Car crashes into Capitol barricade, prompting lockdown

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They shot the driver. Justice has been served.
A dead trumptard, is a well behaved trumptard.
Funny, that's what the rice farming Vietnamese said about dead soldiers. Especially the faggots from the navy

What’s funny about it Stubby?
We really should just split as a country and let these people have their corporate elites war mongering government and all the legal violence against citizens they want.

It's just us they hate.

We should leave them to their rape and racism and just go our separate ways. The hate is exhausting. Give them their dictatorship they want so badly.

I feel to same way about Canada. The west is always ruled over by the snowflakes in the east.

Time for western canada to split from the east.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

Canada needs to change the way it's currently being governed. There have to be some reforms.

The West, particularly Alberta, produces much of the country's wealth & gets little in return.
the Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer got the most votes but his party was completely shut out of power.
Although I didn't vote last election, I usually support Progressive parties. But I do agree. There is something 'wrong with this picture'.

I think the one who gets the most votes should become Prime Minister & the party that gets the most seats controls the Parliament. Somewhat like the USA. The Office of the Prime Minister should be separte from the Parliament, as it is in other democracies. USA, they have a President and Congress. Canada should adopt a similar power sharing arrangment.

The USA in effect is quite often Governed by the minority, thanks to the Ante-Bellum Electoral College.

No.

Our government is intended to protect the minority of the tyranny of the mob.

Again.....the democracy you guys want to replace our Republic with is more comparable to gang rape than you are willing to admit.

The majority has no place stripping individual rights we are granted here.
Shape your replies into a penis

maybe then he’ll try and gets it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why was my thread moved but this copy cat thread allowed?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, that's what the rice farming Vietnamese said about dead soldiers. Especially the faggots from the navy

We really should just split as a country and let these people have their corporate elites war mongering government and all the legal violence against citizens they want.

It's just us they hate.

We should leave them to their rape and racism and just go our separate ways. The hate is exhausting. Give them their dictatorship they want so badly.

I feel to same way about Canada. The west is always ruled over by the snowflakes in the east.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

Canada needs to change the way it's currently being governed. There have to be some reforms.

The West, particularly Alberta, produces much of the country's wealth & gets little in return.
the Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer got the most votes but his party was completely shut out of power.
Although I didn't vote last election, I usually support Progressive parties. But I do agree. There is something 'wrong with this picture'.

I think the one who gets the most votes should become Prime Minister & the party that gets the most seats controls the Parliament. Somewhat like the USA. The Office of the Prime Minister should be separte from the Parliament, as it is in other democracies. USA, they have a President and Congress. Canada should adopt a similar power sharing arrangment.

The USA in effect is quite often Governed by the minority, thanks to the Ante-Bellum Electoral College.

No.

Again.....the democracy you guys want to replace our Republic with is more comparable to gang rape than you are willing to admit.

It was a shitty compromise to protect the slave states. Go clean up your kitchen.

Why are you always wrong? Learn a bit of history. It was small states who insisted on it afraid they'd be forever out voted by large states.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have they captured the trumptard responsible yet?

Quoted so everyone can see what an idiot you are.
Oh what a clever little lad you are!
2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol_09_%28cropped%29.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

It was a shitty compromise to protect the slave states. Go clean up your kitchen.

Why are you always wrong? Learn a bit of history. It was small states who insisted on it afraid they'd be forever out voted by large states.
What do you think I fucking said, you dimbulb slave states versus non slave states. What do you think of the negro being awarded 3/5ths of a human being status was about.....giving the Planters more leverage in congress, you simple minded fuckwit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean the one where no capital police died (just one mostly peaceful protester killed by police) vs the black Muslim blm supporting thug who murdered a capital police officer?

I know your brain doesn't work very well but you should really stop and think that one over. Anyway, it is nice to confirm yet again that admin. is always wrong.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You mean the one where no capital police died (just one mostly peaceful protester killed by police) vs the black Muslim blm supporting thug who murdered a capital police officer?

I know your brain doesn't work very well but you should really stop and think that one over. Anyway, it is nice to confirm yet again that admin. is always wrong.
You picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yur daddy picked a bad day to stick it in your mommy's cum dumpster.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are a little bit uncouth.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are a little bit uncouth.
You wouldnt know that if we executed gaytheists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

What do you think I fucking said, you dimbulb slave states versus non slave states. What do you think of the negro being awarded 3/5ths of a human being status was about.....giving the Planters more leverage in congress, you simple minded fuckwit.

Not only are you wrong but you can't even admit you are ignorant and wrong. The slave states were usually much larger and not worried about this topic as it favored them. It was states like Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Delaware, you know, the fucking small states who insisted upon things like the electoral college and two senators per state. Notice how none of those were slave states, genius?

Shit, your stupid ass couldn't even get the background on the 3/5ths compromise correct as that had to do with the U.S. census and not to do with the electoral college (at least not directly). Again, slave states didn't push for the electoral college, small states mostly in the north pushed for that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

Not only are you wrong but you can't even admit you are ignorant and wrong. The slave states were usually much larger and not worried about this topic as it favored them. It was states like Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Delaware, you know, the fucking small states who insisted upon things like the electoral college and two senators per state. Notice how none of those were slave states, genius?

Shit, your stupid ass couldn't even get the background on the 3/5ths compromise correct as that had to do with the U.S. census and not to do with the electoral college (at least not directly). Again, slave states didn't push for the electoral college, small states mostly in the north pushed for that.
he willfully lies about these things.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am honestly wondering if he lies but I am going with Occum's razor on this. The most likely explanation is he is just ignorant and doesn't know much so he babbles stupid shit. That also explains why he is so far left, he is ignorant and thus can't tell when leftist shills are feeding him a load of factually untrue horse shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

He’s willfully a cock licking douchebag who joined the navy just so he could shower with lots of men

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

He’s willfully a cock licking douchebag who joined the navy just so he could shower with lots of men

Listen to Gods gift to sedentary lifestyles and leading a shorter rounder life.