#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Rogan is getting very upset that he can't call people Nigger anymore!

Joe Rogan Calls Backlash to N-Word Use a “Political Hit Job”
He added, "I talk shit for a living... If you're taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault?"

Everyone else gets to say Nigger, It's No fair Joe! wails petulantly during his set

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He added, "I talk shit for a living... If you're taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault?"

Everyone else gets to say Nigger, It's No fair Joe! wails petulantly during his set

Thankfully, I'm a trained professional at saying and typing nigger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not what he is saying at all. Democrat activists put together that out of context compilation because the "misinfo" claim wasnt working and since Rogan has such a large audience they want him smeared or silenced before the next election cycle.

Literally everyone notices this. From genuine leftists to the right. Only the establishment party is in denial and being duped.

YOU have said the N word here more than Rogan has.....so dont play all righteous here. You are just a duped hypocrite. One who cant even have a discussion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Not only did Spotify not lose any subscribers but the number actually went up. The lying losers like aidsman don't actually buy anything and just sit around lying about shows they have never watched and know nothing about. None of those fools were customers anyway so who gives a fuck about their hysterical lies?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Hey Admin! Have you ever used the "N-word" before?

I have. I tell nigger jokes sometimes. Wanna hear one in celebration of Negro History Month?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol! Not only did Spotify not lose any subscribers but the number actually went up. The lying losers like aidsman don't actually buy anything and just sit around lying about shows they have never watched and know nothing about. None of those fools were customers anyway so who gives a fuck about their hysterical lies?

Do you think they would ever defend the rights of someone they label a "con"? I have seen them so many time take a position that was against someones RIGHTS because the establishment is.

Rogan is a lifelong LEFTIST. But he is taking anti establishment positions, so now it's a smear
campaign. Now he gets labeled "right wing". He is totally left and we are still defending him.

Who do they think this helps in the long run? It's an attack on free speech rights. Just like Rittenhouse was an attack on our self defense rights. These people will never be the ruling class and all these positions they take theyll be on receiving end.

Who fights against their own rights and interests like this? It's like they are hypnotized.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have. I tell nigger jokes sometimes. Wanna hear one in celebration of Negro History Month?

He has used it at least 4 times this week.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't like him when he was a meathead, now I like him even less. He's a f'ing racist pig.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you proud of your attitude/troll I wonder?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't like him when he was a meathead, now I like him even less. He's a f'ing racist pig.

Says the idiot who doesn't know what she is talking about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I am grabbing you by the pussy now. I'm a star around here, so it's part of the deal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who do you think would in in a Cage Fight, Joe Rogan's DMT Experience?

vTZcFzu.jpg

Or or the flaming heterosexual Reacher?

The-US-drama-version-of-Reacher-first-exposure-preview-how-does-this-Jack-compare-to-the-Tom-Cruise-version-1.jpg
Look at this noodle neck faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am grabbing you by the pussy now. I'm a star around here, so it's part of the deal.

As long as I dont have to buy your bus ticket, I'll let you keep your hand.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

the only thing you're grabbing is a cock

because you're a faggot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyone that refers to blacks as "Planet of the apes" is a racist pig, regardless of whom he's adopted.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyone that refers to blacks as "Planet of the apes" is a racist pig, regardless of whom he's adopted.
Someone who has "adopted a black baby" and espouses those views should be tried and punished for being an idiot, imho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was context to the comment. I think any speech like that is poor taste. But it's not what people are saying it is.

It wasnt as direct as Biden saying "poor kids are just as smart as white kids" or any of his many racist comments. So the sudden pearl clutching over out of context comments from Rogan that occurred years ago is manufactured "outrage" because the "misinfo" claims didnt work.

How do you just not notice this? How?

Go listen to his actual words in context. None of you guys were mad about Bidens racist comments. You arent mad that democrats are claiming that Republicans are "restricting black votes" because you guys think black people are too broke or dumb to manage something as basic as a state ID.

But now because media told you to be mad about this, you are.

This mob mentality is how peoples rights get ripped away.

You dont have to like someone or agree with them or even approve of their content to understand how bad censorship is.

So now the censorship thing didnt work out so the next thing is claiming he is racist. And Admin himself has said the N word more times than Rogan has. He also uses racist slurs against black people who are not Democrats. The hypocrisy and double standards are ridiculous. It should be embarrassing.

The fact is people have a problem with Rogan now because the establishment does and thr mainstream position is "Rogan bad!!". You guys do not care what the reason is. You slam him because your "side" hates him and wants to ruin him. The "why" doesnt even matter.

The fact is elections are coming up and Rogan has a large audience and he probably will criticize establishment runners. He doesnt stick to the narrative. You gotta be blind to not see that. Not that it matters to you guys. You probably know this and youd vote for the dictator of NK if the establishment presented him.

Same people who make excuses for jim crow Joe's racism are now all righteous over a podcaster they obviously didnt listen to over claims they didnt even check. Such lying.

No one believes the issue is "Rogan is a racist" so that's just a performance you guys do for eachother.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If I called you planet of the cows would that be racist?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
In watchlist

174.79-0.70 (-0.40%)
As of 10:25AM EST. Market open.

Pick 3 free reports per quarter from any company profiled

Previous Close175.49
Open169.67
Bid176.48 x 1300
Ask176.98 x 1000
Day's Range169.29 - 177.37
52 Week Range155.57 - 387.44
Volume486,056
Avg. Volume2,046,343

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Are you proud of your attitude/troll I wonder?

Why wouldn't I be? I'm not a Leftist shitbag afraid of a simple word.

So ... have you ever told nigger jokes, Lily?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You just said nigger twice tho you racist noodle neck giraffe half breed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha

Admin looks like fucking olive oyl with his long ass neck and all sissy features

Hey Olive Admin, when you and holiday have raunchy all queer sex with each other do you ever ask him to dress up as Popeye?

Who plays Brutus? oak?

:LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hearing the left wing media cry and smoke their copium while admitting their lies and smears failed has been enjoyable. Someone needs to mine the salt from all those left wing tears.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except he didn't, you lying jackass. He said the gang infested areas are run like planet of the apes where the strongest take whatever they want and do whatever they want. Your lying side falsely injected race and dishonestly used out of context quotes just like you folks always do. Like when Rogan quotes someone before condemning him then you lot try to pretend he said the n word when he just quoted what someone else said while reporting on it.

All of the constant lies and deliberate misrepresent actions in bad faith is why no one pays attention to you losers any more. Your side is like the boy who cried wolf and now no one listens to him any more.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hahahahahahahaha

Admin looks like fucking olive oyl with his long ass neck and all sissy features

Hey Olive Admin, when you and holiday have raunchy all queer sex with each other do you ever ask him to dress up as Popeye?

Who plays Brutus? oak?

Have you spoken with your therapist about your small bald man syndrome?

da ha ha ha! I funny!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha

Who plays Brutus? oak?

da ha ha ha! I funny!
what do you use for a scarf around that sky scraper of a neck you have; a bed sheet? :LOL3:

with a neck like that and a love of cock like yours I bet you can deep throat an elephant leg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hahahahahahahaha

Who plays Brutus? oak?

da ha ha ha! I funny!
what do you use for a scarf around that sky scraper of a neck you have; a bed sheet? :LOL3:

with a neck like that and a love of cock like yours I bet you can deep throat an elephant leg
How's you girdle holding up, is it about stretched out now fat boy?