Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Alright, alright. My two cents, which no one asked for and no one cares about.

Dove drives me insane. Her inability to logic is legendary, imo. She and I have argued politics and other things many, many times. And I think Biggie is hateful, so I question her friendship with/defense of him. WTF is that shit? And Martini? Don't get me started.

BUT, I draw the line at attacking her for her parenting. First, I don't know whether what others say about her parenting is true, but, second, I can guarantee this: Calling her out on a troll board will never make her a better parent, so what is the end game? Third, it's just not appropriate to drag PI like this across the boards. Be the better person.

OK, I've said it once. I'm not going to say it again.

This shit goes for all members. Libs, cons, Caskur, anyone...

Dove drives me insane. Her inability to logic is legendary, imo. She and I have argued politics and other things many, many times. And I think Biggie is hateful, so I question her friendship with/defense of him. WTF is that shit? And Martini? Don't get me started.

BUT, I draw the line at attacking her for her parenting. First, I don't know whether what others say about her parenting is true, but, second, I can guarantee this: Calling her out on a troll board will never make her a better parent, so what is the end game? Third, it's just not appropriate to drag PI like this across the boards. Be the better person.

Well Dove did post pictures of some guy's erection that was sent to her daughter. That's evidence that Dove provided herself on this forum as some evidence to attack Murdock.

Oooh but it’s not that simple.. x she went one step further and merged it with another conversation we had about the Martini cockpick troll… which she texted me his unsolicited cockpick while they were an item… because EWWW.

she did it to make me look like the asshole

now everyone is cringing in horror… go figure

Murdock, her tribe doesn't care. She could behead her mother tomorrow and they would post that the crazy lady had it coming.

This is why you guys get on peoples nerves. You are like a hostile and self important group of "mean girls".

If you have a problem with me? Grow a spine and address it. Or go choke on it. Trying to put YOUR burdens on other people is gross.

Neither of you had the guts to come and talk out whatever problem it was you had. But you want to make it everyone elses problem and turn on the victim water works when others dont care.

Deal with your own problems like big girls. Oh and BTW? You can work it out on your own because I'm no longer interested and I dont really care. As far as I'm concerned the way you chose to handle it disqualifies you from any credibility with me anymore.

It would be nice if you could stop desperately begging people and using twisted real life shit to get some retarded group together because neither of you can fight on an even playing feild and you want everyone else to be as miserable as you both are.

Fucking whining about how other people are not just jumping when you snap your fingers and hating who you hate.

You and Murd hate eachother, the ONLY reason you are pretending otherwise is because of your mutual hate of someone else.

Let it go....ffs. I'm more embarrassed that I associated with people like you than I'll ever be about whatever stupid shit you post in your childish "revenge" campaign because your politcal positions are weak and you cant discuss them.

Grow up.

do not even try to presume that you know anything about me, my life or my relationships…

I liked Lily before your toxic shit show nightmare bled out all over the forum community. We were a casualty of YOUR BS.

I can post the screen shots you sent me of your convos with Flea and prove you to be a two faced liar skank… and that what you’re trying to insinuate about myself and Lily was true about the 2 of you…

But some people will never learn and I’m not wasting my time.

Well Dove did post pictures of some guy's erection that was sent to her daughter. That's evidence that Dove provided herself on this forum as some evidence to attack Murdock.

I'm not saying anything she did was right. Just that it may be time to let it go.

tell you what…. I’ll let it go when she stops posting about it

Something I have to remind myself about all the time because I forget: Mejor un loco que dos.
"One crazy person is preferable to two". It's what my grandmother would remind me of when I would get frustrated or angry about things in life.

She also told me "Dime con quien andas y te digo quien eres" Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are...

The old folks wisdom is so spot on sometimes.

my father always told me to be nice because once you’re not, you can never go back….

but if someone doesn’t deserve your being nice, DESTROY them

Has she posted the stripper pick of her wearing the thigh-high black patent leather boots where you see her turning around to look at the camera and you have full backside view? Wake me when she does… I’d love the posters to claim she doesn’t look 14 yo in that pic.

I saw she posted the one right before she was shipped back to Michigan with every child with a father farmed out to him. That was also before she fucked Fats and then ran back to Big’s to beg for him to take her back.

To think I actually warned that assfuck before he was made a fool online :facepalm:
Wait. She showed me those pics.

hold on. I have to meditate to remember the exchange….

try to remember how many 100s of times I said that Lily will be fine on a forum where she doesn’t endure the same BS she did on CO while you’re at it lol
Well to be honest, I never saved shit or created a file over some two legged roadkill who really wasn’t that important to begin with.

So…..

Crass as fuck.
Hey I’m getting one of my arms sleeved.

Hate me

Why would I hate you for getting your arm sleeved? I like tattoos.
Didn’t you make a thread saying ppl who own or are in the process of owning shit are daft?

That empty Christmas globe you call a head needs a shaking

Um, no. That's not what I said at all. Jesus Christ.
Oh, so there’s things, like tattoos that are ok, but not, say saving up so my second oldest gets the Tesla he wants?

say you want a shirtless selfie without saying you want a shirtless selfie

Why don't you go to that thread and LINK to the op. I will then explain to you what it actually says, not what you want to think it says.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This is all very disturbing. Maybe I do need to offer my mod services.

I offered cw’s earlier when I was asked.
I agree.

Lotus just needs to be upfront with wanting a shirtless selfie from yours truly.

hey lotus, I’m cutting the grass in a few and I’ll be all sweaty. Now’s you’re chance. You damn well know a sweaty, shirtless pic will be like Gatorade to your vagina

Master

Site Supporter

Oooh but it’s not that simple.. x she went one step further and merged it with another conversation we had about the Martini cockpick troll… which she texted me his unsolicited cockpick while they were an item… because EWWW.

she did it to make me look like the asshole

now everyone is cringing in horror… go figure

Murdock, her tribe doesn't care. She could behead her mother tomorrow and they would post that the crazy lady had it coming.

This is why you guys get on peoples nerves. You are like a hostile and self important group of "mean girls".

If you have a problem with me? Grow a spine and address it. Or go choke on it. Trying to put YOUR burdens on other people is gross.

Neither of you had the guts to come and talk out whatever problem it was you had. But you want to make it everyone elses problem and turn on the victim water works when others dont care.

Deal with your own problems like big girls. Oh and BTW? You can work it out on your own because I'm no longer interested and I dont really care. As far as I'm concerned the way you chose to handle it disqualifies you from any credibility with me anymore.

It would be nice if you could stop desperately begging people and using twisted real life shit to get some retarded group together because neither of you can fight on an even playing feild and you want everyone else to be as miserable as you both are.

Fucking whining about how other people are not just jumping when you snap your fingers and hating who you hate.

You and Murd hate eachother, the ONLY reason you are pretending otherwise is because of your mutual hate of someone else.

Let it go....ffs. I'm more embarrassed that I associated with people like you than I'll ever be about whatever stupid shit you post in your childish "revenge" campaign because your politcal positions are weak and you cant discuss them.

Grow up.

do not even try to presume that you know anything about me, my life or my relationships…

I liked Lily before your toxic shit show nightmare bled out all over the forum community. We were a casualty of YOUR BS.

I can post the screen shots you sent me of your convos with Flea and prove you to be a two faced liar skank… and that what you’re trying to insinuate about myself and Lily was true about the 2 of you…

But some people will never learn and I’m not wasting my time.

I'm not saying anything she did was right. Just that it may be time to let it go.

tell you what…. I’ll let it go when she stops posting about it

Something I have to remind myself about all the time because I forget: Mejor un loco que dos.
"One crazy person is preferable to two". It's what my grandmother would remind me of when I would get frustrated or angry about things in life.

She also told me "Dime con quien andas y te digo quien eres" Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are...

The old folks wisdom is so spot on sometimes.

my father always told me to be nice because once you’re not, you can never go back….

but if someone doesn’t deserve your being nice, DESTROY them

Has she posted the stripper pick of her wearing the thigh-high black patent leather boots where you see her turning around to look at the camera and you have full backside view? Wake me when she does… I’d love the posters to claim she doesn’t look 14 yo in that pic.

I saw she posted the one right before she was shipped back to Michigan with every child with a father farmed out to him. That was also before she fucked Fats and then ran back to Big’s to beg for him to take her back.

To think I actually warned that assfuck before he was made a fool online :facepalm:
Wait. She showed me those pics.

hold on. I have to meditate to remember the exchange….

try to remember how many 100s of times I said that Lily will be fine on a forum where she doesn’t endure the same BS she did on CO while you’re at it lol
Well to be honest, I never saved shit or created a file over some two legged roadkill who really wasn’t that important to begin with.

So…..

Crass as fuck.
Hey I’m getting one of my arms sleeved.

Hate me

Why would I hate you for getting your arm sleeved? I like tattoos.
Didn’t you make a thread saying ppl who own or are in the process of owning shit are daft?

That empty Christmas globe you call a head needs a shaking

Um, no. That's not what I said at all. Jesus Christ.
Oh, so there’s things, like tattoos that are ok, but not, say saving up so my second oldest gets the Tesla he wants?

say you want a shirtless selfie without saying you want a shirtless selfie

Why don't you go to that thread and LINK to the op. I will then explain to you what it actually says, not what you want to think it says.
Your missing the point.

Words on a screen mean very little.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I agree.

Lotus just needs to be upfront with wanting a shirtless selfie from yours truly.

hey lotus, I’m cutting the grass in a few and I’ll be all sweaty. Now’s you’re chance. You damn well know a sweaty, shirtless pic will be like Gatorade to your vagina

If BF needs my help, I’ll do it. I’m sure cw would help too.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you sure need a lot of babysitters for this forum, maybe each poster should also get a chaperone.

Master

Site Supporter
All my homies came back with obnoxious face tatts that just screamed “unhireable” when I saw them.

Your "homies"?

Dude!

:LOL3:
What am I supposed to say? The career criminals I grew up with who killed ppl?

Come on, bruh.

As for the podcast, it’s gonna have to wait. The Vince McMahon shit breaking right now is a hell of a lot more financially interesting then a bunch of morons on this forum.

Master

Site Supporter

I agree.

This place doesn’t needs mods for 15 ppl let alone two.

This place is a circle jerk for the mentally challenged. Does anybody need to watch over that?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree.

This place is a circle jerk for the mentally challenged. Does anybody need to watch over that?

obviously yes, these people need to be supervised at all times.

but the only things that will get pinned and stickied if Flea is a mod is Benzo's dirty diapers.

Vince paid someone 3 million to suck his roid shriveled dick?? Nasty

Master

Site Supporter

I agree.

obviously yes, these people need to be supervised at all times.

but the only things that will get pinned and stickied if Flea is a mod is Benzo's dirty diapers.

Vince paid someone 3 million to suck his roid shriveled dick?? Nasty
Then passed the cocksucker off to Jonny Ace “like a toy”

Guess ppl are starting to realize the Vince from the attitude era wasn’t really a character.

Nothing was better then Vince having Trish Stratus get nekkd, get on all fours then bark like a dog. You will never see that type of shit on wwe ever again.

Master

Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The only way it could be better would be if she put Froods face on the other person lol
THAT would have been funny :LOL3: I`m dying
I wasn't sure which other posters had posted their pics on this site. Feel free to make it so. It would support the bastardfactory.com accrediting.

Freud has posted the distorted ones here.....so I'm actually unsure if he would want his clear pictures used here. I've seen them but I'm not sure if he posted the clear ones here.....so that's a good point. @Frood ?

Rancid has. Damn now I cant think. Cascur had a few funny ones of Big she posted here. Oak has been chopped here BUT if you chop her she might cry and yelp about it. Murd takes it. I think Seamajor is cool with it. Flea. Blazor. Raven is a mystery woman.

Did I miss anyone?

Up to you... anything I posted public is good to go.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Flea and CW would be excellent choices for mod.

They've BOTH banned me right after I registered at each of their boards in an All-American effort to lend 'em both my swoll dick, my heart honestly beats in RL, honest. I'd actually wanna fuck both -- at the same goddamn time. Flea is much younger and has big natural tits. cw_ is my homet who I regularly shot the shit with at BH and got all jealous of WINO because she liked him way more than me. So I fucking clicked his nic, searched his BH hosted pics, and then ruined the useless fucker with pics he thought he secretly sent to cw_ on tha DL. I just needed to dispatch that scrub, get him the fuck outta my goddamn way. Yes, that thread I made about him got stickied, ribboned, immediately put in summer of george's sig, and placed into the BH Hall of Flame.

Now that I think about it? That was all cw_'s fault. She's an eeeeeeasy fake-blond from CA, so the dumb bitch got closer to WINO than me, which of course gave me a somewhat reasonable excuse to wreck that retarded faggot, which I did in fine style before he died quickly after -- not kidding. cw_ is responsible for WINO's death, caused by, as you'd immediately guess -- me. Naturally *shrug/scoff*.

Read that truth, cw_? You wanna pine in on the above? Maybe try to convince your own sorry old ass self that you'd have done the planet a bigger favor by immediately starting to flirt with somebody else I'd make shortwork of, like I'm about to do someone else here soon for no particular reason? Go ahead and exhale, you won't actually have anything to do with the cold blooded murder I'm about to commit this one time. Too fucking bad, so sad, that I played a large part in WINO's agonizing RL death before he could be here to send you some fake ass flowers next week on your 66th birthday...

SSS
- After reviewing the above, i realized that both you and Flea are in CA. I need to go ahead and move there.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They've BOTH banned me right after I registered at each of their boards in an All-American effort to lend 'em both my swoll dick, my heart honestly beats in RL, honest.

A bit more color to that story from someone who was in the know.

In both instances, little Pwoofy Poof threatened to leave the internet forever again if you were allowed to post at either site.

he was a regular poster at the time and you were seen as more of a random seagulling drifter so in both instances the owners relented to the weeping and moaning he was doing.

Lmao -- I just realized poofy has a lot in common with Poark and the whole "leaving the internets forever again" thing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They've BOTH banned me right after I registered at each of their boards in an All-American effort to lend 'em both my swoll dick, my heart honestly beats in RL, honest.

A bit more color to that story from someone who was in the know.

In both instances, little Pwoofy Poof threatened to leave the internet forever again if you were allowed to post at either site.

he was a regular poster at the time and you were seen as more of a random seagulling drifter so in both instances the owners relented to the weeping and moaning he was doing.

Lmao -- I just realized poofy has a lot in common with Poark and the whole "leaving the internets forever again" thing

They do have a lot in common personality wise and their thinking.

It's the disordered narcissism. They are both textbook. I dont repeat that because it sounds good and I think it's good insult.....its something that is easily observed. It's also why arguing with them is completely futile. They are all anout the narrative they want....not about talking through anything.

They are stuck in a never ending drama of good guys (who they always are) and bad guys(who they never are)

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

They've BOTH banned me right after I registered at each of their boards in an All-American effort to lend 'em both my swoll dick, my heart honestly beats in RL, honest. I'd actually wanna fuck both -- at the same goddamn time. Flea is much younger and has big natural tits. cw_ is my homet who I regularly shot the shit with at BH and got all jealous of WINO because she liked him way more than me. So I fucking clicked his nic, searched his BH hosted pics, and then ruined the useless fucker with pics he thought he secretly sent to cw_ on tha DL. I just needed to dispatch that scrub, get him the fuck outta my goddamn way. Yes, that thread I made about him got stickied, ribboned, immediately put in summer of george's sig, and placed into the BH Hall of Flame.

Now that I think about it? That was all cw_'s fault. She's an eeeeeeasy fake-blond from CA, so the dumb bitch got closer to WINO than me, which of course gave me a somewhat reasonable excuse to wreck that retarded faggot, which I did in fine style before he died quickly after -- not kidding. cw_ is responsible for WINO's death, caused by, as you'd immediately guess -- me. Naturally *shrug/scoff*.

Read that truth, cw_? You wanna pine in on the above? Maybe try to convince your own sorry old ass self that you'd have done the planet a bigger favor by immediately starting to flirt with somebody else I'd make shortwork of, like I'm about to do someone else here soon for no particular reason? Go ahead and exhale, you won't actually have anything to do with the cold blooded murder I'm about to commit this one time. Too fucking bad, so sad, that I played a large part in WINO's agonizing RL death before he could be here to send you some fake ass flowers next week on your 66th birthday...

SSS
- After reviewing the above, i realized that both you and Flea are in CA. I need to go ahead and move there.

Wino never sent me pics, on the DL or otherwise. You were no longer allowed to post on my site because you posted an illegal credible death threat which I was under no obligation to tolerate. End of.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Commander Keen's posts are keen, not needy. :D

hqWQSHR.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't recall PM'ing any of the "flame legends" at BH. It was probably bugged anyway.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I do as little PMing as possible. Apparently, some ppl dwell there.