Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh honey, he gains at least a pound a week. He must be up to 450, at the very least.

But your point is right on target.

Um… yeah…. that most recent photo from his work profile was like OOH GAWD DAMN stop double fisting doughnuts with hot Cheetos fingers!

:Sad:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously, he's so gross. It explains is very unattractive girlfriend. I was sent her pic in PM way back when.

Yeowza!

Schweavy tries to act intellect, but his choice of skeezoids proves he belongs to the streets!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
This gets funnier by the minute. Why do you care Marvin? Do you have a thing for BF. Want to give him a blowie? Lick his balls? You're a little light in the loafers huh? Biggie, the other day you blasted me for not having the guts to use my provider assigned IP address on your site and here you are admitting to using TOR in an attempt to read the content here that you yourself has said is from butthurt mutants. Why would we be butthurt? You're the one that won't own up to his own shit and accept responsibility for your actions that got you banned. You got spanked and are still crying like a little baby.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This gets funnier by the minute. Why do you care Marvin? Do you have a thing for BF. Want to give him a blowie? Lick his balls? You're a little light in the loafers huh? Biggie, the other day you blasted me for not having the guts to use my provider assigned IP address on your site and here you are admitting to using TOR in an attempt to read the content here that you yourself has said is from butthurt mutants. Why would we be butthurt? You're the one that won't own up to his own shit and accept responsibility for your actions that got you banned. You got spanked and are still crying like a little baby.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did he have the audacity to claim that anyone on this forum lacks the fortitude to show up as himself?

Oooh the HIPPOcricy :LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Four pages of you lackwits whining about a guy that hasn't posted here in a year and a half?

The scary thing is you morons can vote. No wonder we have evil Democrat filth. The Party of Government, Taxpayer Leeches and semi-morons.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Four pages of you lackwits whining about a guy that hasn't posted here in a year and a half?

The scary thing is you morons can vote. No wonder we have evil Democrat filth. The Party of Government, Taxpayer Leeches and semi-morons.

who rallies the troops to invade BF?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

STFU blue peasant.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Also, the very fact that you are mentioning your luxury cruises, cars, and the women you've fucked only highlights the fact that you have none of these things or you are seriously exaggerating. Men who claim that they have banged all these women and make it known for the entire online world to see are clearly lying and are in need of attention. I suppose you tell all of your close neighbors in Florida this as well?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Get your facts straight dipshit. I'm from Canada, I can't vote in your country.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, the very fact that you are mentioning your luxury cruises, cars, and the women you've fucked only highlights the fact that you have none of these things or you are seriously exaggerating. Men who claim that they have banged all these women and make it known for the entire online world to see are clearly lying and are in need of attention. I suppose you tell all of your close neighbors in Florida this as well?

Who would bang that, Mother Earth?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Idiot
They have 634 pages dedicated to this place you broken dildo BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH