Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That was the only fun part of being a stripper in New Orleans.

We were all bi.....and none of us felt threatened by hot and intelligent women. I love a beautiful woman with a brain. I dont compete with other women at all.....I value myself.

Looks like someone was harboring a lot of hostility for a while. Oh well. I'm a pretty straight forward person and I dont play games with other peoples trust. It's just pathetic.

It's interesting how women are a lot more open to same sex fucking than men are.

I can understand why, a woman's body is a beautiful thing, but I'm a hetero male, so therefore I'm gonna be biased in that department Lol.

Bingo my friend.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… That I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

This is solid advice if I do say so myself…

Common sense and decency.

one dreams of being rescued from financial despair while devoid of the slightest inclination of how to be present or mindful in a relatiobship… while the other wants a trophy on his arm to be envied by other men who want to fuck…

There are so many red flags between them, you could sew them together and make a pretty scarf.

Frankly, my dear IDGAF...
gwtwss382.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People like that are the reason I just dont allow anyone to help with anything. Because that whole "i did this for you!" Score card comes out and its like.....pfftt. ..pure narcissism.

I don't have a score card, Dove. It's possible you hang out with the wrong sort. ; )

Oh I know it. I try to learn from it what i can and not allow it to ruin things about myself that like.

I've had the same friends since middle school in real life and im pretty introverted. I'm probably not the smartest person socially. In rehab I learned that you'll know what relationships you have that are the toxic ones because they will be the ones who respond with anger when you draw boundaries.

And that was the truth lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We were all bi.....and none of us felt threatened by hot and intelligent women. I love a beautiful woman with a brain. I dont compete with other women at all.....I value myself.

Looks like someone was harboring a lot of hostility for a while. Oh well. I'm a pretty straight forward person and I dont play games with other peoples trust. It's just pathetic.

It's interesting how women are a lot more open to same sex fucking than men are.

I can understand why, a woman's body is a beautiful thing, but I'm a hetero male, so therefore I'm gonna be biased in that department Lol.

I mean......women definately are better looking naked.

Absolutely no offense lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh no, I totally agree lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No arguments from me there!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… That I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

one dreams of being rescued from financial despair while devoid of the slightest inclination of how to be present or mindful in a relatiobship… while the other wants a trophy on his arm to be envied by other men who want to fuck…

There are so many red flags between them, you could sew them together and make a pretty scarf.

gwtwss382.jpg

I am content with pretending she doesn’t exist since she ran crying with the wah wah wahs over a pro-choice argument in the BG years ago. Mind you, this was AFTER she chased off another female poster by tormenting her publicly for info they syphoned from a women’s site about burying her first term miscarried fetus in her rose garden… Dovid is a disease and these antics are nothing new.

But the hyper-vigilant pelvic thrust of thirst trap isn’t going to let it go… she is probably diddling herself dreaming about my credit limits as I type… But I came into this thread and the yammering snatch is blathering half truths and pure manipulation.

I’d tell her to take a picture of her two front teeth cause I’m gonna knock ‘em out… but yuck mouth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gwtwss382.jpg

I am content with pretending she doesn’t exist since she ran crying with the wah wah wahs over a pro-choice argument in the BG years ago. Mind you, this was AFTER she chased off another female poster by tormenting her publicly for info they syphoned from a women’s site about burying her first term miscarried fetus in her rose garden… Dovid is a disease and these antics are nothing new.

But the hyper-vigilant pelvic thrust of thirst trap isn’t going to let it go… she is probably diddling herself dreaming about my credit limits as I type… But I came into this thread and the yammering snatch is blathering half truths and pure manipulation.

I’d tell her to take a picture of her two front teeth cause I’m gonna knock ‘em out… but yuck mouth.

She is broken beyond all repair. It's time to let go no matter how many times she thrusts her rotten labia at you.

Instead of having a conscience and thinking of her "homeschooled" kid, they hate on anyone who points out the truth.

She could murder someone and they will defend her because "tribe". They don't care what impact she has on her family. They DGAF.

You do realize that the truth is offensive, right?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

gwtwss382.jpg

She is broken beyond all repair. It's time to let go no matter how many times she thrusts her rotten labia at you.

Instead of having a conscience and thinking of her "homeschooled" kid, they hate on anyone who points out the truth.

She could murder someone and they will defend her because "tribe". They don't care what impact she has on her family. They DGAF.

you can’t make this shit up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gwtwss382.jpg

you can’t make this shit up

Sure you can. All it takes is remembering that they are here to win the interwebs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's quite a bit of projection.

Self awareness might be a better goal to shoot for than getting drunk and being hateful on the internet. Neither of you are any sort of authority on some one elses "truth" and you are unhinged to even think that.

Just basic ass narcissism. Let it go is the most sensible thing that was said. Maybe begin the perilous and intense journey to get over yourselves and try not to have heart attacks.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn, Granny @The Countess goes to bed WAY to early!!!

Fuck woman! You need to party if you wanna lose weight! Eat what you want! And give no fucks when you drop crazy Lily Texts! Get with it girl!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'm glad Dove laughed. Wasn't meant to offend her, just being topical with all the pissflap posts lately.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dove is a good sport

unlike animals like Oink, she can laugh at herself

and THAT is what makes her so much more attractive than the pig and the pig hates that.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove is a good sport

and THAT is what makes her so much more attractive than the pig and the pig hates that.
Sigh....She had ALL of her haters here today spewing personal attacks...Flynn with the turd saga with Fartini as backup troll, the drunk extremely jealous hag, Murdick bringing up all her shit and the vile pig, Lily........then, after all of that, cw provides us with a not so nice chop and Dove is still able to give it a laugh..Dove is a tough cookie and I know it's gotta piss them off that she never loses her cool.... :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I'm glad Dove laughed. Wasn't meant to offend her, just being topical with all the pissflap posts lately.

So not offended at all. Chops are always funny lol

Putting my pictures on the board is consent for the chopping!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove is a good sport

Sigh....She had ALL of her haters here today spewing personal attacks...Flynn with the turd saga with Fartini as backup troll, the drunk extremely jealous hag, Murdick bringing up all her shit and the vile pig, Lily........then, after all of that, cw provides us with a not so nice chop and Dove is still able to give it a laugh..Dove is a tough cookie and I know it's gotta piss them off that she never loses her cool.... :)

CW didnt mean it in an offensive way at all and it was funny.

I mean we could call that the stripper pics lol.

The only way it could be better would be if she put Froods face on the other person lol

I'm from Valhalla.... I mean....I've had much raunchier chops done of me lol