Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm not sorry I make you feel bad about yourself.

Oh man, you are not stupid enough to believe that you make me feel bad about myself.

I am bald.

Good looking.

In very good physical condition.

Highly intelligent.

Highly successful.

Very talented.

I mean....the list goes on.....

Do you really think the bald thing is a big deal?

Hahahahahaha!!!

Let me spell it out for you: If me being bald is all you got, you have nothing to speak of.

You are just mad at me because I do things like point out your stupid mistakes. I make you feel stupid. And I actually know that you are not stupid. Alticus is stupid. You are just not as smart as you think you are. You look stupid when compared to me. And when I show it....it hurts your ego.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh man, you are not stupid enough to believe that you make me feel bad about myself.

I am bald.

Good looking.

Highly intelligent.

Highly successful.

Very talented.

Hahahahahaha!!!

Let me spell it out for you: If me being bald is all you got, you have nothing to speak of.

You are just mad at me because I do things like point out your stupid mistakes. I make you feel stupid. And I actually know that you are not stupid. Alticus is stupid. You are just not as smart as you think you are. You look stupid when compared to me. And when I show it....it hurts your ego.

Lots of werdz to prove that you don't feel inadequate.

I remain unconvinced.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Any idea why she ignored this, @Alticus ?

I know she does not have me on Ignore.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You're beginning to bore me Pinocchio. Why don't you just do what you always do and go cry in a corner until you can come up with what you think will be an awesome comeback! I'm going to eat my dinner now. By dinner I'd say that I mean your wife's cooch but I'm not into animals.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That ghetto rat thinks he's articulate. Well he is funny in a "haha mother fucker" kinda way. One can laugh at his fat ass that tries to hate on people that are waaaay less fat than he is...

I love how all his minions rub up against his sweaty folds...lol

Is it flaming when….

you look in the mirror after getting out of the shower naked and go on a self loathing rampage by spewing fat phobic hate speech across the intrawebs?

Woke up again today grateful I don’t weigh 400 lbs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it flaming when….

you look in the mirror after getting out of the shower naked and go on a self loathing rampage by spewing fat phobic hate speech across the intrawebs?

Woke up again today grateful I don’t weigh 400 lbs.

Oh honey, he gains at least a pound a week. He must be up to 450, at the very least.

But your point is right on target.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I am bald.

Good looking.

Highly intelligent.

Highly successful.

Very talented.

Hahahahahaha!!!

Ha ha I read that in a bald dudes voice