I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
quite quite

settle down everyone

poark just logged in -- let's see how mad she is now :Popcorn:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m thinking in the spirit of this thread and all things toxic AF that I should post the texts from Dove during our brief truce insisting that I help her get Big to go to dinner with her so she can get him away from his then and remaining current girlfriend…

You can’t make this level of desperation up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
29516888.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:Popcorn:

Take off your hoop earrings, put your hair up in a ponytail and put some timberland boots on… cause a king cobra cunt is about to get her ass beatdown :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lily

nice update to the who's doing what list, BF

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles just out of curiosity.....did you ever ASK her for anything?

Or did she just kinda offer as a friend?

Because I never ask anyone for shit. I didnt know taking her up on her offer to find and recommend an attorney after I got rear ended and injured put me into some sort of debt to allow her to be psycho and abusive because she doesnt understand or like my political stances.

I definately could have looked up an attorney on my own had I known I was gonna owe her for what.....looking up an attorney lol

People like that are the reason I just dont allow anyone to help with anything. Because that whole "i did this for you!" Score card comes out and its like.....pfftt. ..pure narcissism.

There is that word again lol

I like how she woogie boogies all this deluded drivel about real life stuff she is blasting and twisting on a forum because shes pure trash and thinks shes embarrassing us rather than her own wet brain ass.

She so wants us to jump in and start arguing about this shit. What the fuck ever.... go lie by yourself with the next batch of people shes gonna backstab eventually.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unless there is more stripper pics, no more Dovey Datey Drama!!!

I want Crazy Lily Texts!!!
Bro -- there must be hundreds of them

each one more frantic and hyper delusional than the last

it happened to me at SG

ugh

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… that I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

This is solid advice if I do say so myself…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… That I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

Common sense and decency.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's apparent that one of the main reasons that Dove gets a lot of hate on here from other females is because she's a hawty.

A lot of women never grow out of that petty hostility towards attractive females who they regard as prettier than they are.

That was the only fun part of being a stripper in New Orleans.

We were all bi.....and none of us felt threatened by hot and intelligent women. I love a beautiful woman with a brain. I dont compete with other women at all.....I value myself.

Looks like someone was harboring a lot of hostility for a while. Oh well. I'm a pretty straight forward person and I dont play games with other peoples trust. It's just pathetic.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
People like that are the reason I just dont allow anyone to help with anything. Because that whole "i did this for you!" Score card comes out and its like.....pfftt. ..pure narcissism.

I don't have a score card, Dove. It's possible you hang out with the wrong sort. ; )

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That was the only fun part of being a stripper in New Orleans.

We were all bi.....and none of us felt threatened by hot and intelligent women. I love a beautiful woman with a brain. I dont compete with other women at all.....I value myself.

Looks like someone was harboring a lot of hostility for a while. Oh well. I'm a pretty straight forward person and I dont play games with other peoples trust. It's just pathetic.

It's interesting how women are a lot more open to same sex fucking than men are.

I can understand why, a woman's body is a beautiful thing, but I'm a hetero male, so therefore I'm gonna be biased in that department Lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As someone in a healthy, thriving relationship built on mutual respect, trust and intimacy… I am compelled to point out that I would not be ok with my fiancé’s ex lingering online like a bad rash eagerly awaiting any opportunity to get him… That I wouldn’t be online 24/7/365 disrespecting her and our relationship.

Common sense and decency.

one dreams of being rescued from financial despair while devoid of the slightest inclination of how to be present or mindful in a relatiobship… while the other wants a trophy on his arm to be envied by other men who want to fuck…

There are so many red flags between them, you could sew them together and make a pretty scarf.