Car crashes into Capitol barricade, prompting lockdown

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We really should just split as a country and let these people have their corporate elites war mongering government and all the legal violence against citizens they want.

It's just us they hate.

We should leave them to their rape and racism and just go our separate ways. The hate is exhausting. Give them their dictatorship they want so badly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They shot the driver. Justice has been served.
A dead trumptard, is a well behaved trumptard.
Took me a second to realize you were talking about the dead cop.

Edna from TV posted on FB that the driver was shot... she is an otherwise reliable source... but it could have been premature info she found.

I do not condone the murder of police officers as much as I support BLM. You see, I have this mental condition called “logic” and my parents aren’t first cousins... so there is that.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
We really should just split as a country and let these people have their corporate elites war mongering government and all the legal violence against citizens they want.

It's just us they hate.

We should leave them to their rape and racism and just go our separate ways. The hate is exhausting. Give them their dictatorship they want so badly.

I feel to same way about Canada. The west is always ruled over by the snowflakes in the east.

Time for western canada to split from the east.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

I feel to same way about Canada. The west is always ruled over by the snowflakes in the east.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

Canada needs to change the way it's currently being governed. There have to be some reforms.

The West, particularly Alberta, produces much of the country's wealth & gets little in return.
the Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer got the most votes but his party was completely shut out of power.
Although I didn't vote last election, I usually support Progressive parties. But I do agree. There is something wrong with this picture.

I think the one who gets the most votes should become Prime Minister & the party that gets the most seats controls the Parliament. Somewhat like the USA. The Office of the Prime Minister should become seperate from the Parliament, as it is in other democracies. USA, they have a President and Congress. Canada should adopt a similar power sharing arrangment.

A Prime Minister shouldn't be an MP anyways. He can't possibly fulfill the functions of being a World Leader & representing his district. It'd be like the President of the USA having to be Leader of the Free World & running for Congressman in the House of Representatives.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny, that's what the rice farming Vietnamese said about dead soldiers. Especially the faggots from the navy

What’s funny about it Stubby?

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

Canada needs to change the way it's currently being governed. There have to be some reforms.

The West, particularly Alberta, produces much of the country's wealth & gets little in return.
the Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer got the most votes but his party was completely shut out of power.
Although I didn't vote last election, I usually support Progressive parties. But I do agree. There is something 'wrong with this picture'.

I think the one who gets the most votes should become Prime Minister & the party that gets the most seats controls the Parliament. Somewhat like the USA. The Office of the Prime Minister should be separte from the Parliament, as it is in other democracies. USA, they have a President and Congress. Canada should adopt a similar power sharing arrangment.

The USA in effect is quite often Governed by the minority, thanks to the Ante-Bellum Electoral College.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Edna from TV posted on FB that the driver was shot... she is an otherwise reliable source... but it could have been premature info she found.

I do not condone the murder of police officers as much as I support BLM. You see, I have this mental condition called “logic” and my parents aren’t first cousins... so there is that.
That post was for Admin, not you, dumb ass. You sure your parents arent first cousins? I mean whore island is pretty small and all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, that's what the rice farming Vietnamese said about dead soldiers. Especially the faggots from the navy

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

Although I didn't vote last election, I usually support Progressive parties. But I do agree. There is something 'wrong with this picture'.

I think the one who gets the most votes should become Prime Minister & the party that gets the most seats controls the Parliament. Somewhat like the USA. The Office of the Prime Minister should be separte from the Parliament, as it is in other democracies. USA, they have a President and Congress. Canada should adopt a similar power sharing arrangment.

The USA in effect is quite often Governed by the minority, thanks to the Ante-Bellum Electoral College.
Yea, sure thing, nigger.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Ya'll have snowflakes, too?? Lol.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Ya'll have snowflakes, too?? Lol.

We have an Eastern Canadian Elite which has too much power.

The Western Half of Canada produces much of the wealth, but the Eastern population incurs 2/3 to 3/4 of the national debt and expenditures of social programs which only benefit them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

Our government is intended to protect the minority of the tyranny of the mob.

Again.....the democracy you guys want to replace our Republic with is more comparable to gang rape than you are willing to admit.

The majority has no place stripping individual rights we are granted here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

Again.....the democracy you guys want to replace our Republic with is more comparable to gang rape than you are willing to admit.

These leftist cunts aint no different than the Khmer Rouge and we'd wind up with the same results if they ruled.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
An entire globe-spanning empire depends on keeping a true leftist movement from arising in America, so vast power structures have gone to great lengths building an enormous barrier to prevent that from happening.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That post was for Admin, not you, dumb ass. You sure your parents arent first cousins? I mean whore island is pretty small and all.

you couldn’t get laid if you were an egg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But most importantly... who is supposed to pay for this complete infrastructure overhaul? The poor people who will inevitably be the LAST to benefit from it?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suspect Noah Green was a follower of Islam

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

It was a shitty compromise to protect the slave states. Go clean up your kitchen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just us they hate.

Yes I agree, Sonny.

No.

It was a shitty compromise to protect the slave states. Go clean up your kitchen.

.....No.

Yanno you guys really have a convoluted grasp on history. How are slave states "protected" by making sure the minority has a voice? Explain your logic here.

Are you saying CA and NY are the only "nonslave" states and should be calling all the federal shots? Because without the electoral college there would no point in other states even bothering.

It's not a compromise. It's a Republic that honors we all have a voice in our election.

Also your view on right leaners is so off base its comical. Were you aware the left opposed women's suffrage?

Last edited: