Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise

I just read that trump punched a hole in the bullet proof partition that separates him from the driver and then proceeded to use his fantastic four style rubber arms to to commandeer the vehicle

without even leaving his seat --- from all the way back there!

fucking badass!!!

They are honestly to stupid to figure such basic things out.

I don't think they care. Trump could be thrown in prison over absolutely nothing and they would celebrate.

At this point people could be rounded up and imprisoned for having politcal stances the establishment calls "extremist" and I dont think these people would even pause.
This is why I shit all over admins so called military service. He’s no real vet. He’s a pet. A dancing ferret

a vet cherishes the constitution. He blows his big Jew nose in it.

he’s a pussy. Plain and simple
Cool story fat boy, how's your Thighmaster workouts going?
How many cocks did you suck this morning, fake vet

:Awesomeness: All you think about Stubby

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great article about how Democrats are driving American politics into a 3rd world he'll hole while ignore even the most basic aspects of governing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Surprisingly enough Ornato who is calling Hutchinson's retelling of his own story false, has a tenuous relationship with the truth.

So he has something in common with you guys.

That doesnt mean what this woman said about Trump is true or even makes sense.

FB-IMG-1656612330842.jpg

Yanno why dont you just move to Cuba? They love taking politcal prisoners there.
They weren't in "The Beast" They were in one of the SUV's...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMFAO hasn't this nonsense been debunked?

Apparently the limo driver and Fed who were there at the time have gone on record to say that they're willing to testify on Trump's behalf and deny that any of it happened. :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Apparently the limo driver and Fed who were there at the time have gone on record to say that they're willing to testify on Trump's behalf and deny that any of it happened. :LOL3:
that's not good enough for the crybabies

cause their testimony opposes the narrative they've been bottle fed by the media... so of course those two guys are lying

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

cause their testimony opposes the narrative they've been bottle fed by the media... so of course those two guys are lying

It just shows how incompetent the Dems are, they brought in this "surprise witness" without even corroborating her story first.

Unbelievable.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It just shows how incompetent the Dems are, they brought in this "surprise witness" without even corroborating her story first.

Unbelievable.
Are you on work release, or are you out for good?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Forget about Trump throwing a toddler level tantrum in the back seat, that is not the reason we are having hearings you dull witted howler monkeys.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great article about how Democrats are driving American politics into a 3rd world he'll hole while ignore even the most basic aspects of governing.

Citing Breitbart is the modern equivilent of throwing in the towel.

:TrainWreck:

Aids man can't stand the truth. It frightens him. I think he needs a safe space.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Forget about Trump throwing a toddler level tantrum in the back seat, that is not the reason we are having hearings you dull witted howler monkeys.
I know why you're so emotionally invested in this witch hunt kangaroo court hearings. He made your pussy bleed

end of

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I know why you're so emotionally invested in this witch hunt kangaroo court hearings. He made your pussy bleed

end of
Cassidy Hutchinson is of the female persuasion, didn't your Daddy ever have "the talk" with you? Fukkin retard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

end of
Cassidy Hutchinson is of the female persuasion, didn't your Daddy ever have "the talk" with you? Fukkin retard.
I bet both of your daddy's stretched out your leaky asshole on more than one occasion, princess

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Surprisingly enough Ornato who is calling Hutchinson's retelling of his own story false, has a tenuous relationship with the truth.

So he has something in common with you guys.

That doesnt mean what this woman said about Trump is true or even makes sense.

FB-IMG-1656612330842.jpg

Yanno why dont you just move to Cuba? They love taking politcal prisoners there.
They weren't in "The Beast" They were in one of the SUV's...

Which is still a large vehicle with a partition.

And according to the secret service this never happened. So....there is that.

You want people arrested over heresy and even if this DID happen it's not even illegal.

I didnt see all this fuss in 2012 when Whitmer literally participated and incited violence during a capital occupancy by democrats here in MI.

Its insurrection only when other parties have a problem. You should let your balls drop and admit this and stop pretending the country isnt being destroyed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Our money has to be wasted on this hyper partisan shit show mockery of America when we could just skip to the part where we hot civil war and get it over with.

You guys want a one party centralized government stop being pussies and wasting funds.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Our money has to be wasted on this hyper partisan shit show mockery of America when we could just skip to the part where we hot civil war and get it over with.

You guys want a one party centralized government stop being pussies and wasting funds.
Remember when I got that fairy little cockstain admong so mad he told me he was going to snap my neck?

lmao... as if he could without having to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair if he tried :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Remember when I got that fairy little cockstain admong so mad he told me he was going to snap my neck?

lmao... as if he could without having to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair if he tried :LOL3:

I know they cant discuss shit without hate. Theyll resort to violence before anything else.

Hence why I said let's just get the shit over with.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know they cant discuss shit without hate. Theyll resort to violence before anything else.

violence.. please

this spastic couldn't even take down slipper wearing 4' 5" rice farmers despite having the most advanced weaponry at the time.

He's that big of an STD riddled pussy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Unbelievable.

She’s a confirmed Republican Scouse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

violence.. please

this spastic couldn't even take down slipper wearing 4' 5" rice farmers despite having the most advanced weaponry at the time.

He's that big of an STD riddled pussy.

They are the ones that want it. I didnt say they were good at it.

I dont know what it is that these skinny commie men think they want and as well as their fascination with minors. The only time I ever found myself around people with this ideology....it was like a under ground thing. People in their 20s hanging where all youth...teens...hung out. Antifa I guess before "antifa" was their label. I messed around with one for several months. I was 15 and he was 23. He gave me a ton of communist material.

It's so weird how leftists like Admin and H have no idea what generation they are dealing with. They act like we are their parents or some shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Unbelievable.

She’s a confirmed Republican Scouse.

She hates Trump though because he snubbed her from being part of his inner circle after hearing bad things about her so has a huge chip on her shoulder and clearly is using this as a chance to get even.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this one of those times where we should believe all women even though we are not biologists?