Can we just talk about Orange Man Bad instead?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By the way, who is the little classified documents fairy who keeps placing classified bread crumb trails everywhere Biden has been.

Gosh, it would almost seem as if his own party is attempting to railroad him or something far more sinister even.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No One

Factory Bastard
I will say it is very disloyal for the dem networks to talk so much about this. But as we see among the libs here loyalty is always in short supply.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I will say it is very disloyal for the dem networks to talk so much about this. But as we see among the libs here loyalty is always in short supply.
I have a theory as to why they continue to find classified docs over and over again

it's because the democrats want this guy nuked but their lemming drones have been so programmed for so long to shill that it's going to take multiple hits over the head to get them to realize they need to be marching to a different tune this time around.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
zioasj2.jpeg

No One

Factory Bastard
I have a theory as to why they continue to find classified docs over and over again

it's because the democrats want this guy nuked but their lemming drones have been so programmed for so long to shill that it's going to take multiple hits over the head to get them to realize they need to be marching to a different tune this time around.
They can't dump him because Kneepads and Buttjudge have been total failures.