I committed tax fraud !!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just LOVE sticking it to the illinois tax man whenever possible. I had to travel to St Louis this weekend and I figured out how much gas it takes to get me just over the Mo border. Once there, I filled up the tank with $2.29/gal gas as opposed to illinois $2.59/gal gas. After I was done spending money in St Louis as opposed to central illinois where I try NOT to buy local when possible, I topped off 2 miles from the illinois border and drove home. All my sales tax dollars went to Missouri and they even got a little bonus of gas taxes that should go to illinois....plus I saved about $4. Not a real big financial impact on illinois but its a great feeling to steal from illinois government be it $4 or $4000. Now this weeks gas will be 100% used on illinois roads and it'll benefit Mo. 100%!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cool
Does Illinois know you cry on the web ? ffs LOL
Yes, I write governor fat fuck and seal the letters with chicken fat. He luvs em! :Grin3:

On a serious note, these politicians are having a shit hemorrhage over people buying high tax items out of state. They actually have state funded studies by the colleges to sort through used cigarette packs to find where they come from. 80% or so in downtown chicago were found to have indiana or wisconsin stamps!

Aint it great!!!!! :LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A comment from one of those articles:

Missouri’s gasoline and alcohol are also cheaper than in Illinois due to taxes. I don’t smoke but I do drink and drive (not at the same time) so I fill up the car and load up with beer and wine usually about once a week when I visit Missouri.
Two of my three children have moved to Missouri due to job opportunities and lower taxes.

They havent found a way to persecute gasoline and alcohol purchases yet! :Welcome8:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bah! That is barely $0.30 per gallon. Let me know when the difference is $2 per gallon like it is between CA and AZ. :(

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bah! That is barely $0.30 per gallon. Let me know when the difference is $2 per gallon like it is between CA and AZ. :(
No shit! Its fucking criminal what gas costs in cali. I was out there in Oct 2019 and paid about $100 to fill up the suv I was driving. Illinois is heading in the same direction soon.