...but Why am I Certaing The Likes of lokturd and DUUUUUHv

Holliday

Banned
Banned
will never admit they got duped by Trump.

Oh - I know
because they're too stoopid to ever wake up to facts.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Following the arrests of more than 100 Capitol rioters, legal teams are preparing their defense after
left office without pardoning anyone charged in connection with the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol building.

With no presidential pardon in sight, the attorney for one of the most notorious rioters, the horned, shirtless QAnon follower Jake Angeli, says his client evidently regrets being "duped" by Trump, pushing the blame on the former POTUS who is now facing
because of the deadly riot.

“The request was of extraordinary value in that it accorded Trump an opportunity to do what his followers believed would have been the ‘honorable’ thing to do,” Angeli's attorney Al Watkins said,
. “Mr. Chansley, along with many others who were similarly situated, are now compelled to reconcile a betrayal by a man whose back they felt they had for years."

Angeli, whose legal name is Jacob Anthony Chansley, was made infamous in part thanks to his attire during the failed coup, where he was photographed wearing buffalo horns and

Trump issued a
before leaving office to Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, and others, but none to his supporters who stormed the Capitol building following the "Stop the Steal" rally.

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made," Watkins said
with local news station KSDK.

....in other words
he was massively stOOOOOOOpid

but not as STOOOOOOOOPID as lokturd and DUUUUHv
who will never realize they were duped.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Oh - and I see Raggedy Peasant has run off rather than face the ridicule he deserves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I'm supposed to run into the arms of sniffin joe dementia cause SaintTrump didnt pardon everyone I wanted? Is that what you're sayin holifaggit? :Popcorn:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They're still whining about Antifa, while worshipping Kyle and the Capitol Cop Killers.
Zip it Maude!

images