Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The saddest part of all of this is this accusation of hers about my being ok with the second daughter being overtly sexualized rocks me at the core of our former friendship…

The Hoor wars, as Big has coined it, was the result of their infiltrating a cheated on wives and the mistresses website. These women then infiltrated Big’s first board DO and I was the biggest poster there…. So they came to me with their warnings about Dove. Mind you, no one had an issue with Big before Dove showed up..

The most disturbing revelation 2 of those posters made was that Dove is from a long line of sex workers and that she would hone the middle, fatherless child into being her earner to take care of her. I was mortified… I have worked with trouble teens, donated time to sex trafficking causes and coached at risk youths for so many years that I befriended her because I didn’t want to believe it and also because I wanted to help her initially.

Fast forward to 15 years later… I was horrified when she told me the child was suffering from mental issues and being homeschooled. I was even more horrified when she revealed that the kids were trolling online forums. I was the most horrified when she revealed that a 12 year old girl was being sent unsolicited cock pictures online by men posing as teenage boys.

Unfortunately, Dove is lost and clueless when it comes to age appropriate monitored activities for children. She is not college educated and I suspect she didn’t graduate HS. She was raised by her grandmother, which anyone with a brain can tell you that an old woman is no match for a feral hellion of a child… and she was with her grandmother since she was little because her own mother is a drug addict and Dove was fending for herself as a toddler.

I feel sorry for her kids, but I cannot be the only person who cares about their well-being anymore. If the forum community actually gave a shit about Dove, they would force her to take mandatory vacations from her online forum life since she is unable to control herself or manage her time efficiently.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Lyzx6yC.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’ll have to excuse me if I’m not concerned with the biased opinions of posters who chose sides before I ever gave mine.

This is my version of what happened and the “why.” Anyone who was there will realize that I am discussing events that actually transpired and line up with her posting the stripper pictures that she blasted all over the women saver site before they migrated to DO, where she posted them AGAIN.

I’m sure Big still has the DO database… he is free to prove me wrong since he enjoys dumpster diving for these sorts of things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I initially liked Murdock, even though her political views are different than mine, she was always pretty interesting.. Then I noticed she would bring up horrible personal info about you (DOVE) in the political section when she disagreed with you on an issue.. That's when I lost all respect for her. :( I wish she'd just STOP attacking you every day, move on and stop dropping your PI on the site. To me, it makes her look bad, jealous and unhinged.

She's not even on here every day. When she is she mostly posts on other topics. But it is Duhv that brings Murdock into conversations that she's not involved in. This can be found over and over.

You're not objective about this and you have chosen a side. Everyone has. But there are no innocent sides, everyone's hands are dirty.

If you don't want to be involved, just don't get involved and put Murdock or anyone you don't like on ignore. It's an option since it seems you don't have a scroll function on your device.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’ll have to excuse me if I’m not concerned with the biased opinions of posters who chose sides before I ever gave mine.

This is my version of what happened and the “why.” Anyone who was there will realize that I am discussing events that actually transpired and line up with her posting the stripper pictures that she blasted all over the women saver site before they migrated to DO, where she posted them AGAIN.

I’m sure Big still has the DO database… he is free to prove me wrong since he enjoys dumpster diving for these sorts of things.
xv4Yec.gif

none of this shitty "community" drama is readable or entertaining anymore.

not even George RR Martin could make it interesting.

if KM does not come through with those podcasts, all hope is lost for the "community".

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I initially liked Murdock, even though her political views are different than mine, she was always pretty interesting.. Then I noticed she would bring up horrible personal info about you (DOVE) in the political section when she disagreed with you on an issue.. That's when I lost all respect for her. :( I wish she'd just STOP attacking you every day, move on and stop dropping your PI on the site. To me, it makes her look bad, jealous and unhinged.

She's not even on here every day. When she is she mostly posts on other topics. But it is Duhv that brings Murdock into conversations that she's not involved in. This can be found over and over.

You're not objective about this and you have chosen a side. Everyone has. But there are no innocent sides, everyone's hands are dirty.

If you don't want to be involved, just don't get involved and put Murdock or anyone you don't like on ignore. It's an option since it seems you don't have a scroll function on your device.
What Regan said in the post above me :) Too much drama and no one gives a flying fuck :)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What Regan said in the post above me :) Too much drama and no one gives a flying fuck :)

Oh you give a fuck. That is abundantly clear. If you didn't you would have stopped your own whining ages ago.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother...(next one down the line) is Stephen Edwin too....

My mother was Margaret Ada.... my dad, Edward Joseph...
Stephen is a good name... The Jews hated Saint Stephen!

Only trouble is, some people pronounce it like 'Stefen' for some reason, so I tell them to just call me Steve... Makes it easier for everyone involved.
My name is Steven, it's a good name but fairly common...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

xv4Yec.gif

if KM does not come through with those podcasts, all hope is lost for the "community".

It's not interesting for anyone but @deport_liberals . He eats up this shit while he furiously rubs one out of his little wiener.

Dove posts her scroll bombs indicting Murdock and that only invites Murdock to do the same.

It's cyclical and almost predictable.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The logic of the team Dovid posters here has doubled down on dumb…

Let’s test my theory…

WHO did she move to the country to be caretaker of because the pervy step-father was abusing her? Farming out one child to another family and proceeding to homeschool the last to make this happen…

:Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

Give it 10 years, fucktards… maybe then this will sink into your thick fucking numb skulls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother...(next one down the line) is Stephen Edwin too....

My mother was Margaret Ada.... my dad, Edward Joseph...
Stephen is a good name... The Jews hated Saint Stephen!

Only trouble is, some people pronounce it like 'Stefen' for some reason, so I tell them to just call me Steve... Makes it easier for everyone involved.
My name is Steven, it's a good name but fairly common...

I'm sorry. :Whaa?:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

xv4Yec.gif

It's not interesting for anyone but @deport_liberals . He eats up this shit while he furiously rubs one out of his little wiener.

Dove posts her scroll bombs indicting Murdock and that only invites Murdock to do the same.

It's cyclical and almost predictable.

Honestly, she wasn’t going to drop it until I told her exacly why I have an issue with the cockpick kiddo sitch.

She is obsessive compulsive in addition to all the other mental issues and did the same thing with Moonie when I revealed that no one from TV trusted her to run a forum when we had the SG fiasco.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

more like confused as to how people are “ok” with this…

but then I consider what types of people would be “ok” with that type of behavior from someone who has already lost custody of other child(ren) and I feel significantly NORMAL again…

Until I realize that she actually allowed it and then I’m sick all over again. It’s a vicious cycle with her. Always has been. Always will be.

But give it 10 years…. I’m sure this will be the least of the compiling issues.
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… That I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

This is solid advice if I do say so myself…

Common sense and decency.

one dreams of being rescued from financial despair while devoid of the slightest inclination of how to be present or mindful in a relatiobship… while the other wants a trophy on his arm to be envied by other men who want to fuck…

There are so many red flags between them, you could sew them together and make a pretty scarf.

He wants to be admired by other men he wants to fuck? He should just do it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is all ass sore bullshit from YEARS ago, Lily... I have no interest in this shit!!! I DO know it invades every thread on this board and it's out of hand:( I gave my opinion on the PI spewing, but since you're into doing that kind of thing, I'm sure you gobble it all up :/. Would you want to come here and have your whole life spilled on this board?? Would that make it enjoyable?? I don't think it would. I personally wish they'd both put each other on ignore so we can all move on from this shit fuck drama.. IT IS TIRESOME!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry not sorry that although I had the largest troll cock pic collection in my prime that I still understand what is and isn’t appropriate for minors to be exposed to ~ Murdock

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

m2lD9UQ.gif
“I am not altogether on anybody’s side, because nobody is altogether on my side, if you understand me: nobody cares for the woods as I care for them, not even Elves nowadays.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is all ass sore bullshit from YEARS ago, Lily... I have no interest in this shit!!! I DO know it invades every thread on this board and it's out of hand:( I gave my opinion on the PI spewing, but since you're into doing that kind of thing, I'm sure you gobble it all up :/. Would you want to come here and have your whole life spilled on this board?? Would that make it enjoyable?? I don't think it would. I personally wish they'd both put each other on ignore so we can all move on from this shit fuck drama.. IT IS TIRESOME!!!!

Had I trusted anyone on the phone that I have spoken with my whole life story, it would be up here right now. I guarantee it.

It is tiresome but we can't control what anyone else posts. I've been under attack, by the same people, for about 14 years. Over nothing beyond me being opinionated, which I own, and returning fire with fire. That's essentially it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

m2lD9UQ.gif
“I am not altogether on anybody’s side, because nobody is altogether on my side, if you understand me: nobody cares for the woods as I care for them, not even Elves nowadays.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You're sort of a "new" person on the scene lately. Forgive my generality, it wasn't meant as an affront to you in any way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Alright, alright. My two cents, which no one asked for and no one cares about.

Dove drives me insane. Her inability to logic is legendary, imo. She and I have argued politics and other things many, many times. And I think Biggie is hateful, so I question her friendship with/defense of him. WTF is that shit? And Martini? Don't get me started.

BUT, I draw the line at attacking her for her parenting. First, I don't know whether what others say about her parenting is true, but, second, I can guarantee this: Calling her out on a troll board will never make her a better parent, so what is the end game? Third, it's just not appropriate to drag PI like this across the boards. Be the better person.

OK, I've said it once. I'm not going to say it again.

This shit goes for all members. Libs, cons, Caskur, anyone...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry not sorry that although I had the largest troll cock pic collection in my prime that I still understand what is and isn’t appropriate for minors to be exposed to ~ Murdock

I've told you that they don't care. No one has stopped to ask, and they won't, why a minor is allowed the freedom to post anywhere she likes.

Back a long time ago, seems like another world, my kiddo was communicating with a "boy her age" that was trying to convince her to run off some beach town in SoCal. I monitored her though. I made her take down her MySpace account because she had broken my rule. One rule, only kids from her school and family could be exchanging posts with her. She hated me for like a week for it, but she got over it.

I told her no kid her age would have an account without a picture. It was clearly an adult predator. She was like 14 or so at the time. I said had you found a way of running off, we have no idea the kind of harm this predator could cause you.

She was mollified after that. As you know yourself, as a mom, young kids don't see the inherent dangers of the outside world like we do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

there is a scroll feature… you should try it
Is this what shes raging about?

Its definately not a "stripper" picture. I mean I was a stripper at this time yes.....so in a way any picture of me during that time would be a "stripper pic"?

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

These were the only pictures I ever posted of myself back then. It's not "stripper" pictures.....what the actual fuck is wrong with that?

What a jealous and vile bitch. Shameful. You don't see me blasting all her tittay pictures and slamming her for cybering everyone on ever forum. Is there anyone who hasnt received nudes from Murd? And shes gonna trash someone elses pictures? GTFO lol

And shes gonna rant about normal pictures I posted over a decade ago? Yeah that looks pretty shitty.

Dang it Dove, if you was single, if you was single. But I will leave it at that lol. Im respectable lol.

Frickin' cute pic.

When that pic was taken.... I was taken by Big :D

Thanks!

You sure it wasn’t Fats? :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove drives me insane. Her inability to logic is legendary, imo. She and I have argued politics and other things many, many times. And I think Biggie is hateful, so I question her friendship with/defense of him. WTF is that shit? And Martini? Don't get me started.

BUT, I draw the line at attacking her for her parenting. First, I don't know whether what others say about her parenting is true, but, second, I can guarantee this: Calling her out on a troll board will never make her a better parent, so what is the end game? Third, it's just not appropriate to drag PI like this across the boards. Be the better person.

I used to feel the same way…

Until I was harassed with the “why why why won’t you reply to me” and then our text convo was blasted in this board proving my accusation correct. She brought it up AGAIN.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But this is what happens when you allow members to post screenshots of private convos via email/text/pm.

BF allowed her to do this…

Enjoy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well Dove did post pictures of some guy's erection that was sent to her daughter. That's evidence that Dove provided herself on this forum to attack Murdock.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

xv4Yec.gif

Fox, your in luck.

The MitM hype cast drops TOMORROW.

hope that helps.