Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Our money has to be wasted on this hyper partisan shit show mockery of America when we could just skip to the part where we hot civil war and get it over with.

You guys want a one party centralized government stop being pussies and wasting funds.
Remember when I got that fairy little cockstain admong so mad he told me he was going to snap my neck?

lmao... as if he could without having to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair if he tried :LOL3:

I know they cant discuss shit without hate. Theyll resort to violence before anything else.

Hence why I said let's just get the shit over with.
violence.. please

this spastic couldn't even take down slipper wearing 4' 5" rice farmers despite having the most advanced weaponry at the time.

He's that big of an STD riddled pussy.

They are the ones that want it. I didnt say they were good at it.

I dont know what it is that these skinny commie men think they want and as well as their fascination with minors. The only time I ever found myself around people with this ideology....it was like a under ground thing. People in their 20s hanging where all youth...teens...hung out. Antifa I guess before "antifa" was their label. I messed around with one for several months. I was 15 and he was 23. He gave me a ton of communist material.

It's so weird how leftists like Admin and H have no idea what generation they are dealing with. They act like we are their parents or some shit.

Here the only kids who get involved with Antifa and UAF (Unite Against Fascism) are the nerdy student middle class types.

Most working class youths gravitate to the "cooler" groups like football casual firms etc.

There's a huge divide in Britain between the working class and the middle class, where both generally pretty much hate one another lol.

The middle class call us "Chavs" and "hooligans" and we call them "posh twats" and "toffs".

From my experience, the far left bash teh fash brigade are always the dopey soap dodger stoner types who have been to uni and live off handouts from mommy and daddy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Our money has to be wasted on this hyper partisan shit show mockery of America when we could just skip to the part where we hot civil war and get it over with.

You guys want a one party centralized government stop being pussies and wasting funds.
Remember when I got that fairy little cockstain admong so mad he told me he was going to snap my neck?

lmao... as if he could without having to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair if he tried :LOL3:

I know they cant discuss shit without hate. Theyll resort to violence before anything else.

Hence why I said let's just get the shit over with.
violence.. please

this spastic couldn't even take down slipper wearing 4' 5" rice farmers despite having the most advanced weaponry at the time.

He's that big of an STD riddled pussy.

They are the ones that want it. I didnt say they were good at it.

I dont know what it is that these skinny commie men think they want and as well as their fascination with minors. The only time I ever found myself around people with this ideology....it was like a under ground thing. People in their 20s hanging where all youth...teens...hung out. Antifa I guess before "antifa" was their label. I messed around with one for several months. I was 15 and he was 23. He gave me a ton of communist material.

It's so weird how leftists like Admin and H have no idea what generation they are dealing with. They act like we are their parents or some shit.

Here the only kids who get involved with Antifa and UAF (Unite Against Fascism) are the nerdy student middle class types.

Most working class youths gravitate to the "cooler" groups like football casual firms etc.

There's a huge divide in Britain between the working class and the middle class, where both generally pretty much hate one another lol.

The middle class call us "Chavs" and "hooligans" and we call them "posh twats" and "toffs".

From my experience, the far left bash teh fash brigade are always the dopey soap dodger stoner types who have been to uni and live off handouts from mommy and daddy.

Yeah here the fascists groups are almost always the young of the upper class who attend uni.

Ann Arbor, Ferndale and Royal Oak were their hang out spots. That's where youd find all the commy propaganda.

As a teen I spent a lot of time in Royal Oak at coffee shops and there was a teen dance club there. All the good art festivals were in these places. The left is really good for art and culture......or USED to be before they started destroying and sanitizing it with ideologies.

That's where I ended up meeting these people. Looking back on it.....I'm completely disgusted. These were people in their 20s hanging out with 15 year olds. Giving us weed and alcohol and I made out with one of them.

He used to get me to get dropped off at the Oakland mall and we would just hang out and he would go on these commy rants I did NOT understand at the time but we both liked Tori Amos, coffee and cigs so it went on for like 8 months before my grandma threatened him with police. Never saw him again after that.

I was butt hurt too. Like "Grandmaaaa.....that's MY PLEASE ASS BOX ME! communist! Stop scaring him" lol.

Kids are so dumb. We really need to do a better job safeguarding them against these types.

I'll never forget the way my grandma doubled over laughing when I showed her all the reading material this guy gave me. I had the Communist Manifesto and everything lol.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sounds like they were PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the youth in the area and trying to indoctrinate them with far left garbage.

If it was the far right doing the same thing and handing out copies of Mein Kampf, the authorities would stamp it out immediately, but as you know the American establishment is ok with Antifa and Cultural Marxism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO hasn't this nonsense been debunked?

Apparently the limo driver and Fed who were there at the time have gone on record to say that they're willing to testify on Trump's behalf and deny that any of it happened. :LOL3:
that's not good enough for the crybabies

cause their testimony opposes the narrative they've been bottle fed by the media... so of course those two guys are lying

It just shows how incompetent the Dems are, they brought in this "surprise witness" without even corroborating her story first.

Unbelievable.

She’s a confirmed Republican Scouse.

She is a disgruntled former employee mad that she was rejected from staying on Trump's campaign team. After Trump left the White House she applied and begged to go to Marelogo with his team but her superiors all said she was lazy and didn't do her job so she got fired.

So all you have is 3rd hand nonwitnesses claiming someone some where might have told them a rumor but that she didn't see anything. Oh, and she has an axe to grind because she got fired. Also everyone who was actually there said not only did nothing remotely like that nonsense happened but that it is physically impossible for it to have happened due to the bullet proof barrier.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
LMFAO hasn't this nonsense been debunked?

Apparently the limo driver and Fed who were there at the time have gone on record to say that they're willing to testify on Trump's behalf and deny that any of it happened. :LOL3:
that's not good enough for the crybabies

cause their testimony opposes the narrative they've been bottle fed by the media... so of course those two guys are lying

It just shows how incompetent the Dems are, they brought in this "surprise witness" without even corroborating her story first.

Unbelievable.

She’s a confirmed Republican Scouse.

She is a disgruntled former employee mad that she was rejected from staying on Trump's campaign team. After Trump left the White House she applied and begged to go to Marelogo with his team but her superiors all said she was lazy and didn't do her job so she got fired.

So all you have is 3rd hand nonwitnesses claiming someone some where might have told them a rumor but that she didn't see anything. Oh, and she has an axe to grind because she got fired. Also everyone who was actually there said not only did nothing remotely like that nonsense happened but that it is physically impossible for it to have happened due to the bullet proof barrier.
But but... adam kissassenger ... he said the secret service agent who's willing to testify is a career criminal

you know, cause the secret service always hires career criminals to protect presidents

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay girls, so when Trump was done hurling the secret service vehicle at the moon, cause we all know he doesn't like the moon, then what happened?

Did he eat a dinosaur?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
dems control the house, the senate and the whitehouse but Pig thinks it's a "right-wing controlled corrupt country"

what a dumb fat buffoon

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

hahahahahahahahahahaha I love it.

these animals do nothing but fuck themselves over :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like they were PLEASE ASS BOX ME! the youth in the area and trying to indoctrinate them with far left garbage.

If it was the far right doing the same thing and handing out copies of Mein Kampf, the authorities would stamp it out immediately, but as you know the American establishment is ok with Antifa and Cultural Marxism.

The ONLY group that I saw passing around Mein Kampf were skin heads. And I hung out with them too.

My first ex husband (my oldest daughters father) had friends from school who ended up falling into that skin head mess.

As white trash raunchy as these guys were.
And I have STORIES all day about them.....I NEVER saw them make out with minors or hang out with minors. I'm JUST sayin.

And I took a copy of Mein Kampf and actually read it. Pretty sure I was the only one, too. Because Hilter was clearly a socailist and these guys at LEAST were for a free society with small gov. They were just mislead.

One of them I still talk to. He turned around from that life style and gave his life to Christ.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
dems control the house, the senate and the whitehouse but Pig thinks it's a "right-wing controlled corrupt country"

what a dumb fat buffoon

Big......they actually think Biden and the dems are right wing.

Look it up. They think this. And they ain't hearing shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

WE dont call ourselves "trumptards". YOU pricks call us that. We also do not say "trump loyalists".

You bought so much propaganda you dont even know who says what.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WE dont call ourselves "trumptards". YOU pricks call us that. We also do not say "trump loyalists".

Doesn’t it embarrass you? Following an ignorant fool around.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

:Awesomeness: It’s all the dwarf thinks about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Moron... where is this board now? You fat dumb slob?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise

I just read that trump punched a hole in the bullet proof partition that separates him from the driver and then proceeded to use his fantastic four style rubber arms to to commandeer the vehicle

without even leaving his seat --- from all the way back there!

fucking badass!!!

They are honestly to stupid to figure such basic things out.

Fatso needs money. You’re letting him down.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Moron... where is this board now? You fat dumb slob?

Add in short when I cums to you little one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Doesn’t it embarrass you? Following an ignorant fool around.

Sea.....I wonder the same thing about you guys. I try hard to understand you guys and it's not easy when it's such a hostile topic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Same old "we can insult you but dont say shit back!" shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crooks dont lead me around. Send money Dovey. That’s all fatso wants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And mind you they think Biden and the dems are right wing but they still support them and embrace the monoparty.

So. Yeah.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Lily gets embarrassed then runs to the mod as always.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Same old "we can insult you but dont say shit back!" shit.

No, same old "admins sucks cock" shit. It's spam.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Lily gets embarrassed then runs to the mod as always.

What am I embarrassed about exactly? Tell me how I feel some more. I can use the entertainment.