Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am thinner now. I may have had help, but I’m still thinner now. Bite me
However you’ve still got a big fat caboose. Now we know about your gay, boy loving husband. What about you? Erica Mena, the star of the famous donkey show in TJ. As per usual, she can remember what she posts.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Let's merge the forums and sing Kumbaya.
Why don't the denizens here just grow a set and walk in the front door over there and order a drink at the bar?

Same goes for the denizens over there.

Instead there's constant sniping both here and there about the fucktards at that other place.

They blame TDS, you guys blame Trump.

From my unbiased and objective observation, the TDS is the primary cause of the schism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't the denizens here just grow a set and walk in the front door over there and order a drink at the bar?

Instead there's constant sniping both here and there about the fucktards at that other place.

From my unbiased and objective observation, the TDS is the primary cause of the schism.

Even if it were TDS...which is isn't, why would they meltdown because he's despised?

They can't handle living in a country with freedom of expression and democracy?

Where people can say what they want and vote how they want?

eta: I wish there were conservatives on these forums I could respect.

I know that even if we are 180 degrees opposite in our politics, my partner and I trust one another with our ballots. Some years, I've delivered his and some years he's delivered mine.

We even deliver the voting stickers we get from the folks working the polls.

I wouldn't trust any of you online conservatives to be honorable. Last thing I would do.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Oh, give me a break.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Even if it were TDS...which is isn't, why would they meltdown because he's despised?

They can't handle living in a country with freedom of expression and democracy?

Where people can say what they want and vote how they want?

eta: I wish there were conservatives on these forums I could respect.

I know that even if we are 180 degrees opposite in our politics, my partner and I trust one another with our ballots. Some years, I've delivered his and some years he's delivered mine.

We even deliver the voting stickers we get from the folks working the polls.

I wouldn't trust any of you online conservatives to be honorable. Last thing I would do.

The very first line of your post confirms it's the TDS. You TDS sufferers can't seem to grasp the simple fact that are millions of us who do not "despise" the man, and that tasks you TDS sufferers so much you endlessly hate on half the country that doesn't agree with your disgusting collectivist/Leftist ideology.

No one on the Trump side has ever said you Lefties "aren't allowed freedom of expression" and can't "say what you want" or can't vote for whom your betters tell you to vote. Those are all lies, as you well know, but your TDS -- your HATE -- overwhelms the logic centers of your brain and you start spewing the nonsense we see above.

Yes, it's definitely the TDS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The very first line of your post confirms it's the TDS. You TDS sufferers can't seem to grasp the simple fact that are millions of us who do not "despise" the man, and that tasks you TDS sufferers so much you endlessly hate on half the country that doesn't agree with your disgusting collectivist/Leftist ideology.

No one on the Trump side has ever said you Lefties "aren't allowed freedom of expression" and can't "say what you want" or can't vote for whom your betters tell you to vote. Those are all lies, as you well know, but your TDS -- your HATE -- overwhelms the logic centers of your brain and you start spewing the nonsense we see above.

So, why y'all so butthurt and ragey if you can handle our freedom to express ourselves?

You haven't addressed why your side needed to meltdown and go on homophobic rages and post 300k posts about fellatio.

I hope you understand that's not normal.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you think
Happens to us all. I had to sell my GTO and my Strat to pay my property taxes this year.
Thats because of your poor life choices.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
So, why y'all so butthurt and ragey if you can handle our freedom to express ourselves?

You haven't addressed why your side needed to meltdown and go on homophobic rages and post 300k posts about fellatio.

I hope you understand that's not normal.
How am I butthurt, dear? I don't give a fuck if you dye your hair purple and have the saddle makers fashion you a leather corset to wear at a Pride Parade. Have at it. Just remember to share the pics so we can laugh at you.

And are you talking about Biggie's "Admin Sucks Cock" troll? It was quite effective, you have to admit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How am I butthurt, dear? I don't give a fuck if you dye your hair purple and have the saddle makers fashion you a leather corset to wear at a Pride Parade. Have at it. Just remember to share the pics so we can laugh at you.

And are you talking about Biggie's "Admin Sucks Cock" troll? It was quite effective, you have to admit.

Then why all the drama from the blue tards? All the drama, leaving the forum in snits?

Effective at what, irritating people with functioning brains?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

How was it effective? I've been here for roughly 2 years and Biggie has been saying it ever since then, and Admin isn't bothered a damn bit. Now Biggie is gone and Admin is still here and having fun. Real effective.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re a failing doof. Ya should have learned something. Too late now

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Aidsman can’t get over it. But like Lily…they seem addicted to the abuse and debasement.Say nothing…and they end up begging for moooooooar!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How was it effective? I've been here for roughly 2 years and Biggie has been saying it ever since then, and Admin isn't bothered a damn bit. Now Biggie is gone and Admin is still here and having fun. Real effective.

Seriously letting a "gay" man beat him and making him leave. Real effective.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman can’t get over it. But like Lily…they seem addicted to the abuse and debasement.Say nothing…and they end up begging for moooooooar!

Well, hello there tuna. Your delusions are entertaining at least.

Who are you beating up next?!

I'm guessing your teeny peener while you read my posts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Having fun talking about the “good ol’ days”. Have you seen @Admin. ’s buck teeth? It’s the general assumption that he still sucks cock.
An overbite of consumption!!!

:Awesomeness:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Then why all the drama from the blue tards? All the drama, leaving the forum in snits?

Effective at what, irritating people with functioning brains?
A bunch of folks were banned over it, so it did something.

And the funniest bit is that Admin has never denied it. How could he? He was in the Navy, after all.

:LOL3: