Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This all goes nowhere. Daily.
Tomorrow.
This forums divided up.
Members too by Partay.
How are you going to go about doing that? lol I may have misread that.. I thought you were saying you're going to DIVIDE us by party..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I fall left on SOME ISSUES.. not many, tho lol.... edit to say.. I can be reasonable.. that's the key :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is clear these people are far to stupid to actually read and understand the constitution much less comprehend what limits are set upon the federal government.

We need to bring back classes teaching people how the government functions. These tards don't have a clue.

Yep. I happen to know that we dont even have a government class in schools anymore.

They havent been teaching about how the government works or the Constitution for a few decades. Probably longer.

But they have learned a lot of bullshit from activists.....that's obvious. Its fucking scary.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It is clear these people are far to stupid to actually read and understand the constitution much less comprehend what limits are set upon the federal government.

We need to bring back classes teaching people how the government functions. These tards don't have a clue.

Yep. I happen to know that we dont even have a government class in schools anymore.

They havent been teaching about how the government works or the Constitution for a few decades. Probably longer.

But they have learned a lot of bullshit from activists.....that's obvious. Its fucking scary.
That’s today’s stripper pole poli sci lecture

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tomorrow.
This forums divided up.
Members too by Partay.

You may as well shut it down entirely. There is literally no point.

These people are full of hate and resentment and cant even have basic 5th grade level discussions about anything.

It's just nasty shit posting. I come on here and look and dont even know why I bother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That’s today’s stripper pole poli sci lecture

The fact a former stripper understands the US government better than you is the point.

Uh oh......cant have any of the people you look down on actually know things you dont!

You ain't shit but an extremist. You are like a bot....you dont even read like a normal human.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Tomorrow.
This forums divided up.
Members too by Partay.

You may as well shut it down entirely. There is literally no point.

These people are full of hate and resentment and cant even have basic 5th grade level discussions about anything.

It's just nasty shit posting. I come on here and look and dont even know why I bother.

The Proggies are just all worked up because their big, spectacular, bombshell professionally-produced January 6th Show hasn't moved the needle a single iota. In fact, if anything, it's only served to make even more people point at them and laugh.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be patient. It definitely will. Fatsos not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Surely after weeks of bogus testimony offered by hacks and people who never witnessed any of the events they are testifying about we will notice a sharp decline in gas prices and inflation?

and the climate crisis will be a thing of the past? You know, so George Floyd can go back to smiling down upon the monthly jobs report?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Surely after weeks of bogus testimony offered by hacks and people who never witnessed any of the events they are testifying about we will notice a sharp decline in gas prices and inflation?

and the climate crisis will be a thing of the past? You know, so George Floyd can go back to smiling down upon the monthly jobs report?
Need I remind you Trump is the doofus that tagged George Floyd in a remark on a good jobs reports, you stooped fat cheeked drooling dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Need I remind you Trump is the doofus that tagged George Floyd in a remark on a good jobs reports, you stooped fat cheeked drooling dwarf.
Don’t cry little lady