Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Like I said Ragey, I can loan you the $10, so your impoverished condition isn’t as obvious
Why would you want to take the taxpayer's monies that you receive and put it back into the private sector that you Leftist filth steal it all from in the first place? Give it to this forum. I see a lot of begging for cash going on here lately.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why would you want to take the taxpayer's monies that you receive and put it back into the private sector that you Leftist filth steal it all from in the first place? Give it to this forum. I see a lot of begging for cash going on here lately.

We don't want you to sell more property just so you can donate to the forum.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
This thread has been providing TBC with the activity they so desperately need right now. This is the most action they've had in years! LOL

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
What we have here is a prime example of someone who needs more excitement in their lives. Someone who seems to think that our little ongoing exchange with TBC is some sort of Olympic event. Sloan, find yourself a hobby like collecting toll bridge tokens or maybe even knitting. These suggestions come from the heart because I care about your wellbeing and how much I value your content.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What we have here is a prime example of someone who needs more excitement in their lives. Someone who seems to think that our little ongoing exchange with TBC is some sort of Olympic event. Sloan, find yourself a hobby like collecting toll bridge tokens or maybe even knitting. These suggestions come from the heart because I care about your wellbeing and how much I value your content.

Less pathos and more bathos!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Bro you survived the cull.

Fuck two tier Kier !!

Also you fucking reatards all suck badly,jebus this thread is cringe.
I missed this comment.... Fella, you need to stay off Twatter and Jewbook, that's where they've been cracking down on un-PC wrongthink.

Starmer is married to a jewess by the way...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

That was a funny post.

I should pop over to TBC more often.

Or, @Alticus , if you could just keep posting the highlights here, that would work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Deportz, the Muslim husband, doesn't even try to hide. Who wears the hijab in that relationship no one wonders?

:LOL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He can/may father 10 kids and he'll still be an incel mentally and emotionally.
I had this one friend throughout my teens that played guitar like a madman drank sniffed coke smoked weed a genuine 18 year old rockstar they called us the toXic twins, could you believe that mutherfuxker converted and married a Muslim chick …

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had this one friend throughout my teens that played guitar like a madman drank sniffed coke smoked weed a genuine 18 year old rockstar they called us the toXic twins, could you believe that mutherfuxker converted and married a Muslim chick …

I don't know how people can do that.

I wouldn't be interested in a Muslim that practiced the faith. A secular Middle Eastern person, maybe.
Actually, I wouldn't convert to any religion for anyone.

Reactions: X

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A friend of a friend, was a major party animal, did the coke drank the drinks.....first he went vegan because he saw a video of cows being slaughtered (It can be quite ugly) and felt sorry for them, then he met a Mormon Girl...now he's a Mormon Bishop or something and living in SLC

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A friend of a friend, was a major party animal, did the coke drank the drinks.....first he went vegan because he saw a video of cows being slaughtered (It can be quite ugly) and felt sorry for them, then he met a Mormon Girl...now he's a Mormon Bishop or something and living in SLC

You never know what these people need to help them feel "normal".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Personal I think it’s the vagina, a fella meATs one at a certain time in his life and it takes over, some are prettier than others thus increasing the mesmerizing trance that takes hold, only the strong can break its clenched grip and move on to others and as you go its grip becomes weaker until you are in control

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personal I think it’s the vagina, a fella meATs one at a certain time in his life and it takes over, some are prettier than others thus increasing the mesmerizing trance that takes hold, only the strong can break its clenched grip and move on to others and as you go its grip becomes weaker until you are in control

I think it certainly is a lack of self-confidence.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
That was a funny post.

I should pop over to TBC more often.

Or, @Alticus , if you could just keep posting the highlights here, that would work.
Lmao, "unmitigated belligerence" sums up the Salsa Slug to an absolute tee... I find it particularly amusing how she simply has to have the final word during her daily altercations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even if it were TDS...which is isn't, why would they meltdown because he's despised?

They can't handle living in a country with freedom of expression and democracy?

Where people can say what they want and vote how they want?

eta: I wish there were conservatives on these forums I could respect.

I know that even if we are 180 degrees opposite in our politics, my partner and I trust one another with our ballots. Some years, I've delivered his and some years he's delivered mine.

We even deliver the voting stickers we get from the folks working the polls.

I wouldn't trust any of you online conservatives to be honorable. Last thing I would do.

No one is melting down. And you either want to interact with conservatives or you don't.

You can't just up and decide you don't "respect" someone because you can't paper train them.

I've noticed that about you. If you can't soft bully your opposition into validating your stance while you shit on theirs you become hostile and claim you just don't "respect" them.

It's never YOU. You can't manage interacting with people who see the world differently than you and you don't want to own that so you make it their fault.