#WhereIsJoe begins trending

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Child rape fantasy? That is a strong accusation to make against someone. Do you have a link to where such fantasies can be reviewed in detail?
Yes, it's in meltdown. When you talked about sending your adult son to rape Admin's niece, psychopath.

You think those thoughts, sick fuck.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes, it's in meltdown. When you talked about sending your adult son to rape Admin's niece, psychopath.

You think those thoughts, sick fuck.
I did?

Care to extract the exact post where I did such a thing?

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Garraty_47 I can see the wisdom in your ways. The spazzoid gets becomes even angrier and is more apt to self immolation when you ignore him as opposed to when you decide to call out his redundant rhetoric as being the musings of an imbecile.

I think I'm going to run with this angle for a while as he continues to circle the drain.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is a link simply too difficult for you to post?

I assume Poopy Pants @Lily is playing stupid because there is no such thing or she is gaslighting what was actually said.

This is one of her standard tactics (I know from personal experience).

I will try to dig up the reference made by @Admin. in Meltdown....but I might not find it among all his retarded SPAM...5 minutes is the max I will spend looking...be back soon.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Okay, I tracked it down...

Of course Retard @Lily had the wrong section. It is in the "Politics" section. I guess everything is a Meltdown to that spazz...

So here is where @Admin. mentions it:

This is the post he is referring to:

It is a thread titled Feeling cute. I might have my black son who doesn’t talk to me knock up admong niece later IDK

That is, if she’s even a girl and not his daddy pretending again

Then I’ll send her a coat hanger and a bottle of bleach

They are convinced that you are Joo Dog, so I guess they think you have to answer for things he did.

But wait.

He said nothing about "rape" or a "4 year old".

Fuck, these people are so desperate.

@Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily need to answer for making false accusations on this disgusting subject (which seems to be one of their favourites).

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I assume Poopy Pants @Lily is playing stupid because there is no such thing or she is gaslighting what was actually said.

This is one of her standard tactics (I know from personal experience).

I will try to dig up the reference made by @Admin. in Meltdown....but I might not find it among all his retarded SPAM...5 minutes is the max I will spend looking...be back soon.
they are trying desperately to sell this idea that I promote some kind of sick and twisted fetish that exists in their own mind. It's quite disturbing.

Are they always this sick and stupid?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
they are trying desperately to sell this idea that I promote some kind of sick and twisted fetish that exists in their own mind. It's quite disturbing.

Are they always this sick and stupid?

You and your boy rapey buddy are the only ones that have posted about sick sex acts with children.

FACT

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
thank you

Now if you'll kindly point your readers to where the word rape appears and where it can be clearly shown that the girl in question was 4 years old.

Too late.

I already buried that lying pig.

I get the KILL credit.

Okay, I tracked it down...

Of course Retard @Lily had the wrong section. It is in the "Politics" section. I guess everything is a Meltdown to that spazz...

So here is where @Admin. mentions it:

This is the post he is referring to:

It is a thread titled Feeling cute. I might have my black son who doesn’t talk to me knock up admong niece later IDK

They are convinced that you are Joo Dog, so I guess they think you have to answer for things he did.

But wait.

He said nothing about "rape" or a "4 year old".

Fuck, these people are so desperate.

@Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily need to answer for making false accusations on this disgusting subject (which seems to be one of their favourites).

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think you will enjoy this thread.

Oh man, I started it....and I will try to read all of it....but it is disturbing that every few months these people want to discuss some pretty warped subjects.

Their twisted perversions are always right there, just beneath the surface.

The sick fucks.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh man, I started it....and I will try to read all of it....but it is disturbing that every few months these people want to discuss some pretty warped subjects.

Their twisted perversions are always right there, just beneath the surface.

The sick fucks.
I do recall reading somewhere that the owner of this forum detested such talk. Why is it being allowed now?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do recall reading somewhere that the owner of this forum detested such talk. Why is it being allowed now?

I have no idea. I think he sees these lowlifes as allies...

Hey, I am reading that thread.

I guess I was a little premature in claiming a KILL. That idiot was already dead!!!

I am not clear on one thing: Joo Dog said "I might have my black son who doesn’t talk to me knock up admong niece"...

Why are they saying he said anything about rape?!?!?

Those racist fuckers see "black son" and automatically think it must be rape?!?!?!!?!

They are disgusting, deviant, racist people.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have no idea. I think he sees these lowlifes as allies...

Hey, I am reading that thread.

I guess I was a little premature in claiming a KILL. That idiot was already dead!!!

I am not clear on one thing: Joo Dog said "I might have my black son who doesn’t talk to me knock up admong niece"...

Why are they saying he said anything about rape?!?!?

Those racist fuckers see "black son" and automatically think it must be rape?!?!?!!?!

They are disgusting, deviant, racist people.
Reading comprehension does not appear to be one of @Lily 's strengths, being ESL and all.

She can sure as hell read the menu on BOGO wednesday at her local applebees though. that you can bank on.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Reading comprehension does not appear to be one of @Lily 's strengths, being ESL and all.

She can sure as hell read the menu on BOGO wednesday at her local applebees though. that you can bank on.

I finished that thread.

I see you buried them on the racist rape assumption already.

Anyone with half a brain who reads that thread will understand how badly they were exposed as deviant racists. Even they realize it, and they are obviously incredibly stupid.

I love it.

Hahahahaha!!!!