Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess it's part of their alliance building super strategy of destruction.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
yeah, when you start to see tidbit details of convos you've had with others start to emerge in her hategasms you know she's hard at work behind the scenes

she's not the only one tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems to me that if people have something to say they should say it in open forum (on an open forum).

I would be getting the same from the same person. And if you said "why not just ignore them?" Holy shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yeah, when you start to see tidbit details of convos you've had with others start to emerge in her hategasms you know she's hard at work behind the scenes

I really dont get the point. If you hate people that much put them on ignore or just dont go the board.

How dumb is it to run to a forum and devote your time there to trying to turn people on other people? More so if all you are going to do is follow your target if they DO leave and yell about them following you and start the process again?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I really dont get the point. If you hate people that much put them on ignore or just dont go the board.

How dumb is it to run to a forum and devote your time there to trying to turn people on other people? More so if all you are going to do is follow your target if they DO leave and yell about them following you and start the process again?
I blame the Möbius strip of fail.

RB3889M.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

RB3889M.jpg

If someone is in the right in some conflict with another person....they dont need to run around behind the scenes working towards influencing how that person is received.

If I'm everything these ....women....say I am? People will see it for themselves eventually. Taking down a forum to "defeat" me is unessesary.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how I'm pretty much ignoring the fuckheads

but the fag laming doesn't really seem to bother the cows when the other side does it

keep an eye out for that.

tells you every thing you need to know about them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but the fag laming doesn't really seem to bother the cows when the other side does it

And during the holy gay month.

Arent homophobic slurs during corporate pride month like eating no no meat during Ramadan?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Arent homophobic slurs during corporate pride month like eating no no meat during Ramadan?
I really didn't get the whole bit about you having to tow the line letter to letter because you have family members that are gay

gay is one thing. I don't have a problem with them. What they do with their bodies behind closed doors is between them, their consensual partners and God. Provided of course their partner is a consenting ADULT.

But when you have people claiming they are standing up for "freedom" but then at the same time support conscripting a Christian baker to discard his own beliefs to placate a marriage between two men when the architect of marriage clearly indicated that marriage is a union reserved for a man and woman oh yeah I've got a fucking problem with that.

or you have some ex special forces queer jumping into an MMA fighting ring with a biological female to pummel her within 2 inches of her fucking life I've got a damn problem with that too. Me, the woman abuser with "mommy issues". Go figure

what a bunch of cretins

Live and let live applies to EVERYBODY... not just the mentally deranged deviants who feel they are entitled to card blanch because they're ""different""

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You bring up a good point, if certain people are just gonna wallow in hate and personal attacks, why not go somewhere else.

but this is important, go where, where are they going to go to shitpost, where are they going to go call people "faggots" all day, where are they going to go to get their daily drama fix, nowhere, because there no more forums left in the "community".

Listen to me, I know they are scared, I know they are confused, that's ok, but they can never leave the "community", even when they are not here, people will be talking about them at Bastard Factory, this is what keeps the "community" alive. Once you become part of the "community" you can never leave the "community".

Even Bonesaw was brought back into the "community" by way of text messages, there is no escaping the "community"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really didn't get the whole bit about you having to tow the line letter to letter because you have family members that are gay

gay is one thing. I don't have a problem with them. What they do with their bodies behind closed doors is between them, their consensual partners and God. Provided of course their partner is a consenting ADULT.

But when you have people claiming they are standing up for "freedom" but then at the same time support conscripting a Christian baker to discard his own beliefs to placate a marriage between two men when the architect of marriage clearly indicated that marriage is a union reserved for a man and woman oh yeah I've got a fucking problem with that.

or you have some ex special forces queer jumping into an MMA fighting ring with a biological female to pummel her within 2 inches of her fucking life I've got a damn problem with that too. Me, the woman abuser with "mommy issues". Go figure

what a bunch of cretins

Live and let live applies to EVERYBODY... not just the mentally deranged deviants who feel they are entitled to card blanch because they're ""different""

There are a lot of gay people who oppose the Alphabet Mafia.

Its not about gay rights. It's about politcal supremacy and authoritarianism.

People support "pride" because they are low info, weak minded and want to look "accepting". Its nothing but a fucking cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You bring up a good point, if certain people are just gonna wallow in hate and personal attacks, why not go somewhere else.

but this is important, go where, where are they going to go to shitpost, where are they going to go call people "faggots" all day, where are they going to go to get their daily drama fix, nowhere, because there no more forums left in the "community".

Listen to me, I know they are scared, I know they are confused, that's ok, but they can never leave the "community", even when they are not here, people will be talking about them at Bastard Factory, this is what keeps the "community" alive. Once you become part of the "community" you can never leave the "community".

Even Bonesaw was brought back into the "community" by way of text messages, there is no escaping the "community"

Kinda creepy when you say it outloud.

I guess the "community" is kinda like our own Hotel California. Even if you dont really feel part of it.....you are very much within it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what a bunch of cretins

There are a lot of gay people who oppose the Alphabet Mafia.

Its not about gay rights. It's about politcal supremacy and authoritarianism.

People support "pride" because they are low info, weak minded and want to look "accepting". Its nothing but a fucking cult.
attention whores will always fall complete victim to the latest fad

no matter what the fuck it is

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

RB3889M.jpg

If someone is in the right in some conflict with another person....they dont need to run around behind the scenes working towards influencing how that person is received.

If I'm everything these ....women....say I am? People will see it for themselves eventually. Taking down a forum to "defeat" me is unessesary.
All two of them?

And their story changes according to how drunk murdoch is...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

RB3889M.jpg

All two of them?

And their story changes according to how drunk murdoch is...

Yep. I dont bother arguing with her because that's what she wants and it would be a waste of time. She doesnt want to be honest or reach any resolution. She wants to be hateful and vengeful.

We were "friends" for more than a decade. Our politcal differences were the trigger. She was supporting BLM and I'm firm that BLM is a grifting domestic terrorist group. I could never support it.

I was fine to agree to disagree. She really wasnt. So it started with jabs. Remarks about how IM racist. And one night I was defending my anti BLM stance by addressing the violent riots. She started claiming that was antifa.

So I pointed out that if that were true..... and BLM was really about helping black Americans, why were BLM people NOT going after antifa and holding them accountable?

Well she stopped engaging. The next day she blocked me, started going off about me on a socail media debate group(to people I'm friends with). So I just let it go.

A full month later.....she starts coming on this board and going off on drunken tirades and blathering all this stupid drama and she is incapable of discussing anything politcal without bringing up off topic personal shit about the person shes getting challanged by. She brings up shit about Bigs life and her opinions on it. And with me.

Shes a petty and vindictive liar and she trips up constantly. I dont even have to respond to her and I have no desire whatsoever to interact with her.

If it wasnt for her coming onto the forums and raging about me and Big....she wouldnt even be a topic I address.

She was offended by my spiritual beliefs and always trying to challange those for no real reason. She would say things that were completely wrong and accuse me of "trying to convert" her when I would correct her. But shes coming at me saying things about my own beliefs that were just untrue.

She cant talk TO people or even try to understand others if they do not subscribe to her own beliefs. And honestly I'm relieved. It gets old pretty fast to deal with someone who disapproves of everything you believe and makes absolutely ZERO effort to even understand them. Shes painfully narrow minded, shallow and as you can see.....nasty and hateful as fuck.

I'm not sure how long her tantrum is going to last but its definately not going to push me off the forums so she can try to feel better about herself. I dont make a very good prop in the Murdock show.....so she thinks I should have to leave her forum world now.

It's pretty retarded....but it is what it is. Enjoy the ragings....the distorted stories about random shit no one cares about, twisted lies and versions of private things that dont even belong on the boards. Shes gonna carry her entitled grudge against me for being strong in convictions she will never be able to understand for the long haul.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murd is pretty sexist and racist though... as well as elitist. She's still better than Poark oddly enough..

That stupid set of purple pissflaps needs a dirt nap...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd is pretty sexist and racist though... as well as elitist. She's still better than Poark oddly enough..

That stupid set of purple pissflaps needs a dirt nap...

Shes very sexist in that shitlib fem way where they have the attitude that in order for women to be worth a damn, and considered "strong" and "intelligent", we HAVE to have careers in male dominated fields and be like one of the men. And not even admirable male characteristics. Stereotypical ones.

There is a lot of internalized misogyny because anything that's thought of as stereotypical female is shat on pretty hard and considered weak.

Anyone who supports the gender cult is deeply sexist and misogynist though. And the fetishization of gay men is a thing with these shitlib women.