Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And then.. this one time.. at band camp... trump bit into an 100 year old Oak tree that musta been 30ft tall and pulled it out of the ground roots and all! With his teeth!

pretty effortlessly too

he did that.. .at band camp.. this one time. Someone somewhere said it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Insurrections are okay when done by Democrats.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yep. We either need to get civil war done and over with or just do a national divorce. We are actual enemies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 bombshells

62bb3f442224c3001814048d

Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, delivered
to date in the Jan. 6 hearings, tying former President Trump directly to the attack and providing potential evidence if criminal charges are pursued.
The big picture: She described multiple incidents of Trump's rage, including reportedly trying to seize the wheel and lunge at his former security detail when the Secret Service would not drive him to join protesters at the Capitol.
  • She detailed Trump's unwillingness to call off the crowds despite knowing some were armed and violence was expected.
  • She also testified that Meadows sought a pardon after the attack on the Capitol and that then-White House Counsel Pat Cipollone warned that Trump and aides could be charged with "every crime imaginable" if Trump joined protesters at the Capitol.
Why it matters: Hutchinson was a trusted aide to Meadows. Her proximity to the chief of staff and access to the inner workings of the West Wing allowed her to share her extraordinary view into the
, including closed-door conversations and paper trails.
At the Ellipse on Jan. 6
Trump was aware his supporters had weapons
and wore body armor when he directed them to march to the Capitol following his "Save America" rally, Hutchinson said.
  • "I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of 'I don't f---ing care that they have weapons.
    . Take the mags [metal detectors] away. Let the people in, they can march to the Capitol from here,'" she testified.
Hutchinson testified that Tony Ornato, Trump's then-deputy chief of staff and Secret Service agent, recounted how the former president
, Bobby Engel, while in the presidential limo, "The Beast," when Engel refused to drive him to the Capitol.
  • "The president said something to the effect of, I'm the f---ing president, take me up to the Capitol now," Hutchinson said. When Engel refused, telling him it wasn't safe, Trump "reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel," Hutchinson said.
  • "Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel, and when Mr. Ornato had recounted the story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles," Hutchinson said.
  • Engel was in the room and didn't refute Ornato's version of the story, Hutchinson added.
Inside the White House’s prior knowledge of Jan. 6 attack
  • Hutchinson testified that on the evening of Jan. 2, 2021, following a meeting with Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani and Meadows, Giuliani asked her: “Cass, are you excited for the 6th? It’s going to be a great day.”
  • He then told her: "we're going to the Capitol" on Jan. 6.
  • "It's going to be great. The president is going to be there. He's going to look powerful. He's going to be with the members. He's going to be with the senators," he said
  • Hutchinson said she later asked Meadows about what Giuliani meant, and Meadows told her: "
    ."
Warnings from top national security officials
National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien
called Meadows on Jan. 4 to warn him about potential violence on the Hill on Jan. 6, Hutchinson testified.
  • Meadows later met with Ornato, who mentioned the potential of protestors bringing weapons to the “Save America” rally on the Ellipse, and later, to the Capitol.
  • Ornato mentioned knives, guns, tear gas and spears, among other weapons, Hutchinson said.
Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe made clear he worried Trump’s post-election claims of fraud “could spiral out of control and potentially be dangerous either for our democracy or, with the way that things were going, for the 6th,” Hutchinson said.
White House counsel worried about criminal activity
The White House counsel
repeatedly warned the president and his team he was concerned they would be charged with "every crime imaginable" if they directed Trump's supporters to the Capitol following his Jan. 6 speech on the Ellipse.

• "On January 3rd, Mr. Cipollone approached me knowing that [Meadows] had raised the prospect of going up to the Capitol on January 6th," Hutchinson testified.
  • Cipollone told her, per Hutchinson: "We need to make sure that this doesn't happen. This would be legally a terrible idea for us."
  • On Jan. 6, before Trump and his top aides — including Hutchinson — walked out to the Ellipse for his speech, Cipollone "said something to the effect of 'Please make sure we don't go up to the Capitol. Keep in touch with me. We're going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen,'" Hutchinson recounted.
During the attack
On Jan. 6, immediately after rioters breached the Capitol,
Hutchinson said Cipollone marched to Meadows' office and told him: "'We need to go down and see the president now.'"
  • "And Mark looked up at him and said, 'He doesn't want to do anything, Pat,'" Hutchinson recounted.
In a previous, taped deposition, Hutchinson detailed another exchange between Cipollone and Meadows, in which Cipollone told Trump's then-chief: "We need to do something more — they’re literally calling for the Vice President to be f---ing hung.”
  • According to Hutchinson, Meadows replied: “You heard [Trump],
    . He doesn’t think they're doing anything wrong.”
After the attack
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
reached out to Meadows following the Capitol attack and informed him that Trump's cabinet secretaries were discussing invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
  • "From what I understand, it was more of this is what I'm hearing, I want you to be aware of it," Hutchinson said.
  • Hutchinson also testified that both
    related to Jan. 6.
Pressure from Trumpworld
Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.)
shared statements from witnesses suggesting that some within Trump's inner circle tried to

So this chick basically told the "Select Committee" about something that someone else told her they heard from someone else ...

Gee, Admin, there's a legal word for that that is just on the tip of my tongue ... you know the word I'm thinking of.

Anyway, are you having feelings for Lizzie Cheney like you are for that Boebert woman?

It's encouraging that you display the hots for actual women to finally put to rest those awful gay homosexual Navy sailor rumors.

If you approve, you can get a Lizzie Cheney blow up sex doll instead of a Boebert blow up sex doll. Lizzie is closer to your age, after all.

Let me know. The donations are rolling in.
She was in the inner circle, cheesedick.

I know every fact to be known about just about everything we joust about here, as you well know.

I'm just mocking and ridiculing you for even bringing this chick up. She was refuted by the very Secret Service agents she said the she heard from someone else who heard that they were there within a half hour of her "testimony." The agents even offered to testify before the Committee under oath refuting Miss Cassidy-Hutchinson's sworn testimony.

Of course, the "Committee" is just too busy to hear from them, right?

Donations? Your portly loser needs cash amigo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay guys so let me ask you this.

What if....bare with me....what if the media and politicains are like....LYING to you?

Then what? Would you still be all mad and salty at us incredible awesome people?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Didn't the secret service agents involved say they were willing to testify under oath that Trump never grabbed the steering wheel?
The two guys that are rumored to be eager to please sycophants of Der Drumpf, you mean?
So when they say something you want to hear they're telling the truth and when they say something hurts your tummy they must be lying

you realize how stupid you look when you consistently and unrelentingly follow this same line of thinking with every shit sandwich msnbc feeds you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't the secret service agents involved say they were willing to testify under oath that Trump never grabbed the steering wheel?
The two guys that are rumored to be eager to please sycophants of Der Drumpf, you mean?
So when they say something you want to hear they're telling the truth and when they say something hurts your tummy they must be lying

you realize how stupid you look when you consistently and unrelentingly follow this same line of thinking with every shit sandwich msnbc feeds you?

He doesnt realize it at all. He is bot level.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey guise

I just read that trump punched a hole in the bullet proof partition that separates him from the driver and then proceeded to use his fantastic four style rubber arms to to commandeer the vehicle

without even leaving his seat --- from all the way back there!

fucking badass!!!

They are honestly to stupid to figure such basic things out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a shocker that secret service agents are willing to testify and gave a statement that Trump literally never assaulted anyone and most certainly never lunged across a limo to the driver, Jackie Channed through the bullet proof glass and grabbed a steering wheel.

And you guys dont even believe that happened.

What kind of country is left when any protest the government doesnt like is criminalized? Have you guys thought about that? Or does that not matter. Because you guys dont think about what women are enduring because our rights were signed away by BIDEN on his first day in office.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise

I just read that trump punched a hole in the bullet proof partition that separates him from the driver and then proceeded to use his fantastic four style rubber arms to to commandeer the vehicle

fucking badass!!!

I swear they are gullible muppets who will emotionally latch on to any story, no matter how absurd, as long as it’s against big bad orange man

because he makes their assholes bleed. A lot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey guise

fucking badass!!!

I don't think they care. Trump could be thrown in prison over absolutely nothing and they would celebrate.

At this point people could be rounded up and imprisoned for having politcal stances the establishment calls "extremist" and I dont think these people would even pause.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise

fucking badass!!!

I don't think they care. Trump could be thrown in prison over absolutely nothing and they would celebrate.

At this point people could be rounded up and imprisoned for having politcal stances the establishment calls "extremist" and I dont think these people would even pause.
This is why I shit all over admins so called military service. He’s no real vet. He’s a pet. A dancing ferret

a vet cherishes the constitution. He blows his big Jew nose in it.

he’s a pussy. Plain and simple

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
What a shocker that secret service agents are willing to testify and gave a statement that Trump literally never assaulted anyone and most certainly never lunged across a limo to the driver, Jackie Channed through the bullet proof glass and grabbed a steering wheel.

And you guys dont even believe that happened.

What kind of country is left when any protest the government doesnt like is criminalized? Have you guys thought about that? Or does that not matter. Because you guys dont think about what women are enduring because our rights were signed away by BIDEN on his first day in office.
You guys are putting all your hopes and dreams of a Trump reinstatement, on just one tiny piece of Hutchinson's testimony that she clearly identified as 2nd party info. Relax kids, look at the big picture, Trump fomented a riot, Trump knew some of "his people" were armed and he wanted them to stay armed as they went to the Capitol with malice aforethought.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This fucker is the key that will lock the iron door, behind fatso.

Yeah, yeah... Haven't you been continuously saying that about every dumb hoax since 2016? You literally got every single one wrong.
don’t even waste your time with sewage major. He’s a brainless, midget shit poster with a terrible case of TDS

even his fellow libs ignore him

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hope springs eternal. Meanwhile, in the real world another fake dumbocrat hoax against Trump got laughed at of court earlier this week.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise

fucking badass!!!

This is why I shit all over admins so called military service. He’s no real vet. He’s a pet. A dancing ferret

Cool story fat boy, how's your Thighmaster workouts going?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise

fucking badass!!!

Cool story fat boy, how's your Thighmaster workouts going?
How many cocks did you suck this morning, fake vet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hope springs eternal. Meanwhile, in the real world another fake dumbocrat hoax against Trump got laughed at of court earlier this week.
They’re gonna get him any day now. For making them cry

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Surprisingly enough Ornato who is calling Hutchinson's retelling of his own story false, has a tenuous relationship with the truth.

So he has something in common with you guys.

That doesnt mean what this woman said about Trump is true or even makes sense.

FB-IMG-1656612330842.jpg

Yanno why dont you just move to Cuba? They love taking politcal prisoners there.