Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Lily gets embarrassed then runs to the mod as always.

What am I embarrassed about exactly? Tell me how I feel some more. I can use the entertainment.

You stupidly claimed the country was controlled by "the right wing" when Dems control both Congress and the White House. Own that garbage.

The Supreme Court is what rules this country at this point. DERP

So, you think the court doing exactly what the constitution tells it to do, to uphold the constitution, is "controlling the country"? Cry some more, fool. "I am mad the courts force us to follow actual constitutional law!"

Why doesn't the fucking Court leave a woman's body up to the woman?

They think that men have dominion over women, plain and simple.

You are as dumb as you are fat

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is clear these people are far to stupid to actually read and understand the constitution much less comprehend what limits are set upon the federal government.

We need to bring back classes teaching people how the government functions. These tards don't have a clue.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

What am I embarrassed about exactly? Tell me how I feel some more. I can use the entertainment.

You stupidly claimed the country was controlled by "the right wing" when Dems control both Congress and the White House. Own that garbage.

The SCOTUS has ruled to back OFF the states. You guys live in opposite land.

So the SCOTUS does force YOUR politcs on the country and instead leaves it to the states and you guys thinks that's tyranny.

"WAH I want centralized power!" Lol

WTAF????

:LOL:

The Supreme court is allowing the states to control the bodies of women in at least half the states in the country. It's FREEDUMB for all women.

You really are stupid. I mean monumentally stupid. The court literally said they did not have authority in the constitution to male that decision therefore the 10th amendment had to be followed and those questions need to be answered by each state by the people's elected representatives.

How is that the court dictating anything?

Those are excuses, every single one of those Christians are anti-abortion. Period.

See? She is so stupid she thinks the constitution is an "excuse". The Supreme law of the land should be ignored according to the defective pig brained idiot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

So the SCOTUS does force YOUR politcs on the country and instead leaves it to the states and you guys thinks that's tyranny.

WTAF????

The Supreme court is allowing the states to control the bodies of women in at least half the states in the country. It's FREEDUMB for all women.

You really are stupid. I mean monumentally stupid. The court literally said they did not have authority in the constitution to male that decision therefore the 10th amendment had to be followed and those questions need to be answered by each state by the people's elected representatives.

Those are excuses, every single one of those Christians are anti-abortion. Period.

That is why they were nominated, HELLO?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It is clear these people are far to stupid to actually read and understand the constitution much less comprehend what limits are set upon the federal government.

We need to bring back classes teaching people how the government functions. These tards don't have a clue.
Pigs IQ is around 78 on a good day

Admin’s IQ is measured in toothpicks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

That is why they were nominated, HELLO?

Exactly. These people can't even be honest. They're all liars.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crooks dont lead me around. Send money Dovey. That’s all fatso wants.

Well he didnt accept the salary and lost wealth in office, Sea. And he isnt just taking money and calling it taxes.

So I find this thinking confusing.

Fatso ripped you off in so many ways. Mar Lago, idiotic appointments, etc. Rudy was really worth it, along with Roger Stone, and all the pussys who cried for amnesty. Like most of fatsos cabinet.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

FUCK YOU 0'DORK

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well he didnt accept the salary and lost wealth in office, Sea. And he isnt just taking money and calling it taxes.

Fatso ripped you off in so many ways. Mar Lago, idiotic appointments, etc. Rudy was really worth it, along with Roger Stone, and all the pussys who cried for amnesty. Like most of fatsos cabinet.

What he did is toss away the Constitution and attempted a coup on this democratic republic. That's his real sin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What he did is toss away the Constitution and attempted a coup on this democratic republic. That's his real sin.

Like every minute of his political career.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And the fat fool who you adore did? You keep forgetting he was impeached twice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like every minute of his political career.

He's a narcissitic wannabe thug. He didn't even do that right, thank God for his incompetence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The FBI said otherwise, hoggatha. No evidence of any attempt to over thrown the government nor even of any plan or intention to do so.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

The FBI said otherwise, hoggatha. No evidence of any attempt to over thrown the government nor even of any plan or intention to do so.
wrong!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't adore any politicians but he was definitely better than the walking corps of Mr. Potatohead.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its not too late.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^FUCKINIG LYING LIAR!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't adore any politicians but he was definitely better than the walking corps of Mr. Potatohead.

10 Xs the man then fatso.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

wrong!

Read it, you lying mongoloid.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^FUCKINIG LYING LIAR!

These fools don’t get it. Never will.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

wrong!

Fuck off with that discredited very early pre-investigation statement you blithering trumptard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wrong!

More truth to hate

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off, semenbreath. There was every intention of overthrowing the government, otherwise firearms wouldn't have been brought to the Capitol. And we know there were armed individuals that refused to pass through the metal detectors. That is why Trump wanted the detectors taken down.

LIAR

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off, semenbreath. There was every intention of overthrowing the government, otherwise firearms wouldn't have been brought to the Capitol. And we know there were armed individuals that refused to pass through the metal detectors. That is why Trump wanted the detectors taken down.

LIAR
I can't believe the willful ignorance of the average Trumptard.

idiots-hiding-head.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR

idiots-hiding-head.gif

That bird is smarter than they are.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR

idiots-hiding-head.gif

That bird is smarter than they are.
The Bird knows enough to covers it's head, when shit is being dumped on it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fat prick was angry that day. Maybe with a little luck, Trump might have met his fate that day. Would have made me happy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The basic truth has to do with fatso being a lying sac of shit. Sorry suckers