Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Surely after weeks of bogus testimony offered by hacks and people who never witnessed any of the events they are testifying about we will notice a sharp decline in gas prices and inflation?

and the climate crisis will be a thing of the past? You know, so George Floyd can go back to smiling down upon the monthly jobs report?
Need I remind you Trump is the doofus that tagged George Floyd in a remark on a good jobs reports, you stooped fat cheeked drooling dwarf.
Don’t cry little lady
Are you Poasting from your Audi-Genesis Grandma-Mobile?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Surely after weeks of bogus testimony offered by hacks and people who never witnessed any of the events they are testifying about we will notice a sharp decline in gas prices and inflation?

and the climate crisis will be a thing of the past? You know, so George Floyd can go back to smiling down upon the monthly jobs report?
Need I remind you Trump is the doofus that tagged George Floyd in a remark on a good jobs reports, you stooped fat cheeked drooling dwarf.
Don’t cry little lady
Spit the coxk out and say that again, noodle neck?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t cry little lady
Pauncho Guido Cannonballs into his Olympic Pool

funny-fat-man.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bret Baier? Sure, that changes everything. :eyeRoLL:
Goggle Translate: I got nuthing, so i'll shit on Fox News, because Trump did.

Why do I need anything for the nothing you're trying to sell?

Seriously. No one gives the slightest fuck about January 6th except you TDS sufferers.

I'd still like to see that Cassidy girl naked though. Any leaked pics on your Democrat hate sites?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Thanks to the unselect committee of libs and RINOs, politics is back where it belongs. Thankfully we overcame the disgraceful attempt by poark and others to change our culture.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t cry little lady
Spit the coxk out and say that again, noodle neck?

:Awesomeness: Right out of the next Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bret Baier? Sure, that changes everything. :eyeRoLL:
Goggle Translate: I got nuthing, so i'll shit on Fox News, because Trump did.

Why do I need anything for the nothing you're trying to sell?

Seriously. No one gives the slightest fuck about January 6th except you TDS sufferers.

I'd still like to see that Cassidy girl naked though. Any leaked pics on your Democrat hate sites?

Bet rape is on your mind. As per usual.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can this whole thing NOT escalate? Trump is such a dummy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her text messages were released where she was calling the committee bullshit.

Shes a liar. I wonder if she was coerced in some way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Her text messages were released where she was calling the committee bullshit.

Shes a liar. I wonder if she was coerced in some way.
have the libs started screeching that they are all fake yet?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now that we know Trump didn't use his fantastic four rubber arms to break through the bullet proof partition and grab the steering wheel what's poor aidsmin gonna run with now?