOT for someone who claims to have a happy one. I recall being miserable as fuck and super stressed and being on here too much arguing about shit I don't even care about much.

Do with that what you will.
I will discard it like all trash is discarded.