#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha

Admin looks like fucking olive oyl with his long ass neck and all sissy features

Hey Olive Admin, when you and holiday have raunchy all queer sex with each other do you ever ask him to dress up as Popeye?

Who plays Brutus? oak?

:LOL3:

Have you spoken with your therapist about your small bald man syndrome?

da ha ha ha! I funny!
what do you use for a scarf around that sky scraper of a neck you have; a bed sheet? :LOL3:

with a neck like that and a love of cock like yours I bet you can deep throat an elephant leg
How's you girdle holding up, is it about stretched out now fat boy?
what was that giraffe neck, you can stretch your neck around corners like that rubber guy from fantastic four?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bigly fat and dumb and has alo fucking pecia WTF you diseased sctrotum!

:LOL3:
relax snowflake, your neck is starting to grow
What is your fascination with my neck, are you one of those muscle heads with no neck?
Nooodle neck cock licker sez what?

Those in the know, say this is the hottest thing in the Villages this spring.

412k-574mRL.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Neil Censored himself from Spotify, Spotify Censored Joe Rogan

Spotify appears to remove more than 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast
The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I was wondering when all that was gonna come to the forefront.

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

If Spotify doesnt want that content on their platform that is understandable.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.
You are a looney tune. My turn for whataboutism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

That's really disturbing.

The left is so fucked up it's scary.
Yeah I know, such details lol you can tell REAL effort went into making that... TDS in warp drive!

Its unhinged. Someone actually did that.....and people approved of it :O

These people have a hatred in them where they dont view any opposition as human.
It's actually crazy when you think about the madness Donald Trump has unwittingly created, fuckn monsters everywhere now... All these fucked up ideas have come into fruition since he became president... I don't know why it isn't talked about more...
I know right he really seems to have emblazoned the wackos

HZO4PW3YQNEF5B4VQYYRRA6YLY.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunces like aidsman don't care about the truth but for those people who do.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, I pretty much shit on rogan and russel brand. Its not all bad to see libtards getting fucked in the ass by their own people. After all, they supported right wing haters in the past. Chickens came home to roost and all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe Rogan is getting very upset that he can't call people Nigger anymore!

Joe Rogan Calls Backlash to N-Word Use a “Political Hit Job”
He added, "I talk shit for a living... If you're taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault?"

Everyone else gets to say Nigger, It's No fair Joe! wails petulantly during his set

You just said nigger twice tho you racist noodle neck giraffe half breed

He says it all the time.

It would be easy to Rogan him and just make a compilation of him saying it without any context.

Wouldnt be any different than the Rogan thing.

I like how they went from parroting "misinfo!" To parroting "racism!". This is how the nazis used propaganda to take over Germany. They are so blind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

Yeah I know, such details lol you can tell REAL effort went into making that... TDS in warp drive!

These people have a hatred in them where they dont view any opposition as human.
It's actually crazy when you think about the madness Donald Trump has unwittingly created, fuckn monsters everywhere now... All these fucked up ideas have come into fruition since he became president... I don't know why it isn't talked about more...

What's so awful about that pic? A bunch of white and black people with American flags (and some Gadsden flags) is offensive?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

What's so awful about that pic? A bunch of white and black people with American flags I'd offensive?
wholesome bunch on there way to knock in the windows of the Capitol ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The people who cheer on this in DC

20220211-123810.jpg

20220211-123827.jpg

20220211-123852.jpg

Are the people slamming regular Americans from Jan 6th as wackos.

Right.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Those people are wackos too

.. wackos come in all shapes and colors Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those people are wackos too

.. wackos come in all shapes and colors Dove

January 6th happened partly because of all the violent riots that were tolerated for months on end.

All those people were just regular working Americans. Just like the freedom convoy is the working class rebeling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
274021886_10227405834392748_158592489309295855_n.jpg

Really makes you think.

Yeah. It makes me think of how stupid anyone has to be to think a podcast interview is "medical advice" and how they dont apply the same standards across the board.

Clearly you think media replaced doctors and no one should ever be exposed to material they might decide is "medical advice".

Have you THOUGHT about ALL the info floating around out there about everything from medical procedures to diets? Or is it JUST Rogan you think should be silenced or somehow held responsible for grown ass people?

You just keep repeating this stupid shit that shows you view people as stupid herds who need the government to make their decisions for them who need to be "protected" from any sort of speech you think is harmful based on what YOU have chosen to believe. Are YOU a doctor?

Completely unhinged to say Joe Rogan is "slowly killing people". That's fucking unhinged. DO you even think? Because so far for months all you do is laugh emoji and post nonsense and parrot literally EVERYTHING you read in headlines. You do not even present any thoughtful arguements. You legit have no actual thoughts of your own.

Last edited: