Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Don’t be too hard on her…she told everyone that her pension was funding the war over in Gaza and surrounds! That’s big do$$h!

She fucked up a few days ago and revealed that she did not realize that Israel is part of the Middle East.

She also did not realize that USA sends money to several countries in the Middle East.

She is very close to being retarded.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
She fucked up a few days ago and revealed that she did not realize that Israel is part of the Middle East.

She also did not realize that USA sends money to several countries in the Middle East.

She is very close to being retarded.
I saw that! Lol…what an Einstein!

images

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
How was it effective? I've been here for roughly 2 years and Biggie has been saying it ever since then, and Admin isn't bothered a damn bit.
That just simply isn't true and you know it.

The "Admin sucks cock" catchphrase, along with the groomer accusations, send the fruity feltcher into an ass-rupturing rage frenzy.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That just simply isn't true and you know it.

The "Admin sucks cock" catchphrase, along with the groomer accusations, send the fruity feltcher into an ass-rupturing rage frenzy.
Faerie Fucking Anne, You're unemployed, no car, no home of your own and no prospects, WTF are you doing with your life?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder if it's liberating to be completely free of responsibilities. You can sleep on any park bench, under a statue...next to a shrub.

It's gotta be an adventure.
As an old friend liked to joke, 'I may be sleeping in the gutter, but I'm looking up at the stars!'