Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only way it could be better would be if she put Froods face on the other person lol
THAT would have been funny :LOL3: I`m dying
I wasn't sure which other posters had posted their pics on this site. Feel free to make it so. It would support the bastardfactory.com accrediting.

Freud has posted the distorted ones here.....so I'm actually unsure if he would want his clear pictures used here. I've seen them but I'm not sure if he posted the clear ones here.....so that's a good point. @Frood ?

Rancid has. Damn now I cant think. Cascur had a few funny ones of Big she posted here. Oak has been chopped here BUT if you chop her she might cry and yelp about it. Murd takes it. I think Seamajor is cool with it. Flea. Blazor. Raven is a mystery woman.

Did I miss anyone?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only way it could be better would be if she put Froods face on the other person lol
THAT would have been funny :LOL3: I`m dying
I wasn't sure which other posters had posted their pics on this site. Feel free to make it so. It would support the bastardfactory.com accrediting.

Freud has posted the distorted ones here.....so I'm actually unsure if he would want his clear pictures used here. I've seen them but I'm not sure if he posted the clear ones here.....so that's a good point. @Frood ?

Rancid has. Damn now I cant think. Cascur had a few funny ones of Big she posted here. Oak has been chopped here BUT if you chop her she might cry and yelp about it. Murd takes it. I think Seamajor is cool with it. Flea. Blazor. Raven is a mystery woman.

Did I miss anyone?
I haven't really done that many photoshops of people on this site, a few here and there, dropped in threads when someone is being a complete dick over a period of time lol I've done more chops of avi's..Like Weeg, who I have photoshopped 100's of times through the years and am at the point where I'm running out of ideas LOLOL. I also try to be respectful with my chops when I do them , nothing too severe :)

We used to have a photoshop hijinx thread started by Blazor that had pages of funny chops. Sadly, most of those images are gone now because of a butthurt user (Q) reporting them to image host sites, causing people to lose their accounts with all their images :( So that thread has pretty much dried up .

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh Unless someone volunteers, I'm willing to just pretend it's Shen Li in this one and move on.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Sadly, most of those images are gone now because of a butthurt loser (Q) reporting them to image host sites

That pissed me off, and so I salute the bastard who did it. Whaaaaat, I'm a BH Reg who can angrily commend such a foul act of shameless hostility.

If Q was/is Tommy, I'll double-down on that commendation. You see, sum T`ommy stood as one of the internet's stalwart foes of censorship. Then I came around and forcibly made him be a laughable hypocrite and censor my impressive song about his best friend, Evil Blood.

He couldn't do it at BH despite his control over Napalm Radio because Dooms woulda set his sorry ass straight. Best/worst part of it? BunnyBunBun - T`ommy's nominated Reg - was the one who uncovered EB's desperate call out to his biological mother to: Tell me who I am!!!

T`ommy had to go against his very own dedicated stand against censorship and hypocritically do some himself on my devious account. My song was so goddamn good that I left him no choice but to go against his own established self, which I'm so proud of...

SSS
- Ask him about it :BH lol emoticon:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You're in your 60s, which ain't so nice now, is it? Stay the fuck outta my way or I'll personally make you wish you were in your 70s...

SSS
- You were born in the '60s.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is this what shes raging about?

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg
RDH6krx.jpg

Is that Shen Li in the background?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps Dove still has all her stripping photos that she was blasting all over the intrawebs 15+ years ago and can post them here. She has since moved 20x, but I’m sure she still has that thirst trap from the 11th degree of hell and will love to garnish the attention of yesteryear and will post them for everyone so they can be the judge… I hope she posts them here and doesn’t resort to posting the 3 months post birthing stripper photos just to prove me wrong since I’m so “gross” for repeating a rumor I was told so many years ago in the Mecca of Gossip Arenas :facepalm:
I'll vemno anyone here 5 bucks if you can recite the post above out loud without turning blue in the process.

Hey yo....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bahahahaha :LOL3:

Better pay up, Big!

sell your beloved Fiat Stubby

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it odd that out of all the pathetic attempts to gain sympathy that she never asked for help to get the kid back?

I mean, she had no shame asking me to help her find an attorney in Florida after she crashed the $4000 car Big paid for….which I helped double that money for her by staying on top of the attorney I hand selected for that…

It’s almost as if getting revenge on her husband in retaliation for his online gaming addiction was the only goal.

At least Martini had the initial hood sense to try to dodge her advances…

Dovid = her sex addiction is stronger than the will of male posters everywhere:LOL3:

Apparently she’s addicted to many things

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it odd that out of all the pathetic attempts to gain sympathy that she never asked for help to get the kid back?

I mean, she had no shame asking me to help her find an attorney in Florida after she crashed the $4000 car Big paid for….which I helped double that money for her by staying on top of the attorney I hand selected for that…

It’s almost as if getting revenge on her husband in retaliation for his online gaming addiction was the only goal.

Dovid = her sex addiction is stronger than the will of male posters everywhere:LOL3:

Ouch!

Things be getting personal!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently she’s addicted to many things

Lies are her biggest addiction….

For instance, her oldest lesbian daughter just graduated HS and is around 18 yo. The second daughter is probably 16 now, but she swears she was 16 yo when she told me about the website and cockpits the men were sending her 4 years ago.

I still wouldn’t have been ok with that if she was 16 tho.,.. or 18 for that matter.

Straight pathological.

Last edited:
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Murdock , this thread was started cuz Lily went apeshit over something I said and CORRECTED. She went as far as to text me at night, demanding an apology. I was sleeping and it turned shit show from there. I mistakingly confused her with Lotus, and I corrected it the next morning.

She thinks she did nothing wrong bothering Bonesaw about something that was posted three years, or rage texting me about something that could have been pm’d. This thread was started cuz I was at the end of my rope.

I’m not gonna say no more because I don’t want her dragging Bonesaw into it again. Just thought you should know my side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Murdock , this thread was started cuz Lily went apeshit over something I said and CORRECTED. She went as far as to text me at night, demanding an apology. I was sleeping and it turned shit show from there. I mistakingly confused her with Lotus, and I corrected it the next morning.

She thinks she did nothing wrong bothering Bonesaw about something that was posted three years, or rage texting me about something that could have been pm’d. This thread was started cuz I was at the end of my rope.

I’m not gonna say no more because I don’t want her dragging Bonesaw into it again. Just thought you should know my side.

You are talking to an obsessed drunk who only comes to forums to post about me.

That's all she does. Shes a fucking psychopath.

This isnt even about you and Oak. It's a spring board for Murd to blather on her twisted versions of other peoples real lives. People shes obsessed with.

Dont you know my mother in law is a better topic of discussion here? :Crazy: :LOL3:

Didnt this drunken sow have a fucking heart attack because people were posting in her thread without directly addressing her?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

This isnt even about you and Oak. It's a spring board for Murd to blather on her twisted versions of other peoples real lives. People shes obsessed with.

Dont you know my mother in law is a better topic of discussion here? :Crazy: :LOL3:

Didnt this drunken sow have a fucking heart attack because people were posting in her thread without directly addressing her?
Aside from poark the PI pig nobody is listening to her any more, if they ever did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory hey I think it would be a great idea if you could give Murd her very own Dovey thread.

And everytime she logs on instead of thread jacking forum topics with mundane shit about my life we texted about over the years it can just go in a certain thread.

It's kinda bullshit that shes trying to turn every thread into a toilet with her vile jealous rages.

Shes literally threatening to post boring text messages about how my over meddly mother in law was trying to help me find a job when I left my old one. It's not that interesting (I'd post it myself but she would scream it was "faked") and I really would prefer this cunt did NOT make a forum topic out of other peoples family members but if shes gonna....can she keep it to one fucking thread so it's not forced on people who dont care? Like Flea?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aside from poark the PI pig nobody is listening to her any more, if they ever did.

Oh I know.... but still!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh I know.... but still!
Her poasts remind me of Linda Tripp for some reason...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I know.... but still!
Her poasts remind me of Linda Tripp for some reason...

The nonstop attention whoring attempts at the expense of others?

Murd is much drunker and more unhinged. Shes gonna be looking for reasons and ways to run to peoples family members and tattle on them for being mean to her on a forum.

Like Bigs GF. Maybe even his sons. Possibly my husband or even my mother in law.

I'd be more surprised if she didnt lol. Shes a wackjob.

I'd like to see her drunken angry cry fests consolidated to one thread.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I initially liked Murdock, even though her political views are different than mine, she was always pretty interesting.. Then I noticed she would bring up horrible personal info about you (DOVE) in the political section when she disagreed with you on an issue.. That's when I lost all respect for her. :( I wish she'd just STOP attacking you every day, move on and stop dropping your PI on the site. To me, it makes her look bad, jealous and unhinged.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I initially liked Murdock, even though her political views are different than mine, she was always pretty interesting.. Then I noticed she would bring up horrible personal info about you (DOVE) in the political section when she disagreed with you on an issue.. That's when I lost all respect for her. :( I wish she'd just STOP attacking you every day, move on and stop dropping your PI on the site. To me, it makes her look bad, jealous and unhinged.

I ignored this psycho for a year.

What I find really creepy is that she fantasizes in her rotted head that IM the one following her and she "cant shake me". She also lies and says I PM her. Ever since I was gonna have BF check het on that....she dropped it.

She CANT have discussions about politcs with people that dont agree with her. She becomes hateful and spiteful. She NEEDS to feel like shes smarter and better than other people.

I mean it's obvious I threaten her, even when I ignore her, shes legit obsessed with talking about me.

She really has no business bringing up anyones families like she does. Big and I were "friends" with her off board and she does the same shit to him.

If she couldnt start spewing personal shit and lying about it(because she is a liar) she wouldnt have anything to say at all. It really IS unhinged, jealous nonsense.

The stupid twit thinks she has the power to embarrass me off the board because she thinks I'm as shallow as her. Shes just pathetic at this point.

I say give her her own thread as her very own Dovey shrine and she can post all our text messages there and pretend I'm all over her. I dont even need to be involved and she will see double text and think it's me posting. The last time this grotesque piece of shit threatened to post text messages I went ahead and did it FOR her and she has been yelping about I posted "fake" ones every since.

As if people cant tell if its chopped.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory hey I think it would be a great idea if you could give Murd her very own Dovey thread.

And everytime she logs on instead of thread jacking forum topics with mundane shit about my life we texted about over the years it can just go in a certain thread.

It's kinda bullshit that shes trying to turn every thread into a toilet with her vile jealous rages.

Shes literally threatening to post boring text messages about how my over meddly mother in law was trying to help me find a job when I left my old one. It's not that interesting (I'd post it myself but she would scream it was "faked") and I really would prefer this cunt did NOT make a forum topic out of other peoples family members but if shes gonna....can she keep it to one fucking thread so it's not forced on people who dont care? Like Flea?

Why would @Bastard Factory need to do that. Members can ignore her whenever they choose to. No hand holding required.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
hey! I thought all the cool kids were tagging BF. I'm hep and bitchen now. ; )

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm starting to see now why Flea never allowed Murdock to post at Stomping Groundz