I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps Dove still has all her stripping photos that she was blasting all over the intrawebs 15+ years ago and can post them here. She has since moved 20x, but I’m sure she still has that thirst trap from the 11th degree of hell and will love to garnish the attention of yesteryear and will post them for everyone so they can be the judge… I hope she posts them here and doesn’t resort to posting the 3 months post birthing stripper photos just to prove me wrong since I’m so “gross” for repeating a rumor I was told so many years ago in the Mecca of Gossip Arenas :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Perhaps Dove still has all her stripping photos that she was blasting all over the intrawebs 15+ years ago and can post them here. She has since moved 20x, but I’m sure she still has that thirst trap from the 11th degree of hell and will love to garnish the attention of yesteryear and will post them for everyone so they can be the judge… I hope she posts them here and doesn’t resort to posting the 3 months post birthing stripper photos just to prove me wrong since I’m so “gross” for repeating a rumor I was told so many years ago in the Mecca of Gossip Arenas :facepalm:
I'll vemno anyone here 5 bucks if you can recite the post above out loud without turning blue in the process.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wanna see the crazy texts :Popcorn:

Ditto.

Flea, Big.... come on now, we need some laffs in here!

Such a TEASE they are!!!!

:GetSome:

How long has it been Jethro?

Been since what Gargamel?
Youd be easier to understand if you has all your teeth

iu

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll vemno anyone here 5 bucks if you can recite the post above out loud without turning blue in the process.

Captain Save a Hoe to the rescue….

btw I get the shitz & giggles when you make reference to “caring about your online reputation” with this CPS nightmare hanging in the bowels of your closet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt know I had stripper photos anywhere? I WISH I did. That would be cool to see.

I dont really understand that large run on sentence beyond shes big mad over shit that doesnt exist again.

It's pretty hilarious and misogynist a person who has posted her bare tits and all that is actually pissed off over stripper pictures that dont even exist. What the fuck? :Crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I didnt know I had stripper photos anywhere? I WISH I did. That would be cool to see.

I dont really understand that large run on sentence beyond shes big mad over shit that doesnt exist again.
Maybe because you can actually climb a stripper pole without bending it into a handle bar?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe because you can actually climb a stripper pole without bending it into a handle bar?

It's been years.....but I imagine it's like riding a bike lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey yo....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this what shes raging about?

Its definately not a "stripper" picture. I mean I was a stripper at this time yes.....so in a way any picture of me during that time would be a "stripper pic"?

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

These were the only pictures I ever posted of myself back then. It's not "stripper" pictures.....what the actual fuck is wrong with that?

What a jealous and vile bitch. Shameful. You don't see me blasting all her tittay pictures and slamming her for cybering everyone on ever forum. Is there anyone who hasnt received nudes from Murd? And shes gonna trash someone elses pictures? GTFO lol

And shes gonna rant about normal pictures I posted over a decade ago? Yeah that looks pretty shitty.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey yo....

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

that was worth 10 my nigga

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey yo....

Bahahahaha :LOL3:

Better pay up, Big!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey yo....

Better pay up, Big!
I need proof he's still alive....

nah... kidding

send me your info blaze

I got a 10 spot with your name on it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its definately not a "stripper" picture. I mean I was a stripper at this time yes.....so in a way any picture of me during that time would be a "stripper pic"?

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

These were the only pictures I ever posted of myself back then. It's not "stripper" pictures.....what the actual fuck is wrong with that?

What a jealous and vile bitch. Shameful. You don't see me blasting all her tittay pictures and slamming her for cybering everyone on ever forum. Is there anyone who hasnt received nudes from Murd? And shes gonna trash someone elses pictures? GTFO lol

And shes gonna rant about normal pictures I posted over a decade ago? Yeah that looks pretty shitty.
I also don't see you taking carefully angled shots either

but hey, who's keeping score.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

I also don't see you taking carefully angled shots either

but hey, who's keeping score.

My forehead looks huge in all my selfies because I cant angle my own camera for shit.

I just take the pic....what happens happens lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

Dang it Dove, if you was single, if you was single. But I will leave it at that lol. Im respectable lol.

Frickin' cute pic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey yo....

Better pay up, Big!
I need proof he's still alive....

nah... kidding

send me your info blaze

I got a 10 spot with your name on it

Y'all laughing is worth more than 10 to me man. Honest lol. Making folks laugh is my favorite.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1655248690042.jpg

Dang it Dove, if you was single, if you was single. But I will leave it at that lol. Im respectable lol.

Frickin' cute pic.

When that pic was taken.... I was taken by Big :D

Thanks!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it odd that out of all the pathetic attempts to gain sympathy that she never asked for help to get the kid back?

I mean, she had no shame asking me to help her find an attorney in Florida after she crashed the $4000 car Big paid for….which I helped double that money for her by staying on top of the attorney I hand selected for that…

It’s almost as if getting revenge on her husband in retaliation for his online gaming addiction was the only goal.

At least Martini had the initial hood sense to try to dodge her advances…

Dovid = her sex addiction is stronger than the will of male posters everywhere:LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's apparent that one of the main reasons that Dove gets a lot of hate on here from other females is because she's a hawty.

A lot of women never grow out of that petty hostility towards attractive females who they regard as prettier than they are.

Bingo, all the good lookin' fuckers always get the hate lol.