Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 bombshells

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, delivered
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to date in the Jan. 6 hearings, tying former President Trump directly to the attack and providing potential evidence if criminal charges are pursued.
The big picture: She described multiple incidents of Trump's rage, including reportedly trying to seize the wheel and lunge at his former security detail when the Secret Service would not drive him to join protesters at the Capitol.
  • She detailed Trump's unwillingness to call off the crowds despite knowing some were armed and violence was expected.
  • She also testified that Meadows sought a pardon after the attack on the Capitol and that then-White House Counsel Pat Cipollone warned that Trump and aides could be charged with "every crime imaginable" if Trump joined protesters at the Capitol.
Why it matters: Hutchinson was a trusted aide to Meadows. Her proximity to the chief of staff and access to the inner workings of the West Wing allowed her to share her extraordinary view into the
, including closed-door conversations and paper trails.
At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
Trump was aware his supporters had weapons
and wore body armor when he directed them to march to the Capitol following his "Save America" rally, Hutchinson said.
  • "I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of 'I don't f---ing care that they have weapons.
    . Take the mags [metal detectors] away. Let the people in, they can march to the Capitol from here,'" she testified.
Hutchinson testified that Tony Ornato, Trump's then-deputy chief of staff and Secret Service agent, recounted how the former president
, Bobby Engel, while in the presidential limo, "The Beast," when Engel refused to drive him to the Capitol.
  • "The president said something to the effect of, I'm the f---ing president, take me up to the Capitol now," Hutchinson said. When Engel refused, telling him it wasn't safe, Trump "reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel," Hutchinson said.
  • "Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel, and when Mr. Ornato had recounted the story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles," Hutchinson said.
  • Engel was in the room and didn't refute Ornato's version of the story, Hutchinson added.
Inside the White House’s prior knowledge of Jan. 6 attack
  • Hutchinson testified that on the evening of Jan. 2, 2021, following a meeting with Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani and Meadows, Giuliani asked her: “Cass, are you excited for the 6th? It’s going to be a great day.”
  • He then told her: "we're going to the Capitol" on Jan. 6.
  • "It's going to be great. The president is going to be there. He's going to look powerful. He's going to be with the members. He's going to be with the senators," he said
  • Hutchinson said she later asked Meadows about what Giuliani meant, and Meadows told her: "
    ."
Warnings from top national security officials
National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien
called Meadows on Jan. 4 to warn him about potential violence on the Hill on Jan. 6, Hutchinson testified.
  • Meadows later met with Ornato, who mentioned the potential of protestors bringing weapons to the “Save America” rally on the Ellipse, and later, to the Capitol.
  • Ornato mentioned knives, guns, tear gas and spears, among other weapons, Hutchinson said.
Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe made clear he worried Trump’s post-election claims of fraud “could spiral out of control and potentially be dangerous either for our democracy or, with the way that things were going, for the 6th,” Hutchinson said.
White House counsel worried about criminal activity
The White House counsel
repeatedly warned the president and his team he was concerned they would be charged with "every crime imaginable" if they directed Trump's supporters to the Capitol following his Jan. 6 speech on the Ellipse.

• "On January 3rd, Mr. Cipollone approached me knowing that [Meadows] had raised the prospect of going up to the Capitol on January 6th," Hutchinson testified.
  • Cipollone told her, per Hutchinson: "We need to make sure that this doesn't happen. This would be legally a terrible idea for us."
  • On Jan. 6, before Trump and his top aides — including Hutchinson — walked out to the Ellipse for his speech, Cipollone "said something to the effect of 'Please make sure we don't go up to the Capitol. Keep in touch with me. We're going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen,'" Hutchinson recounted.
During the attack
On Jan. 6, immediately after rioters breached the Capitol,
Hutchinson said Cipollone marched to Meadows' office and told him: "'We need to go down and see the president now.'"
  • "And Mark looked up at him and said, 'He doesn't want to do anything, Pat,'" Hutchinson recounted.
In a previous, taped deposition, Hutchinson detailed another exchange between Cipollone and Meadows, in which Cipollone told Trump's then-chief: "We need to do something more — they’re literally calling for the Vice President to be f---ing hung.”
  • According to Hutchinson, Meadows replied: “You heard [Trump],
    . He doesn’t think they're doing anything wrong.”
After the attack
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
reached out to Meadows following the Capitol attack and informed him that Trump's cabinet secretaries were discussing invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
  • "From what I understand, it was more of this is what I'm hearing, I want you to be aware of it," Hutchinson said.
  • Hutchinson also testified that both
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld
Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.)
shared statements from witnesses suggesting that some within Trump's inner circle tried to

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was no "attack".

But I'm glad you guys are enjoying this partisan circle jerk tantrum on the tax payer dime because people with the naughty politcs protested and made you guys big big mad.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
There was no "attack".

But I'm glad you guys are enjoying this partisan circle jerk tantrum on the tax payer dime because people with the naughty politcs protested and made you guys big big mad.
STFU and watch this young ladies sworn testimony, she was there, you were not. She is very compelling,

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
FWXeTaFUIAAqzeF

Trump tried to commandeer the beast from the back seat and tried to choke out his other Security agent, to force them to go to the Capitol where he could join "his people" sacking the Capitol.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If he had gone to the Capitol he would be President today. Maybe a Democrat rump state could have been established once the Congress fled Washington...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was no "attack".

STFU and watch this young ladies sworn testimony, she was there, you were not. She is very compelling,

I've already seen enough footage of people being allowed to walk right into the Capitol all unarmed and peacefully.

Why would I give a shit about a monoparty shit show on tax payer money that is ONLY happening as an attempt to control who gets to run in 2024?

Did Trump pardon any domestic terrorists who bombed the Capitol building so they can go run a violent terrorists grift? Call me when that happens.

It's nothing but vulgar hypocrisy and an authoritarian attack on our rights to protest the government. Period.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didn't the secret service agents involved say they were willing to testify under oath that Trump never grabbed the steering wheel?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really I don't think it is physically possible in a stretch limo...

And why is someone who was told the story giving testimony. Even murdoch knows that's hearsay and inadmissible in a real court.
But as we all know, this is not a real court.

it's a show trial for kangaroos

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was no "attack".

sounds like you didn’t like the testimony. The truth can be suck a motherfucker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was no "attack".

sounds like you didn’t like the testimony. The truth can be suck a motherfucker.

I didnt bother with it, Sea. I watched the whole event. People were given consent to go in.

All Americans have a right to protest the government. Not just Americans I agree with. And the grand scope of violence we have all seen occur in protests and with politcal activists? It's actually really scary this is being allowed just because it's a party the government hates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People are trying to deny she was a Trump loyalist until the clusterfuck of the first week of January 2021.

She was working for the Freedom Caucus Chief of Staff. This is no "lefty".

To be fair "Trump loyalist" doesnt mean anything to anyone except dems/progs. We do not subscribe to that ridiculous label.

That's not our language or thinking. That's entirely a dem/prog/monoparty smear for anyone that sided with Trump for any reason on any issue.

It's a division term. WE are not the ones who push that. That's just another way the corporate/politcal establishment spreads hate and division.

You are supposed to hate everyone in the country who goes outside of what benefits the elites.

Right now you guys are actually supporting an authoritarian Orwell shit show attack on peoples rights to protest their government. Literally after months of one parties state sanction terrorist attacks on American communities.

Its beyond ridiculous. So when other parties protest your glorious leaders they become treasonous, insurrectionists. That is some 3rd world shit.

I genuinely hope that eventually you will see with clarity what you are cheering for. That people who simply dont agree with the party you support still have a right to participate and be heard. Trying to turn America into some one party authoritarian socailist shit hole and demonizing everyone who doesnt want that is sad.

The only place any "Trump loyalists" exist is in the corporate media addled hyper partisan imagination. Its not a real thing. So....dont be shocked or think you have some "gotcha" when people you clearly do not understand reject your narrow minded narratives. Js.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
People are trying to deny she was a Trump loyalist until the clusterfuck of the first week of January 2021.

Her hearts desire was to Serve America under Donald J. Trump, She cried when she was appointed...The position she had was Commissioned ie, she had to swear an Oath to that Constitution thingy, she is apparently one of the few Conservatives that believe in that oath.

Career
While in college Hutchinson interned for
Senator
and Republican
In the summer of 2018, she served as an intern and later an employee in the White House

In March 2020 when Mark Meadows became Trump's fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides. She soon became his principal assistant, continuing through the end of the Trump presidency. She worked out of an office next to his, just down the hall from the
. She took notes at meetings, traveled with him, monitored his phone and relayed his orders.
She was described as a close confidante of Meadows.
Identified as a "White House legislative aide," Hutchinson was the subject of a nationally-syndicated AP photograph in which she was shown dancing to the song "
" alongside White House press secretary
at the end of Trump’s September 21, 2020, campaign rally in

When Trump's term ended, she was initially supposed to work for his post-presidency operation in Florida, but the plan was "abruptly dropped" before she was supposed to begin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Her hearts desire was to Serve America under Donald J. Trump, She cried when she was appointed...The position she had was Commissioned ie, she had to swear an Oath to that Constitution thingy, she is apparently one of the few Conservatives that believe in that oath.

Career
While in college Hutchinson interned for
Senator
and Republican
In the summer of 2018, she served as an intern and later an employee in the White House

In March 2020 when Mark Meadows became Trump's fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides. She soon became his principal assistant, continuing through the end of the Trump presidency. She worked out of an office next to his, just down the hall from the
. She took notes at meetings, traveled with him, monitored his phone and relayed his orders.
She was described as a close confidante of Meadows.
Identified as a "White House legislative aide," Hutchinson was the subject of a nationally-syndicated AP photograph in which she was shown dancing to the song "
" alongside White House press secretary
at the end of Trump’s September 21, 2020, campaign rally in

When Trump's term ended, she was initially supposed to work for his post-presidency operation in Florida, but the plan was "abruptly dropped" before she was supposed to begin.

Careful, you'll be flipped off for posting facts.

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So when trump was done ripping the steering wheel out and carrying the car with all the secret service agents still inside on his left shoulder what happened? Did he proceed to toss the vehicle and everyone inside at the moon?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, delivered
to date in the Jan. 6 hearings, tying former President Trump directly to the attack and providing potential evidence if criminal charges are pursued.
The big picture: She described multiple incidents of Trump's rage, including reportedly trying to seize the wheel and lunge at his former security detail when the Secret Service would not drive him to join protesters at the Capitol.
  • She detailed Trump's unwillingness to call off the crowds despite knowing some were armed and violence was expected.
  • She also testified that Meadows sought a pardon after the attack on the Capitol and that then-White House Counsel Pat Cipollone warned that Trump and aides could be charged with "every crime imaginable" if Trump joined protesters at the Capitol.
Why it matters: Hutchinson was a trusted aide to Meadows. Her proximity to the chief of staff and access to the inner workings of the West Wing allowed her to share her extraordinary view into the
At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
and wore body armor when he directed them to march to the Capitol following his "Save America" rally, Hutchinson said.
  • "I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of 'I don't f---ing care that they have weapons.
    . Take the mags [metal detectors] away. Let the people in, they can march to the Capitol from here,'" she testified.
Hutchinson testified that Tony Ornato, Trump's then-deputy chief of staff and Secret Service agent, recounted how the former president
, Bobby Engel, while in the presidential limo, "The Beast," when Engel refused to drive him to the Capitol.
  • "The president said something to the effect of, I'm the f---ing president, take me up to the Capitol now," Hutchinson said. When Engel refused, telling him it wasn't safe, Trump "reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel," Hutchinson said.
  • "Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel, and when Mr. Ornato had recounted the story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles," Hutchinson said.
  • Engel was in the room and didn't refute Ornato's version of the story, Hutchinson added.
  • Hutchinson testified that on the evening of Jan. 2, 2021, following a meeting with Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani and Meadows, Giuliani asked her: “Cass, are you excited for the 6th? It’s going to be a great day.”
  • "It's going to be great. The president is going to be there. He's going to look powerful. He's going to be with the members. He's going to be with the senators," he said
  • Hutchinson said she later asked Meadows about what Giuliani meant, and Meadows told her: "
    ."
called Meadows on Jan. 4 to warn him about potential violence on the Hill on Jan. 6, Hutchinson testified.
  • Meadows later met with Ornato, who mentioned the potential of protestors bringing weapons to the “Save America” rally on the Ellipse, and later, to the Capitol.
  • Ornato mentioned knives, guns, tear gas and spears, among other weapons, Hutchinson said.
Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe made clear he worried Trump’s post-election claims of fraud “could spiral out of control and potentially be dangerous either for our democracy or, with the way that things were going, for the 6th,” Hutchinson said.
The White House counsel
repeatedly warned the president and his team he was concerned they would be charged with "every crime imaginable" if they directed Trump's supporters to the Capitol following his Jan. 6 speech on the Ellipse.

• "On January 3rd, Mr. Cipollone approached me knowing that [Meadows] had raised the prospect of going up to the Capitol on January 6th," Hutchinson testified.
  • Cipollone told her, per Hutchinson: "We need to make sure that this doesn't happen. This would be legally a terrible idea for us."
  • On Jan. 6, before Trump and his top aides — including Hutchinson — walked out to the Ellipse for his speech, Cipollone "said something to the effect of 'Please make sure we don't go up to the Capitol. Keep in touch with me. We're going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen,'" Hutchinson recounted.
During the attack
Hutchinson said Cipollone marched to Meadows' office and told him: "'We need to go down and see the president now.'"
  • "And Mark looked up at him and said, 'He doesn't want to do anything, Pat,'" Hutchinson recounted.
In a previous, taped deposition, Hutchinson detailed another exchange between Cipollone and Meadows, in which Cipollone told Trump's then-chief: "We need to do something more — they’re literally calling for the Vice President to be f---ing hung.”
After the attack
reached out to Meadows following the Capitol attack and informed him that Trump's cabinet secretaries were discussing invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
  • "From what I understand, it was more of this is what I'm hearing, I want you to be aware of it," Hutchinson said.
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld
shared statements from witnesses suggesting that some within Trump's inner circle tried to

So this chick basically told the "Select Committee" about something that someone else told her they heard from someone else ...

Gee, Admin, there's a legal word for that that is just on the tip of my tongue ... you know the word I'm thinking of.

Anyway, are you having feelings for Lizzie Cheney like you are for that Boebert woman?

It's encouraging that you display the hots for actual women to finally put to rest those awful gay homosexual Navy sailor rumors.

If you approve, you can get a Lizzie Cheney blow up sex doll instead of a Boebert blow up sex doll. Lizzie is closer to your age, after all.

Let me know. The donations are rolling in.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
    ."
The White House counsel

During the attack
After the attack
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld

So this chick basically told the "Select Committee" about something that someone else told her they heard from someone else ...

Gee, Admin, there's a legal word for that that is just on the tip of my tongue ... you know the word I'm thinking of.

Anyway, are you having feelings for Lizzie Cheney like you are for that Boebert woman?

It's encouraging that you display the hots for actual women to finally put to rest those awful gay homosexual Navy sailor rumors.

If you approve, you can get a Lizzie Cheney blow up sex doll instead of a Boebert blow up sex doll. Lizzie is closer to your age, after all.

She was in the inner circle, cheesedick.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
    ."
The White House counsel

During the attack
After the attack
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld

I know every fact to be known about just about everything we joust about here, as you well know.

I'm just mocking and ridiculing you for even bringing this chick up. She was refuted by the very Secret Service agents she said the she heard from someone else who heard that they were there within a half hour of her "testimony." The agents even offered to testify before the Committee under oath refuting Miss Cassidy-Hutchinson's sworn testimony.

Of course, the "Committee" is just too busy to hear from them, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
    ."
The White House counsel

During the attack
After the attack
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld

I know every fact to be known about just about everything we joust about here, as you well know.

I'm just mocking and ridiculing you for even bringing this chick up. She was refuted by the very Secret Service agents she said the she heard from someone else who heard that they were there within a half hour of her "testimony." The agents even offered to testify before the Committee under oath refuting Miss Cassidy-Hutchinson's sworn testimony.

Of course, the "Committee" is just too busy to hear from them, right?

But Reg......she did the YMCA at a Trump rally!

That proves everything!

Take notice how theyve gone along with the branding of others as "Trump loyalists". They are an authoritarian regime. They ain't thinking at all. One of the witches repented and is telling all of satans secrets! Any minute now.....it'll be time to pay for going against the church.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just read that when trump got really really mad he bench pressed Air-force One

with one hand

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise

I just read that trump punched a hole in the bullet proof partition that separates him from the driver and then proceeded to use his fantastic four style rubber arms to to commandeer the vehicle

without even leaving his seat --- from all the way back there!

fucking badass!!!